Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I agree that he would be the most powerful priest, but there aren't many (if any) that could appose that title. And age doesn't = power.
    Actually, for spellcasters, age is a very big deal. 25,000 years of learning any school of magic or casting arts would indeed make him incredibly powerful.

It's not the case for warriors and such, but for beings who can derive power from knowledge? Well, Velen's in a very good position.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    Azshara. She was right up there with Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden TEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO. She's probably gotten even more powerful since.
    Wouldn't be alive if not for N'zoth.. :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess at N'zoth or Azshara. Given her recent acquisition of Neptulon's Trident on top of her already immense power I'm inclined to think that maybe Azshara is more powerful in terms of brute strength, but the way Blizzard have been trying to portray N'zoth I'd guess he'll probably turn out to be the most powerful thing we'll encounter on Azeroth when he's forced into direct action.

Sans Old Gods though it's definitely Azshara.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-01-21 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Forgot Old Gods were to be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Wouldn't be alive if not for N'zoth.. :x
    We're not counting Old Gods, remember?
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    We're not counting Old Gods, remember?
    .....DAMMIT.

yeah Azshara then
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I would think it is in between Jeremypwnz, Kael'thas (He won't die), Ragnaros (Also won't die), Onyxia (Still won't die), Garajal (Coming back in 5.2), Nefarion (Won't die), Hogger, or Viscidus.

On a serious note, I would like to think Thrall (purely because he is such a badass and helped with Deathwing and all) or M'uru.
    I definitely read that as Hagger... and was like THE MAYOR IS IN THIS GAME NOW?!

True facts he would be the strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, soon it's going to be Lei Shin.

Maybe Chromatus from the Thrall: Twilight of Aspects book. He's out of commission at the moment, but the Aspects together with Thrall were unable to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Actually, for spellcasters, age is a very big deal. 25,000 years of learning any school of magic or casting arts would indeed make him incredibly powerful.

It's not the case for warriors and such, but for beings who can derive power from knowledge? Well, Velen's in a very good position.
    KNowledge doesn't just come out of thin air. If all the resources Velen had access to are exhausted in 20000 years, that's another 5000 years of stagnation where nothing new is learned, effectively capping their knowledge *and* power. Draenei were arrogant with their dealings with the Orcs; so I doubt they had much to learn from them. Since Velen and the Draenei were refugees for their entire history, you can't really claim they were learning brand new things for the entirety of their 25000 years. Their guards still have to use hammers to defend. Also 25000 years of physical conditioning and training with a weapon doesn't really have a limit beyond the maximums the body can handle. Just imagine if you spent even 100 years toning your body, muscles, improving reaction time, accuracy and precision with strikes, and constantly building power and impulse and even improving your physiology to better suit your martial art. You'd be a machine afterwards.

Deleted
    Medivh or med'an. Guardian of trisfall > pretty much anything

Garrosh Hellscream

He actually damaged a child.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Velen, if he wasn't so passive atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Dot dot dot dot dot.

As much as it pains me to say it.

As much as I hate this character.

Thrall.

Because Metzen.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Millhouse Manastorm ofcourse!

sadly its most likely me'dan

but not counting him the first couple candidates that come to mind is

velen

azshara

hmmm i think if given time to grow wrathion would be a force to be reckoned with when hes older

thunder king.

of course my main man chen is probably in the running to gotta love them stormstouts.

but at the end of the day we all know who truly is the strongest

........ THUNDER FROG @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Azshara or Me'dan. I don't really know what Me'dan can do, since I haven't read any of the books with him in them, but the earlier guardians have been pretty powerful. That said, if Aegwynn is still around then I might vote for her instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Azshara or Me'dan. I don't really know what Me'dan can do, since I haven't read any of the books with him in them, but the earlier guardians have been pretty powerful. That said, if Aegwynn is still around then I might vote for her instead.
    well he can use all forms of magic like arcane, elemental, light ect ect. he like one shotted the twilights hammer and hes a quarter orc, quarter draenei, half human. and he inherited powers from medivh

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 02:49 AM ----------

oh me'dan also wields atiesh and has all of the remaining powers of aegwynn as well.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    its not me'dan =P

he's a jack of all trades, master of none when it comes to power (could barely cast a fireball)

in terms of raw power i'd say bolvar and azshara, bolvar is the lich king (altho he doesnt do what arthas and ner'zhul did) and its stated that the lich king grows more powerful with every soul the scourge consumes (and theres so many scourge that they need a lich king to keep them all in line or we're all screwed)

Azshara because old god power-up and neptulons trident blah blah (it wasnt stated that she was more powerful than archimonde/kil'jaedan, just that it would take archimonde or kil'jaedan to best her, thus she is weaker than archimonde/kil'jaedan)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    its not me'dan =P

he's a jack of all trades, master of none when it comes to power (could barely cast a fireball)

in terms of raw power i'd say bolvar and azshara, bolvar is the lich king (altho he doesnt do what arthas and ner'zhul did) and its stated that the lich king grows more powerful with every soul the scourge consumes (and theres so many scourge that they need a lich king to keep them all in line or we're all screwed)

Azshara because old god power-up and neptulons trident blah blah (it wasnt stated that she was more powerful than archimonde/kil'jaedan, just that it would take archimonde or kil'jaedan to best her, thus she is weaker than archimonde/kil'jaedan)
    yeah having all of the remaining power of aegwynn and medivh and the new council of tirisfals powers and atiesh and he doesnt have any powers....

as much as i dislike me'dan hes one of the strongest characters in warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    thunder frog looks imposing... does he guard hypnotoad?