Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Looks like whoever designed this set likes Predator. (talking about the back of the helmet)

Overall, set looks okay.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

the set appears to be based on a fox or wolf. the design on the belt is similar to that of the white tiger's symbol. which is really weird, since there's no fox or wolf celestial.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Nice enough.

I think its one of the worst ones so far. T14 I thought was actually not too shabby, but this has to be one of the absolute worst along with the patchwork leather scraps bat costume.

I'm a bit undecided atm.

The strange thing, if you look at the white version it looks like a full cowl that goes down over the shoulders etc, looks cool.

But if you look on the other two, the colour scheme on the Chest/legs is inverted so the hood and shoulders look more like seperate entities and there's less flow in the costume.

Anyone else see this?

(+wonder when we'll see the PVP set)
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-01-21 at 12:43 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgasmic. This fits a very specific niche of mine and is easily my favorite full-set in the game.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to macro in Nasus quotes to a lot of my moves.
    It's not bad, it just kind of looks like I have a weasel on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Helm is cool. Rest of the set is bland - colors are perfectly fit for rogues, but the entire armor lacks...character.

Not much fond of it but hey, it could have been an horrible abomination.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Fits our play-style well.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Fits our play-style well.
    Boring? (I had to do it :3)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

/Replace helm with Cursed vision.

Might use then.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    i have to admit that was actualy funny :3 i dont like the new set and i didnt like t14 and i think i wont like t16 they just lack the rogue touch im missing the kunais on the armor like t3 and t7.5 there should be more sets like that
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Got it in one ;-)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I like the set myself, finally a rogue set in a long time that looks rogue like.

Deleted
    Helm is cool. Rest of the set is bland - colors are perfectly fit for rogues, but the entire armor lacks...character.

Not much fond of it but hey, it could have been an horrible abomination.
    Well I have the exact opposite feeling. To me, the helms looks a bit too much shamanish or hunterish.
    But the suggestion of incorporating Cursed Vision Of Sageras into the set makes it a lot less repelling to me, even to the point where I might wear it.

Deleted
    Hm...in my opinion T-14 looked better in it's normal version. I'm going to mog it, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyrmutt View Post
    I like the set myself, finally a rogue set in a long time that looks rogue like.
    Right? People tend to forget a Rogue is NOT a ninja. It's a rogue. A thief, a bandit, an assassin. Throughout the ages, there have always been rogues in just about every society. I love how this set represents more of a self sufficient survivalist feel. Someone who could take off into the mountains after a heist and be completely at home with the wilderness and the wildlife before returning back to civilization for another lootfest. (See also, dagger thieves in the elder scrolls games.)

Not to mention strictly in-game speaking, the set is versatile. The hands and feet could be swapped out for a dozen different transmogs I have in my head right now and only look even better.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Right? People tend to forget a Rogue is NOT a ninja. It's a rogue. A thief, a bandit, an assassin.
    I see this quote and raise you T14 and T4

need to see it on an undead to make my opinion. Else, I'll just stick with what I have (nothing looks good on undead, unfortunately).