10+ Year Old Account

Visual animation xmog items

Just wondering if you guys know of all the visual pieces that are out there, example shaman ones with the shoveltusks (even though they dont work now), lock wings etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you asking if pieces that you transmog the items to look like, gains the animations of the transmog piece? Or are you asking if you transmog a piece that has an animation to look like something else that does not, will its animation stay with the new transmog? If you want, for example, your tier 14 shaman shoulders to have the tier 10 transmog, yes the animation will show. If you are wearing the actual shaman tier 10 shoulders and transmog them to have say, tier 5 look, the shoveltusks won't be there anymore.

Most of challenge mode armor has special animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Are you asking if pieces that you transmog the items to look like, gains the animations of the transmog piece? Or are you asking if you transmog a piece that has an animation to look like something else that does not, will its animation stay with the new transmog? If you want, for example, your tier 14 shaman shoulders to have the tier 10 transmog, yes the animation will show. If you are wearing the actual shaman tier 10 shoulders and transmog them to have say, tier 5 look, the shoveltusks won't be there anymore.
    huh? no I want basically a list of what pieces have those pop out animations. And as far as the the animations go i just bought the frost witch ones from the guy in dal for 900sumthin the affect doesnt appear on my the gear that i have it transmogged to. Was the only reason I got it

Challenge Mod mog sets are so cool because they have visual FX that trigger when you cast spells or emote.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    So none knows? Btw challenge sets are not in my grasp

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So none knows? Btw challenge sets are not in my grasp
    yeah, it's not in mine either. which is a damn shame, because the warlock challenge set is awesome
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what is going on here does anyone not know? Stop talking about challenge mode sets.