Poll: Do you shave/trim your armpit?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you shave your armpits?

Troughout the years i've seen more and more guys with clean armpits or well shaved. But still the majority of guys i see during summer don't do it.
    Is there a reason why (i think) most men prefer to just leave it? Does it feel warm or comfortable to have it there, Or doesen't it bother you so you don't really feel the need to shave it off or trim?

Do you trim/shave your armpits or leave them hairy. Ofcourse girls can reply too about their armpits but the last time i saw a girl with hairy armpits was when i was 10! But girls can reply about what they prefer on their guys or guys in general i suppose

Deleted
    I dont like body hair on me or on the people I'm with, so it goes.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I shave my Armpits, i find it more hygienic,i also Trim things down there, make it abit nicer, but not so i look like I'm 8 again lol

As a guy you dont feel it. I have shaved my armpits before and it got really uncomfortable as it started to grow back. So it was either keep it shaved or just leave it alone. I chose to just leave it alone. I don't need another thing to do in the shower when I'm already running late. :P

Did once out of curiousity in Jr. high. Never again.

Trimmed short, yeah. I think it looks odd with none, but looks terrible untrimmed. Body grooming is a pretty basic thing.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Did once out of curiousity in Jr. high. Never again.
    High school for me.

I guess I'm not opposed to doing it again, but I don't know, just haven't felt like it/felt the need?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I don't shave them, but I do trim them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Troughout the years i've seen more and more guys with clean armpits or well shaved. But still the majority of guys i see during summer don't do it.
    Is there a reason why (i think) most men prefer to just leave it? Does it feel warm or comfortable to have it there, Or doesen't it bother you so you don't really feel the need to shave it off or trim?

Do you trim/shave your armpits or leave them hairy. Ofcourse girls can reply too about their armpits but the last time i saw a girl with hairy armpits was when i was 10! But girls can reply about what they prefer on their guys or guys in general i suppose
    I've found when shaving it your armpits don't get as smelly. but thats just my experience.

Deleted
    male here, i did it once, uncomfortable once i shaved it, so never again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most straight men do not groom their arm pits...

Currently, I do not.

That said, I used to frequently in high school and college due to being a competitive swimmer. I hated it every single time because I kept getting stabbed when the hair grew back. Unpleasant.

Deleted
    Never and I never will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    If I was living somewhere other than my parents house, then yeah, I've done it many times before, but is hard to keep it shaved when you have to do it secret like.

But, when I live on my own, definitely.
    Why do you have to do it secretly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't shave it but I do trim it really short... It gets sweaty and smelly way faster if it's not trimmed... luckily it grows very slow so I only do it once like 2 months or so...

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Parents wouldn't really like it.
    parent's wouldn't like you shaving your armpit hair ? odd...

Deleted
    I trim it. I hate hate hate when it is too hairy there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't shave it but I do trim it really short... It gets sweaty and smelly way faster if it's not trimmed... luckily it grows very slow so I only do it once like 2 months or so...

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 07:35 PM ----------

parent's wouldn't like you shaving your armpit hair ? odd...
    I used to have a girl in my class years ago whose parents also didn't want her to shave her armpits, So we had a swimming party once and i felt kinda sad for her as it was quite a lot and well being a girl and all people tend to really stare. Atleast back then!

I rarely shave or trim any hair. Got the Grizzly Adams Beard and a veritable jungle of hair wherever it grows.

I do trim my beard whenever I am getting a haircut, but that is about it. All in all just too lazy and the hair doesn't bother me or my husband. My husband trims his facial hair and occasionally pubic, but not with any regularity. Doesn't seem to bother him that I don't shave, and it certainly doesn't bother me that he doesn't.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I do not like the hairless man model being promoted by the media nowadays. That being said however, because I tend to get very long and curly hair, i do trim it occasionally.