Thread: Oqueue Help?

Oqueue Help?

I can't get it to work -- every time I press 'find mesh' it says "you have a new friend request" or "you are already friends with that user." I see no premades EVER. What am I doing wrong? I'm in the US region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic View Post
    I can't get it to work -- every time I press 'find mesh' it says "you have a new friend request" or "you are already friends with that user." I see no premades EVER. What am I doing wrong? I'm in the US region.
    Might want to take this question to the Interface/Macros sub-forum, as you will likely get a more informative response than you would here. I'm going to report your post and see if it will be moved, so check there if its suddenly disappeared on you! Good luck with your question, and I'm sorry I can't help you.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Submitting a battletag will add your name to a list on a server. When you press find mesh oqueue will pull a few battletags from that list and send friend requests to them. If these people who were pulled when you pressed find mesh are not online then they cannot accept the request. Oqueue works through battletags that are online and sends info between them. You may have to wait for people who you have sent requests to log in to find the mesh. Alternatively, you could log into a server that has a high amount of people using oqueue and ask them for a battletag request to become a part of the mesh.
    To find out who on a server is using oqueue then log onto a realm and type /chatlist oqgeneral. This will pull up a list of anyone on that server who is the same faction as your character and using oqueue. Message one of these people for a friend request.

Have fun.