Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    As someone who had to give my Heroic Darkmist Vortex to a prot pally: Yes.

But it's just gear, and our only other real competition for most gear is DKs, so meh.
    Wow. Your tank is bad. And so are you for believing him. Neither of you understand why prot goes for haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkcrusader View Post
    As a ret who tried to use DMV with 4pc I can assure you that is not possible past the first proc. The second proc may have less than 50% overlap.

The trinket procs too fast, I was having problems aligning it with 1:55 CD AW and it would be even worse with 2:00 HA.
    In that case the ret pallies can have it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Wow. Your tank is bad. And so are you for believing him. Neither of you understand why prot goes for haste.
    Meh. It's not about the gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Meh. It's not about the gear.
    It's about sending a message?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Those Rets who don't know (or can't accept) the fact that Prot likes everything but crit tend to get pissy
    I tank with heroic Jasper Clawfeet, even with the crit (and crit as socket bonus) they were better then the Raid Finder boots I was using before.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Darkmist to a tank? Not the best of ideas since regularity is the goal so the parry from the strength and the haste proc are a double whammy.
    Method plays on my server, when I inspect there main paladin-tank he usually have that trinket equipped so it doesn't suck. But ofc they have everything on farm so he is probably prioritising his dps even doe it gives a fair amount of damage reduction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ater View Post
    Method plays on my server, when I inspect there main paladin-tank he usually have that trinket equipped so it doesn't suck. But ofc they have everything on farm so he is probably prioritising his dps even doe it gives a fair amount of damage reduction.
    I fail to see how methods tank using the trinket make it suck less. Darkmist is worse than both Ghost Iron Dragonling and Lei-Shins. I would like to hear any argument to the contrary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ater View Post
    To reiterate Firefly, that is an absolutely abysmal reason for doing something. Prince Charles calls his black friend Sooty, doesn't mean we should go around calling black people that. The Queen refers to herself as "one" - you definitely shouldn't do that one either.

Unfortunately I can't make more of an argument than that with regards to what's better as I never got my hands on those trinkets and I'm unable to play until Easter.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Using http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/86042 personally (which took a while to convince my raid that yes it is a damn tank trinket!) as the large amount of haste is on a nice 1 min cd. Will upgrade it if my sha touched doesnt drop this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Using http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/86042 personally (which took a while to convince my raid that yes it is a damn tank trinket!) as the large amount of haste is on a nice 1 min cd. Will upgrade it if my sha touched doesnt drop this week.
    how the hell is 86 haste going to help you at all? that's less than 1%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Armory tooltips have always shown the wrong tooltip values for procs.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

Jade Charioteer Figurine
    Item Level 489
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Jade Charioteer Figurine (1)
    Trinket
    +1079 Strength
    Use: Increases your haste by 3595 for 15 sec. (1 Min Cooldown)
    Requires Level 90
    Sell Price: 25 39 83

not sure why the wow database is borked

Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

Jade Charioteer Figurine
    Item Level 489
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Jade Charioteer Figurine (1)
    Trinket
    +1079 Strength
    Use: Increases your haste by 3595 for 15 sec. (1 Min Cooldown)
    Requires Level 90
    Sell Price: 25 39 83

not sure why the wow database is borked
    I think it has something to do with the (negative) scaling of trinket effects for challenge modes.