Thread: Time to quit?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Time to quit?

Been farming now for 12 paragon levels (around 40-60 hours of gameplay) and not even one legendary or a decent rare!
    before they usely pop up every 1-2 hours but not anymore.
    So is it my time to quit or should i keep going for somethign that might not even drop?
    Dont get me wrong ilove the game but its slowly killing it for me that im not getting any progress from my time i spent playing!

Update 2013.01.25! Atm im paragon 46 and i have not touched the game since this post!
    Last edited by mmoca7a4c18638; 2013-01-25 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's taken you 40-60 hours to do 0-12 on Paragon levels then either I did it super fast, my timekeeping is off or you're being rather slow on this. That's probably just as much you're problem. I never got a single legendary before Paragon and the one I got was shite.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll tell you one thing even if you did get a legendary the likely hood of it even remotely being good is really REALLY low. Hell you can play for 12 hours a day and still get shit aka me, Listen if you truly like the game and can endure all this bs then by all means keep playing like RNG is very very painful in that game like one of the ridiculous RNG games out there. I'm not even going to whine about yellows I'll just get angry so I'll leave it at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If it's taken you 40-60 hours to do 0-12 on Paragon levels then either I did it super fast, my timekeeping is off or you're being rather slow on this. That's probably just as much you're problem. I never got a single legendary before Paragon and the one I got was shite.
    Atm im paragon 46

It was time to quit in August, imo. But...I'm also kind of a cynical and overly critical D3 hater.

VIVA LA STARCRAFT 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I'll tell you one thing even if you did get a legendary the likely hood of it even remotely being good is really REALLY low. Hell you can play for 12 hours a day and still get shit aka me, Listen if you truly like the game and can endure all this bs then by all means keep playing like RNG is very very painful in that game like one of the ridiculous RNG games out there. I'm not even going to whine about yellows I'll just get angry so I'll leave it at that.
    Yea idd :/
    I have been playing since beta, and ido still enjoy the gameplay but it needs something more of a endgame then just farm!
    The PvP that is comming is not much i was hoping for the team deathmatch and rankings for it :/

Something i allways wanted was a battleground, capture the flag, point capture and siege etc :/

Jump ship already, there are much better games. I hate WoW but I'd play WoW any day over d3.

I hear ya, sad part is I have all the classes to 60, so when you think about it, I should have tipped the balance of Rng is Rng some what. But nope, at the end of the day, none of them see an upgrade.

To the Op, take a break or work on another toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyberlol View Post
    Been farming now for 12 paragon levels (around 40-60 hours of gameplay) and not even one legendary or a decent rare!
    before they usely pop up every 1-2 hours but not anymore.
    So is it my time to quit or should i keep going for somethign that might not even drop?
    Dont get me wrong ilove the game but its slowly killing it for me that im not getting any progress from my time i spent playing!
    It's a f2p game. You'll come back to it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

If you are only plvl 12 with 40-60 hrs of gameplay you are doing it wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    500+ hours and I'm only paragon lvl 57, I'm doing it wrong, but not getting burned out either. Three tabs of legendary's one tab of set items, all crap.

Better play WoW if you need to play Blizz RPG games, seriously, dont waste time on D3. If you really need d2 like game, play path of exile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    If you are only plvl 12 with 40-60 hrs of gameplay you are doing it wrong.
    Paragon 46!

Im level 72 paragon and I think I may be done as well...just way to long between finding something worthy...weeks..i cant put up with that any more I think

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    It's a f2p game. You'll come back to it eventually.
    it's called b2p.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not having fun just set it to the side for a while, you'll go back eventually. In the meantime though...prepare for Heart of the Swarm!

Maybe take off the training wheels and do real mp lvls, ive found many nice items (witching, mempo, bk etc) since upping to mp7. No luck at all on mp5 and lower, maybe they ninja nerfed lower mp lvls like they were going to do in 1.07.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. I managed to loot at least a few legendaries and only one was ever worth mentioning at all.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Are you bored?

Yes? Quit
    No? Continue playing

I took a nice long vacation from the game, and just re-installed today. Will occasionally dabble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care what game you play, but if you're not having what you consider fun, then quit. Don't let habits or addictions tell you otherwise.
    Call me House.