Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I have not really kept up to date with WoW, but as of 5.2, I plan on returning.

It would seem Garrosh has killed Anduin, among other things, but even if I'm not too familiar with what's up now, do you effectively think the Horde has gone black now?
    Anduin survived with broken bones, and can be found hanging out with Wrathion in a very odd sort of budding friendship (Anduin doesn't really feel Wrathion can be trusted, and Wrathion finds Anduin too stubbornly idealistic, but they have no problem chilling together) come 5.2.

While I'll never argue that Garrosh has become evil (my personal beliefs hew closer to that having been foreshadowed with the subtlety of a brick to the head since Wrath), the Horde itself is suffering a massive schism between those orcs and goblins who have bought into Garrosh's rhetoric, and the blood elves, undead, trolls, tauren, and pandaren who are still in the Horde due to Garrosh's KGB-like fear tactics and the threat of invasion by the Horde if they secede.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What? No. Don't be silly. The actions of one man (or Orc), does not reflect upon the whole. The Horde is as dedicated to honor as peace as they ever have been, though that doesn't mean that they're not used to the wrong ends or unwilling to fight.
    Bullshit, all the books point out how hundreds of people cheered Garrosh on when he blew up Theramoore and most of the npcs ingame are 100% behind him, the rebellions are complete fringe movements right now.

Now, that's not to say that the Horde is pure evil, if it were the Forsaken wouldn't be mistrusted and Malkorok and his blackrock secret police wouldn't be rolling frostbombs under the table of people dissenting, or grabbing them and beating them senseless off the street until they quiet down, but the Horde is sure as hell not as dedicated to honor as it was in the past, it's clear a lot of the orcs think only other orcs are deserving of equal treatment. (Seriously, look at Bloodhilt's journal, man he used to be cool :< )

Also, the Horde has -never- been dedicated to peace, that was Thrall's agenda that he tried to push on a people that were culturally just not ready for it, especially with the piece of crap land he settled them on.
    Twas brillig

Garrosh didn't kill Anduin, he wounded him. Anduin is after all the son of the enemy faction's king, what did u expect he would do, buy him an icecream? if it was up to Varian he would slaughter each and every Horde member. Which I think it's hilarious considering he used to roll around Kalimdor as Lo'gosh.

The Horde is not bad, this is war, and we have an idiot warchief. But he will be removed. Also Jaina's slaughter of Elves in Dalaran is "white" and merciful?