Heroic Progression Path (10N)

so these type of threads seem to have fallen off the radar, most now seem to be we are 9/16H where do we go next?

Well for us slow people who just downed sha of fear last night on normal (hitting enrage in the process) with ilvls in the 490-493 range how to plan?

We did stone guard on ezmode week months ago (no chains) and 8.5 manned it. We did feng a couple weeks ago and it took a full night and got it on the last pull. So need less to say we need work.

Here are the numbers from wowprogress, what do you guys suggest as a path? We are obviously doing gara'jal next

H: Stone Guard: 10141 (26.85%)
    H: Feng the Accursed: 8436 (22.33%)
    H: Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: 7204 (19.07%)
    H: Elegon: 6015 (15.92%)
    H: Blade Lord Ta'yak: 4371 (11.57%)
    H: Four Kings: 4058 (10.74%)
    H: Wind Lord Mel'jarak: 3084 (8.16%)
    H: Garalon: 2637 (6.98%)
    H: Will of the Emperor: 2596 (6.87%)
    H: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok: 1479 (3.92%)
    H: Amber-Shaper Un'sok: 1082 (2.86%)
    H: Lei Shi: 1052 (2.79%)
    H: Protectors of the Endless: 657 (1.74%)
    H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer: 643 (1.70%)
    H: Tsulong: 485 (1.28%)
    H: Sha of Fear: 219 (0.58%)

For gara'jal we don't have a disc priest, we will try 3 healing it but am assuming we will hit the enrage. Once we figure that out do we go elegon or blade lord next? People have said wind lord is almost easier on heroic that normal?

Our comp:

Blood DK, Guardian Tank
    Holy pally, MW Monk, Resto/ele shammy
    Rogue, spriest, aff lock, boomkin, fire mage, hunter

We run with out a Disc priest on Gara'jal and 3 heal it. While the enrage is tight it is doable.

I honestly wouldn't even try stepping foot into HoF before you're at least almost done with MSV. Sure, mechanics-wise, HoF has a few easy bosses but they're also tuned for higher gear. With that said, if you're struggling/doubting your ability to kill Gara'jal, then you probably won't stand a chance in HoF since Gara'jal is purely a performance fight.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I would just suggest clearing MSV in order. I think Will of the Emperor kills are so much lower than others in HoF simply due to lack of attempts moreso than actual difficulty. Since you have a rogue in your group to soak the sparks it should be fairly easy.

Holy pal and MW monk should be fine for 2 healing Gara'jal. We use a MW monk + Resto druid which i would imagine is about the worst combo for this fight. Just send the moonkin and/or the lock to the shadow realm when neither healer can enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seawin View Post
    Just send the moonkin and/or the lock to the shadow realm when neither healer can enter.
    The moonkin I get since they can offheal, what am I missing with the lock? Feels like a dumb question.

if they glyph drain soul, everytime they kill an add while channeling drain soul they are healed 20%

See? I knew it was a dumb question, thanks

Will farm Toes normal for gear tuesday and give this a shot thursday and see how it goes. So elegon next? Am concerned all the dot classes will have issues on sparks.

Deleted
    They can spec for the increased healing talent, healthstone glyph and fill themselves as well.

My guide went 4/6 MgV and then killed blade lord and wind lord, followed by garalon then will

in order, i will suggest

Garajal
    Elegon
    Blade lord tayak
    Spirit king (yes, it will take time, but this boss is mendatory for Will)
    Will of the emperor (one of the only 3 boss that rly mater on progression)
    Wind lord mel jarak (if your dps is high) (you can place him before will and Spirit king if ranking is not important for you)
    Garalon (could probably down him before will of the emperor... but will = more points) (you can place him easily before Spirit king if u dont care about ranking)
    Vizier
    Amber shaper
    Grand empress (one of the only 3 boss that worth points... place him after Lei shi if you dont care about ranking)
    Lei Shi (could place him before Vizier and Amber shaper if you don't care about progression... he drops BiS weaps and trinket)
    Protectors
    Tsulong
    Sha of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Heiros View Post
    in order, i will suggest

Garajal
    Elegon
    Blade lord tayak
    Spirit king (yes, it will take time, but this boss is mendatory for Will)
    Will of the emperor (one of the only 3 boss that rly mater on progression)
    Wind lord mel jarak (if your dps is high) (you can place him before will and Spirit king if ranking is not important for you)
    Garalon (could probably down him before will of the emperor... but will = more points) (you can place him easily before Spirit king if u dont care about ranking)
    Vizier
    Amber shaper
    Grand empress (one of the only 3 boss that worth points... place him after Lei shi if you dont care about ranking)
    Lei Shi (could place him before Vizier and Amber shaper if you don't care about progression... he drops BiS weaps and trinket)
    Protectors
    Tsulong
    Sha of Fear
    There's absolutely no point in skipping Garalon to do Wind Lord.

Yeah, Gara'jal is your next target....this is actually a dps/coordination fight, I don't think our tanks or healers had a hard time with this at all when we learned it, I personally feel it's the easiest fight in both normal and heroic provided you have the numbers for it. Now, it does require your dps to be pretty decent overall, so if you've had a hard time with enrages before it might be close. Elegon is definitely next, it's not really all that much harder than normal, you just can't make mistakes.

At this point in the tier, I think it makes sense to just clear out H MSV first, you'll be there doing heroic stuff anyways, so you may as well pick up the title, FoS, and some nice trinkets from Will (and upgrading them while you still can) before 5.2 comes out. You could weave in the second, third, and fourth bosses in HoF (in that order) in there if you wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    There's absolutely no point in skipping Garalon to do Wind Lord.
    Except he is MILES easier....

While the numbers suggest doing 3 bosses in HoF I'd recommend fully clearing MV before moving onto HoF.