Deleted

vanishing achievements???!!

since the achievements where account bound. i have lost aload of achievements and progress on achievements. anyone else had this issue.

i have server transfered and faction transfered since patch. and the achievements i have missing are from when i previously played before i transfered to horde before i went back to alliance.

the achieves i lost are questing ones along with others. bascially there is no indication that i did any quests atall till i got to 58-60 outland. i started playing in 2008 so group finder thing wasent implemented so it would of taken some doing to get to 58 if you get ny drift.

any help or info...

p.s blizzard said there wasent anything they could do and they will look into it :/

Horde and Alliance have separate questing chains.
    Would be more ridiculous if you kept your current quest progression after a faction change.
    IF you got from Ally -> Horde. You will be able to do every single quest in a zone. Regardless if you have the quest zone achievement. and vice versa

If you have earned them. You can not lose them.
    You were warned when faction changing that you will lose Argent Tournament achievements and others

Deleted
    i was alliance... went horde on a different server then back to alliance on a new different server. there is no progress or achievements for any 1-58 quests. il have to look if all the quests are doable again from northshire abbey for example. just seems strange as im leveling a hunter and it doesnt register to the achievement interface that on completion of a quest that ive done any on all my other charachters.

irritating

Quote Originally Posted by drackov View Post
    i was alliance... went horde on a different server then back to alliance on a new different server. there is no progress or achievements for any 1-58 quests. il have to look if all the quests are doable again from northshire abbey for example. just seems strange as im leveling a hunter and it doesnt register to the achievement interface that on completion of a quest that ive done any on all my other charachters.

irritating
    Only the achievement is account-wide
    Progression is character specific.
    Eg. You have have 59/60 quests on your hunter but it will not show any progression on any of your other characters.
    Once you have earned 60/60 on your hunter. The completed achievement will show up on all your characters achievement list and count towards Loremaster.

Edit: Northshire Abbey has no quest zone achievement attached to it.
    Those quests will only count towards Seeker achievement