Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Quad SLI them. Go. Entertain me!
    I can very easily imagine TTL doing a review with 2-3 of these.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

They should bundle PSUs with them instead of games.

If they're genuinely 60-70% better than the GTX 680, isn't that better than a GTX 690? Because the extra GK104 chip doesn't give 100% improved performance. More like, Idk, 60-70%?

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    sure if you mind sponsoring me? (also cyanotical is likely gonna upgrade his brother's rig with two of these badboys or perhaps even more :P)
    If I had that kind of money I'd do it myself, although I'd probably have to jerry-rig in a second PSU because of the sheer amount of cables required to plug in four graphics cards, and I don't know how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    If they're genuinely 60-70% better than the GTX 680, isn't that better than a GTX 690? Because the extra GK104 chip doesn't give 100% improved performance. More like, Idk, 60-70%?
    Well it depends on what you are using it for, I remember seeing some benchmarks where the GTX 690 reached 90% more performance than a GTX 680.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    They should bundle PSUs with them instead of games.
    well 235W is not that high in TDP (single 7970 Ghz uses 250 W by comparison)

I was mostly a joke.

Isn't that like, half as much as a GTX 480 pulled?

To be fair, if I was going to run these in quad-SLI I'd just get an AX 1200i and call it a day...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    I was mostly a joke.
    why would one joke about free games? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    To be fair, if I was going to run these in quad-SLI I'd just get an AX 1200i and call it a day...
    Does an AX1200i have eight PCI-E plugs, in addition to the motherboard power etc?

At $900.... that's not bad at all. I'm kind of surprised that something so powerful is priced so low. Assuming the Titan is essentially a 780, I wonder what price the 770 equivalent will be.

why would one joke about free games? ^^
    When you live in certain parts of the world where the income is low you tend to find other ways to obtain them, so you don't value those free games as much.

Does an AX1200i have eight PCI-E plugs, in addition to the motherboard power etc?
    They come with four pairs of 6+2 connectors, so yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    At $900.... that's not bad at all. I'm kind of surprised that something so powerful is priced so low. Assuming the Titan is essentially a 780, I wonder what price the 770 equivalent will be.
    or a better question how insane the 750/760 (Ti) versions will be compared to current gen. (790 should be fun aswell)
    quite curious wether those cards will have aftermarket coolers or will be stock versions like the 690. (because i got the feeling with the right cooling that there is allot of overclocking potential in those cards)

10+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand, the clock rate might be that low for good reason. Who knows? I don't suppose anybody has had any hands-on experience with a Tesla K20X do they?
    a Tesla is not a GPU, so experience with it would be irrelevant

I very much doubt Titan is a part of the 700 series, it is just a one off card for extreme enthusiasts.

English article about it: http://www.techpowerup.com/179090/NV...tan-quot-.html

Deleted
    or a better question how insane the 750/760 (Ti) versions will be compared to current gen. (790 should be fun aswell)
    quite curious wether those cards will have aftermarket coolers or will be stock versions like the 690. (because i got the feeling with the right cooling that there is allot of overclocking potential in those cards)
    It wont be in the 7xx line, if i read the arcticle right (and as nocturnal posted).

That said, this card will be what at least 700-800 dollar. I think it will be more of a show case kind a thing. Which might lead down to the 7xx line.
    But this will most likely be limited produced and what not

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    I very much doubt Titan is a part of the 700 series, it is just a one off card for extreme enthusiasts.

English article about it: http://www.techpowerup.com/179090/NV...tan-quot-.html
    Interesting. Even if it's a one off, I may consider getting it regardless, depending on how powerful the 700 series is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Interesting. Even if it's a one off, I may consider getting it regardless, depending on how powerful the 700 series is.

Your purchase would be pointless. As I said previously, this is not a GPU designed for gaming nor should its potential really be judged next to the GeForce series.