• I enjoy using Flying Mounts, I am happy with the current system

25 51.02%
  • I enjoy using Flying Mounts and want a flying tomb for alts at level 85

19 38.78%
  • I do NOT enjoy using Flying Mounts, they degrade from the game experience

5 10.20%
    10+ Year Old Account

Flying Mount Poll

Flying Mounts have been a hot topic of discussion lately. I thought it would be interesting to see the views of the MMO Champion community in regard to flying mounts and their accessibility. Please take the time to read through each option carefully and cast your vote.
    "Come, Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!" — Mannoroth.

Cast what vote? What is the discussion? Other than a very few want some sort of limitation on it? If they actually do it based on so few, I see a lot of people quitting.

There doesn't need to be anymore discussion about them. It has been done to death. Flying mount are not going anywhere.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    was like 97% NO! on the last poll. I don't think we need another thread.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no need for more discussion nor is there a need for a poll. Browse any of the pages in the last week and you'll see at least 5 to 10 threads about the topic and at least a few with polls. There's your answer, leave it the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Path View Post
    Flying Mounts have been a hot topic of discussion lately. I thought it would be interesting to see the views of the MMO Champion community in regard to flying mounts and their accessibility. Please take the time to read through each option carefully and cast your vote.
    Yawn, another poll by someone who comes here once a year to post and has not noticed all the recent ones on this topic.
    If you do a poll every 3 minutes for the next 3 years it will not change Blizzard's stand. They will change the rules when they wish too, not because of the crying from people with too many alts

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Path View Post
    So hot of a topic you thought you'd spam the boards with yet another thread? By the way my Undead would love a flying tomb.

People just want to jump on the bandwagon to try and sound like their new idea is "super cool" like it has somewhere to go. I don't see why people are complaining about flying mounts as of late. They're for convenience. I personally hated having to walk everywhere before.
    We all need a tune to wipe to. I personally enjoy the sound of my teams' own screams.

Well, i do like the idea of getting a flying tomb, but i think you wanted to write "tome" there.

A flying tomb would be interesting. Forsaken racial flying mount maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a flying tomb.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as there are many other threads and polls on this subject so we don't really need another. - ML
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."