Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 26 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Those never worked for me. Dragging another mob to near the corpse for aoe-looting got me the book.

Good luck.
    I've tried that aswell once, maybe not close enough..

Hmm, maybe ill try it on one more rare.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Is it possible to leave the scenario to respect and come back to Kanrethad, or do you have to start from the beginning again?
    Yup, just click leave group in the dungeon icon. You can go repair out in shadowmoon then go back to the door and re-queue. It will throw you up at stage 8(the walk up to his platform).

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Is it possible to leave the scenario to respect and come back to Kanrethad, or do you have to start from the beginning again?
    I clicked on the LFG minimap icon and selected "leave instance group" to go repair and resupply. Flew back to Black Temple and queued at the door just like the first time. The queue popped and I entered the instance right at the final fight. No worries!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got it last night, somewhere between 20-30 rares. I made sure that I looted every rare I killed by dragging another mob and AoE looting off of it, once I started doing that I didn't have any issues getting loot....buggy system.

Doing it on PTR must have payed off because I one shot him =p

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cheers, folks. I wondered if leaving would mean you have to start from the beginning again. Thanks for clearing that up.

Unhappy Sealed tome of the lost legion

Hello everyone!

We all know that the sealed tome of the lost legion is the thingie that starts the green fire quest.
    And we all ( I assume ) know that it has a decent drop chance from rares, atleast as I've understood.

And, we know how buggy these bosses are.
    I just killed the Haywire Sunreaver Construct and the brief moment I was able to see what it dropped, I saw it lying there, in the loot window.
    And before I could loot it, my loot window vanished, and I was left there, with nothing.
    I tried to reload, to relogg, to run far away from the rare, but it didn't help

I don't know how to feel. I instantly made a ticket, with date and everything, though I doubt a gm can help me in anyway.

I'm so sad right now.
    So, has anyone else experience the same thing I have?
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

Is it just me being a terrible pet micromanager or is the Pit Lord really stupid? Also, any tips on how to make the pitlord keep attacking imps?

It's shared loot.another Warlock helped with the kill and looted faster than you.

I was wrong.
    Last edited by Prag; 2013-03-07 at 11:28 PM.

Is it? I thought it was your own loot.
    That kinda clears it, hue.

Oh well, still kinda sad though!

Deleted
    no, your loot is still there, here's what you can do to get it :

1 -relog, you'll be able to loot the corpse after that
    2 -go away , come back in 1-2 minutes ( relog is faster )
    3 kite a random mob next the rare corpse , kill it, then loot the mob's corpse , auto loot will re-pickup the loot off the rare mob

this " i can't loot my rare " bug happends especially often when there were a LOT of people participating in the kill, i suspect the new system can't keep track of everyone that tagged the mob fast enough, as there's hoards of people killing these atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post

1 -relog, you'll be able to loot the corpse after that
    2 -go away , come back in 1-2 minutes ( relog is faster )
    3 kite a random mob next the rare corpse , kill it, then loot the mob's corpse , auto loot will re-pickup the loot off the rare mob
    I tried that! I got nothing!
    But as Praq said, it's shared, so some guy sniped it before me I guess.

I didn't get the valor tome thing either, and I've gotten one of those from every single rare I've killed.
    So, those can't be shared I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deklol View Post

I didn't get the valor tome thing either, and I've gotten one of those from every single rare I've killed.

exactly what i mean, as long as you did NOT get a tome of valor, your " assigned" loot is still there, you *ALWAYS* get a tome from a rare kill, might take you a while to actually loot it, but you get it

I was just sharing information from the Green Fire thread and official forums. I hadn't seen the aoe loot thing. Everything I've read seemed to elude to shared loot. My apologies if it inaccurate.

Its not shared its individual, the Valor tome has 100% drop chance so if you didnt get it you can see its a bug. I had at least 4 rares bugging on me and giving no loot whatsoever yesterday (even after relogging and stuf), I killed like 12 (and them I learned the ritual stones only drop 1 per weekper boss so I stopped wasting my time lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velly View Post
    Is it just me being a terrible pet micromanager or is the Pit Lord really stupid? Also, any tips on how to make the pitlord keep attacking imps?
    The imps have very little health, there is a good chance every time you are telling it to attack imps it is killing its target. I personally don't worry about making the Pit Lord melee them and just had Fel Flame Breath macro for them, after 4-5 breaths they were pretty much all dead.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post
    exactly what i mean, as long as you did NOT get a tome of valor, your " assigned" loot is still there, you *ALWAYS* get a tome from a rare kill, might take you a while to actually loot it, but you get it
    The mob actually despawned as I fanaticly over and over tried to pull a mob over to it and tried to get the aoe loot to work.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 09:32 PM ----------

Hopefully a gm will respond to me in roughly 17hrs and 20minutes, huueee
    and maybe he'll be able to help me , though I doubt it.
    Last edited by Deklol; 2013-03-07 at 08:30 PM. Reason: forgot a word, hue

Quote Originally Posted by Velly View Post
    I found he was quite reliable in his derpness, based on what is going on. Make sure to leave him on passive and manually control his attack/movement as needed. If you have him on assist or defensive, he will derp when you try to get him to LOS or whatnot.

As for his positioning for breaths, he always attacks the boss from behind, so when the boss faces the portal (for summoning) or towards the entrance (when he casts cataclysm) it is confusing, but once you recognize that its nice because it's consistent.

I've went over about 20 I think, rares and still no luck. I've heard a lot of guildies killing some and seeing it drop too. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I was just sharing information from the Green Fire thread and official forums. I hadn't seen the aoe loot thing. Everything I've read seemed to elude to shared loot. My apologies if it inaccurate.
    That's in no way true, I saw two locks get Sealed Tomes off the same kill.

what macros are you guys using for the pit lord?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock