Poll: Did you find this Guide Useful?

Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i got this -snip- to 25%

i have 475 item so it -snip-. one mistake is a wipe.

-snip- imps keep wiping me at the end. -snip- isnt the end supposed to be EZ mode? -snip-

Mod edit: Being frustrated is no reason to make posts full of cursing

---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 08:45 AM ----------

ok so i killed kanrethad, but the demons didnt despawn and I left the instance to come back in. but it still has me as not killing him
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-09 at 05:59 AM.

Nerf Kanrethad's Speech

I'm probably on my 10000000000000000000000th try on kanrethad, watching videos and trying my best and everything, but I'm bad, my reaction time is big and I can't pay attention to more than 2 things at the same time, so I can't beat him... but that doesn't stop me from trying more and more...

but I can't stand his speech anymore... every time I try fighting him he goes on and on about how awesome his new powers are and how invincible he is... like I need help to notice how invincible he is!!

so please, nerf his speech, at the very least...

Kanrethad Ebonlocke yells: Oh hai there, let's wrestle!

^ that's enough for me...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Isn't the speech like 10 seconds long?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post
    Isn't the speech like 10 seconds long?
    Indeed, he doesnt have alot of dialog

32 seconds... on 200 tries, that means 1.7 hour wasted on dialog...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I think 200 tries is your real problem, not his speech maybe wait for some more gear

10+ Year Old Account
    You could spend the next 1.7 hours getting better gear if possible. Though mechanics will be somewhat important, still eventually gear will nerf the crap out of him.

Yeah, it's taking me back to working on Kael'thas. His on-pull RP is only slightly more ridiculous.

"Power, Energy, my people are addicted to it. A dependency made manifest when..BLAH BLAH BLAH <40 seconds later...> Behold, my Master Engineer, Telonicus! ^_-"

Really wish I could skip it, but I guess it'll just have to be incentive to not suck.
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

This thread reminded me of Kael'thas progression. Now that was fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    Only if Kael just says "No Birdie for You!" and then engages/switches phase.

It's there for the first pull, and it wouldn't be quite the same on that first pull without it /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think 200 tries is your real problem, not his speech maybe wait for some more gear
    ilvl 506.... people beat him at ilvl 470, so I'd bet gear is not the problem...

as I said, I'm bad at my core... I can't even drive, let alone play at this level...

well, maybe if I keep trying, I'll grow the skill of paying attention to more than 2 things at the same time and than I'll be able to drive lol

---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Only if Kael just says "No Birdie for You!" and then engages/switches phase.

It's there for the first pull, and it wouldn't be quite the same on that first pull without it /shrug.
    I don't care about kael because I've already gotten al'ar :3

but sure, I don't mind that either lol

this fight is draining all my gold like water...

10+ Year Old Account
    so I just killed him twice with my shitty 475 lock with no meta gems and missing gems in general. i did use a flask and pre pot. here's the lock. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Great/advanced

First time i killed him him the pitlord had like 30 seconds left until he broke. the doomguards didnt despawn so i hearthed out but couldnt zone in. SO I DIDNT GET CREDIT FOR THE KILL AND I HAD TO KILL HIM AGAIN

second kill pit lord had literally 5 seconds left and i died right when I killed him and he the RP started. THIS FIGHT IS INSANE. crazy. no clicker can ever do this unless they're way geared.

if you have shitty gear and no enchants and no gems like my lock, you have to really maximize dps as much as you can, or youre screwed and the pitlord with break free. i hate how inconsistent the imp phases were

HOORAY GREEN FIRE FINALLY I HAVE 300 GOLD LEFT
    Last edited by golds; 2013-06-09 at 10:23 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9CORoqJE0g

seriously if anyone is still having issues with this fight, watch this or listen to it. Add my battletag Meira#1501 if you need tips.

alright, one more weekend spent wiping hour after hour on kanrethad. terrific lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    you have to move the pit lord away from the felhunters pref out of LoS. they dispel the enslaved buff on him.
    In my experience, LOS has absolutely nothing to do with it. I prevented the dispel by making sure I had aggro on them so that they never faced the Pitlord. Even when I had him out of LOS, them facing him was enough for them do be able to dispel.

I had a RoF over the portal and moved to the other side of it (relative to wherever I had my Pitlord), so they faced me and not him. Fel flame or Conflag on first one, same on second one then Havoc on second one, Chaos Bolt on first one. Usually took care of first two. Third one, didn't really matter if he dispelled the enslave because it just wasn't a problem anymore. But trying to keep RoF down + snapping off conflags / fel flames usually helped me keep aggro on it and not get dispelled.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Just got my green fire this afternoon

The first thing I wanted to do right after was to do it again, great quest, great encounter, great graphics 10/10 would wipe again

Deleted
    Finally after another two hours today I got it. Feeling so happy right now!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    great quest, great encounter, great graphics 10/10 would wipe again
    this so much

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    In my experience, LOS has absolutely nothing to do with it. I prevented the dispel by making sure I had aggro on them so that they never faced the Pitlord. Even when I had him out of LOS, them facing him was enough for them do be able to dispel.
    Although it's been awhile, I can confirm that this happened to me, too. The felhunters are the most demanding part of the fight because they require getting aggro very quickly, and holding it, and keeping them faced away from your pitlord. I fear their dispel is a cone effect that ignores LOS.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Hate me all you want, but I find it very pleasant that all these alt players are struggling and having a hard time hahahah

I can't have the pride to say that I have green fire now that everyone has it too (altough i got it way earlier), but at least I have fun. This is how a (trully) lock feels inside MWAHAHAH