Poll: I

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mine tend to be really silent ofcourse I seem to only need to do it when hardly anyone is around, though when I on the toilet I don't really care :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Around family = Fart normally
    Around guy friends = try to make farts as loud as possible
    Around girl friends = Silence the farts
    At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when I'm taking a piss
    If I see someone else fart = Don't care at all
    This is really accurate for me. It would scare me if this weren´t a normal thing for guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares66 View Post
    At the bars/parties = Fart openly. The bars I go in are usually too loud to hear me fart and too packed with people for anyone to notice it was me.
    Finally i understand how most male "dance moves" came to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    Maybe I should also point out that I'm a female, aka no farting contests lol.

I don't know why but I just can't do it but I don't care, better this way anyway, it's a gift! o.O
    I know some females who fart better then me lol

If I'm at home I'll just lean over and blow one out. If I'm in public I'll try to walk around a corner or something and let it out in small puffs.

It's just bad manners. Yeah, we all do it, but shouldn't do it in public and around other people we don't spend all damn day with (ie, family). If you're in public, and can't get to a restroom, be as discreet about it as possible, and do it somewhere AWAY from the crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    That's just not true. Or if it is, you have some very serious health problems and should rush to the hospital.
    Though most likely answer is that you fart like a bovine in your sleep.
    It is probably true. I have a friend that can't burp ._. I have known him for 18 years and he has not burped a single time.

OnT: I try to let it out when I am alone. There is no need for anyone else to be forced to smell it.

Deleted
    I love having reallly really smellllly farts among friends so that they start gagging

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    "Yes we all do it!"

sorry but no you are wrong because I can't remember the last time I did it. I'm dead serious, I do not fart.

and if you have to do it, go away. go outside. whatever. dont make the rest of the people smell your disgusting farts.
    You probably fart in your sleep. If you don't fart you have medical issues that need checking out.

I fart usually and they don't smell much of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Employees/Boss = OH GOD DONT LET RIP NOW. DONT LET RIP.
    Thank you for reminding me of something that happened at my last job. There are a lot of walkie-talkies for supervisors/lead hands/etc to keep in contact with each other around the building. I had regular access to these radios. You can probably guess where I'm going with this.

I dont like the farts that make your pants wet but other than those ones yeah its great to release that pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fart in bed, and every time I do it, my girlfriend hits me.

It doesn't stop me. She hits like a girl.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    There are a lot of walkie-talkies for supervisors/lead hands/etc to keep in contact with each other around the building. I had regular access to these radios. You can probably guess where I'm going with this.
    XD That's terrible.

On topic, I try to be as discreet as possible all the time. Not even my own husband has heard me let one rip. It's just polite to wait until you're alone and can suffer with your stench in silence. As luck would have it, mine are typically rare and silent anyway.

Edit: Oh, the cats, however, like to wait until we're holding them. It's like a stealth attack.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2013-01-21 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Mostly very discreet. The moment you hear me fart you'll know you're in my innermost trusted circle of bloodbrothers and sisters. It's more exclusive than the Illuminati.
    This.
    tenchars

Discreet about it and usually go out to do it, see no reason to make other people breath my farts :P

On the other hand, i have very low flatulence, if i fart once a day is already odd for me, most of the times can go days without.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Around family = Fart normally
    Around guy friends = try to make farts as loud as possible
    Around girl friends = Silence the farts
    At the bars/parties = Fart in the bathroom when I'm taking a piss
    If I see someone else fart = Don't care at all
    I'm pretty much the same. Although I only fart normally around close family (parents and siblings). At a bar or other loud/crowded place, I tend to let out little puffs while getting a drink/going to the toilet (I'm long gone by the time people can smell it). That's also what I do at the gym, I've learned the hard way that it's better to not try and hold it in when lifting weights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around family = until i was considered an adult and moved out, fart normally.
    Family now = be discreet
    Employees/Boss = OH GOD DONT LET RIP NOW. DONT LET RIP.
    This. Except around my friends (of any gender) I usually try to silence, but around my boyfriend I don't try to hide it at all. If I'm out at a bar or party, I sometimes silence or sometimes just don't care. It depends if there's people near me, if the music is loud, etc.

I'm female btw.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

I try to avoid farting outside of a restroom. I'm a sissy
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I cry havoc and let rip with some bioterrorism
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    I sense bs

Infracted: Please post more constructively and contribute to the discussion rather than blaming other posters of lying.
    note to self: when somebody claims the physically impossible do not express disbelief

OT: i dont care who farts where any more. although i do occasionally blame my farts on my 2 year old just to amuse myself
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.