No more Chicago datacenter?

Hey guys, sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just kind of confused by this.

Here is wowpedia's article on US datacenters and realms: US Realm List by Datacenter. It says that my server's battlegroup (Vindication) is located in Chicago. Then a bit later, I was looking at Blizzard's support site and found the IP addresses of all the US battlegroups (List of Server IP Addresses), and out of curiosity I decided to check the location of the IP address for my server (Eonar). I Googled it and discovered that the IP Address in fact comes from San Diego, CA. Not Chicago.

I was a bit confused by this so I Googled the IP Addresses of the other battlegroups listed on that Blizzard Support webpage, and the results were either San Diego or New York. Yet if you have a look at the wowpedia article, there are 4 battlegroups that are supposedly located in Chicago. So I'm not sure what's going on here. Did Blizzard move the battlegroup servers again and I missed the memo? Thanks in advance for any help.

It seems like everything got moved to one data center in CA. Quick reverse ip look-up shows that Vindication group used to be in chicago but now is located in
    CA.

and btw that wowpedia is so outdated