Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    thunder frog looks imposing... does he guard hypnotoad?
    Implying hypnotoad needs protection.

The secret hidden power that is beneath trisfal glades.

Those unnamed heroes that kill people for loot.

I've gotta toss my vote over to Tirion Fordring. He may not have tons of raw killing power, but he helped smack the Lich King, he's a good commander, has a powerful connection to the Light, has the Ashbringer for what it's worth, and is largely beloved and respected by the people of the world.

You can't underestimate the power of a being that can bring people together,

That's my two cents anyway,
    Sin

Deleted
    Is Sylvanas fairly powerful? Doesn't she have a load of extra lives from her Valkyrie? Oh and the Plague.

I'm talking on a "Mortal" (although she isnt) type standing, obviously shes nothing compared to do a God etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot352 View Post
    I've gotta toss my vote over to Tirion Fordring. He may not have tons of raw killing power, but he helped smack the Lich King, he's a good commander, has a powerful connection to the Light, has the Ashbringer for what it's worth, and is largely beloved and respected by the people of the world.

You can't underestimate the power of a being that can bring people together,

That's my two cents anyway,
    Sin
    If you wanna base power on who has who's back then look at the Old Gods. They have fucking thousands of Faceless warriors. Azshara has the whole sea full of Naga. Tirion has a bunch of paladins in shiny armor.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Aegwynn.

o.o
    Aegwynn is dead, so....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    His unwillingness to act in the open implies otherwise.
    Uh, that's not how old gods work. They let the dwellers on the planet do their work by whispering them into insanity and doing what they want them to do. That's where their real power is. You don't know what he's doing. But I'm sure he isn't down there eating doritos and building model tanks.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    If you wanna base power on who has who's back then look at the Old Gods. They have fucking thousands of Faceless warriors. Azshara has the whole sea full of Naga. Tirion has a bunch of paladins in shiny armor.
    True, but how many of those Naga and Faceless ones are adventurers? They are totally cannon afterall....

I'm changing my vote, Adventurers op!

Changing my mind cause I can,
    Sin

Quote Originally Posted by ToshTheKeen View Post
    Is Sylvanas fairly powerful?
    Not powerful enough to survive getting shot in the face

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of mortal beings i'd say it's a tie between Malfurion Stormrage and Thrall.

Since Mr Genn said old gods don't count, Azshara is a top contender for most powerful immortal being, as is Cenarius.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Wouldn't be alive if not for N'zoth.. :x
    I would like to see some credible sources proving that N'zoth is behind all this. Everything related to him is based on speculation, and thus we cannot determine the power of N'zoth.

Deleted
    The Naaru.

Medivh or Chromatus ?

Ashzara maybe..

Are we talking Lore wise or in-game wise ?
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

The Lich King. Bolvar was already a formidable fighting machine as many alliance players have witnessed first hand. (killing Kazzak when he was kited towards Stormwind - killing all those elite dragonspawns in the throneroom) - that combined with the power of the Lich King...

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Power doesn't make men dangerous, motivation does.

That said, a thousand mindless warriors can't compare to 10 who are committed to get the job done.

Deleted
    Probably some unknown being below the surface of Azeroth which Blizzard will create so that they can add another expansion.

Mortal: Malfurion>Thrall
    Immortal: N'zoth>Azshara>all demigods

Deleted
    the Lich king.

Immunity to old gods for him and his armies + ability to basically infinitely grow your own powerlevel through snowballing.

Doesn't apply to Bolvar though I guess.

Have we seen how powerful current Malfurion is at this point?