Question 2H farming in BFA for Locks

As a big transmogger I have a question for the upcoming loot changes in BFA: with everything going to personal loot will there be any way for Locks to farm old raids and dungeons for 2H weapons for our demons? Right now if something is set on personal loot the 2H weapons dont drop because we technically cant use them but I would love some old models for my Felguard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterPyouKnowMe View Post
    As a big transmogger I have a question for the upcoming loot changes in BFA: with everything going to personal loot will there be any way for Locks to farm old raids and dungeons for 2H weapons for our demons? Right now if something is set on personal loot the 2H weapons dont drop because we technically cant use them but I would love some old models for my Felguard
    When BfA launches old raids will no longer be affected by personal loot. So yo should be able to farm older raids just fine for them.

Running old raids will activate legacy loot mode not personal loot mode, so you should be fine.
    IronVan the Van of Steel

Anything from old raids will drop without loot as if you were master looting in a max size party, with no loot restrictions.

but anything in BFA will have to be personal loot?

Quote Originally Posted by HunterPyouKnowMe View Post
    but anything in BFA will have to be personal loot?
    Correct. /10chars

I'm still miffed that Bloodguard's Tooth (2-handed sword from invasion bosses...), which is literally a PERFECT match for the felguard being that it's used by a number of the NPC felguards and was made to match our felguard's color scheme in particular, can't drop for warlocks. Only way to obtain it is to bring a friend that can use 2-handed swords and if it drops for them, have them trade it to you.

Unfortunately, it's not always easy to convince someone to do an invasion just so you can obtain a transmog weapon for your pet, and on top of that...Blizzard made is a pretty rare drop, for whatever reason. I've done invasions at least 40 times now with plate wearing friends and haven't gotten it yet. Super frustrating.

I sure hope they let us solo queue for invasion scenarios in BFA and disable personal loot in there, just so warlocks can have a shot at obtaining that sword in the future...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gar1234 View Post
    Bloodguard's Tooth
    Maaaaaan, I didn't know this existed, and now I want it so badly :-(