Question about gaining CR

I recently came back to this game after 2 years and went DK and now have full honor gear and two purples. I have 2.4k exp from 3v3 but now have a low cr after a number of games. How do I improve this? Trade chat is full of people asking for 1800cr+ and people have recommended I pay to get boosted. Anyone been in a similar situation and managed to gain rating?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    I recently came back to this game after 2 years and went DK and now have full honor gear and two purples. I have 2.4k exp from 3v3 but now have a low cr after a number of games. How do I improve this? Trade chat is full of people asking for 1800cr+ and people have recommended I pay to get boosted. Anyone been in a similar situation and managed to gain rating?
    First off, while it's not against the TOS to pay for rating, I recommend you not participate in unsavory ways to gain rating. The transactions are entirely unsupported by Blizzard, but it is not a bannable offense to pay for rating. If you want to gain CR, there are many ways to prove yourself to players who could be looking for a DK. Getting into a guild, running random bg's and proving your competency, and just forming your own team are all great ways to create opportunities to get on an arena team.

Regardless of which route you choose to take, I wish you luck in your future PvP endeavors!
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.