Thread: Mouse upgrade

Mouse upgrade

I've been looking at getting a new mouse. I'm not a big fan of Logitech products. I've tried out some of their gaming mice and just don't like the feel of them. I'm looking for a mouse with maybe 5-8 buttons, wired, and a little wider than my death adder.

I've been looking at the new Corsair M65 but can't find many reviews on it. How does it compare to the M60?
    Also been debating on getting the M90 since I can get it for the same price as the M60.

Budget is $80 max not including shipping if applicable.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jholdaway; 2013-01-21 at 04:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure the only difference between the m65 and m60 is that the m65 has a higher DPI rate. i.e. no difference at all, buy whichever one is cheaper if you get that mouse

could also look at the r.a.t. 7, microsoft sidewinder, but really it's personal preference. if you have a local store, go there and play with their mice and see which feels best
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

What about Mionix Naos 5000 or 8200?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450