Poll: The 7th Sha name

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The 7th Sha name specualtion

I know it's already been speculated, but here are my top pics and reasons why.

Sha of Greed/Avarice:
    -Could relate to Garrosh's insatiable desire to reap more resources in Pandaria and gain more power with the Divine Bell and flesh shaping new soldiers. Could also relate to the Mogu's insatiable desire to rule all of Pandaria again and turn it into a police-state like it once was.

Sha of Deceit/Deception/Lies/Paranoia:
    -Could be a Sha that has been working under the radar to influence different groups to do different things such as 1) the Horde and Alliance's increased hostility and all out war, spurring the reemergence of the different Sha. 2) The Mogu and Zandalari actively practicing spirit binding that could potentially be used to the advantage of the Sha to combine themselves into one being again (Y'Shaarj).

Sha of Chaos/Turmoil/Discord/Disorder/Pandemonium:
    -This is a common characteristic of the Old Gods in general and is the anti-thesis of order and life (brought about by the Titan created waters of the Vale, speculated to be the actual "blood" of a Titan itself.) Pandaria represents the balance between the two.

Sha of Pain/Anguish/Sorrow:
    -KIND OF similar to despair, but different enough that I wanted to throw it out there. War ultimately brings about pain and suffering in the end so... Yeah.

Sha of Arrogance/Conceit/Hubris:
    -Could relate to 1) Garrosh's attitude about Horde dominance and how that affects his campaign in Pandaria. 2) It could also relate to God King Rastakhan's arrogance/hubris with not heeding to Prophet Zul's warnings about the cataclysm. He was skeptical to begin with, but felt that if such a thing WERE to occur, Zandalar would survive just as it's magics helped it survive the Sundering long ago. 3) Could also relate to the Mogu feeling that it is their right to be the true rulers of Pandaria.
    Last edited by RedFenix; 2013-01-20 at 10:05 PM.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Pride (aka your hubris option).

It'll be possessing Garrosh at the end of the expansion, and is what drove him to believe he was above the Sha's power thereby tainting the Orcs yet again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

My top pick has to be the Sha of Arrogance/Conceit/Hubris because I feel that it relates to a LOT of things going on in this expansion and ESPECIALLY ties in to Garrosh potentially/supposedly being the final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happiness. That's the end of the thread, sorry
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Happiness. That's the end of the thread, sorry
    Speaking of happiness, I love your avatar.

But happiness is just a joke Sha, sorry. MORE BLOODSHED IT IS!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Sha of CHRISTMAS! Me!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

you do realize avarice/conceit/hubris/arrogance are very... indistinguishable.

but most likely it will be greed/pride based, cause i really don't want to see a lust based one of these... i really don't.

and the other 3 have already been done.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-01-20 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    but most likely it will be greed/pride based, cause i really don't want to see a lust based one of these... i really don't.
    And now on a serious note I agree with this. A Sha of Lust would be... just not scary.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going for Sha of Pandemonium. Because just imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    And now on a serious note I agree with this. A Sha of Lust would be... just not scary.
    depends on what kind of perversions you are aware of, theres some truely fucked up shit out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of destruction?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    The shas are based on negative emotions. Pride, greed, lust, etc aren't negative emotions. They are negative character traits but not emotions.

Fear, despair, anger, hate ARE negative emotions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually banking on Sha of Evil myself, it's at least as much a negative impulse as violence is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Sha of destruction?
    not really a emotional thing.

you do realize avarice/conceit/hubris/arrogance are very... indistinguishable.

and the other 3 have already been done.
    Yes I realize that... I'm just offering different names for the same thing, hence why they are all bunched together based on category. Some names may sound better than others to different people. And avarice is not the same thing as hubris/arrogance at all...

And pride isn't necessarily a "bad" trait. That is why the negative aspect of pride (arrogance/conceit/hubris) is what is offered as a Sha name.
    Last edited by RedFenix; 2013-01-20 at 10:19 PM.

Sha of Lust sounds sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    The shas are based on negative emotions. Pride, greed, lust, etc aren't negative emotions. They are negative character traits but not emotions.

Fear, despair, anger, hate ARE negative emotions.
    Um... Sha of Violence? Violence isn't an emotion. It's a trait. To be violent.

depends on what kind of perversions you are aware of, theres some truely fucked up shit out there.
    So much truth.

OT: Chaos seems like a good choice. It may be typical, but it could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Um... Sha of Violence? Violence isn't an emotion. It's a trait. To be violent.
    Yet Sha of Violence exists.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Sha of Pride - Garrosh.