Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    You can still enter with a group, can you not?
    Not LFR as there's no way to set LFR difficulty if you aren't in a LFR group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Not LFR as there's no way to set LFR difficulty if you aren't in a LFR group.
    Que a MoP LFR with a friend > Do until the end > both you and your friend stays in the raid grp, but zone out of the raid > fly to whatever raid you wish to enter in LFR mode.

so wwith 574 heirlooms, it appears that we can get this in flex raids too, making this the must have and relativity easy to get weapon in 5.4. Add in drums of war for 25% haste will make many more things reachable for the rest of us mortals not in full heroic gear.

I wonder how much more will be soloable by the top soloers on here though come 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    so wwith 574 heirlooms, it appears that we can get this in flex raids too, making this the must have and relativity easy to get weapon in 5.4. Add in drums of war for 25% haste will make many more things reachable for the rest of us mortals not in full heroic gear.

I wonder how much more will be soloable by the top soloers on here though come 5.4
    574 weapons are from Heroic Garrosh. The Flex versions of the items are of item level 548. (example)
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    574 weapons are from Heroic Garrosh. The Flex versions of the items are of item level 548. (example)
    Ah so only the heroic versions are heirlooms going from lev 90 to 100....a nice perk for those heroic raids to carry them into the next expansion. Hopefully they will release these in 6.1 as purchasable to the rest of us mortals.

Well in 6.1 you will simply farm them just like you can farm Gurtalak now. Also, let the whine flow on the forums ;P

Deleted
    They also exist in Flex mode.

And in normal mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Que a MoP LFR with a friend > Do until the end > both you and your friend stays in the raid grp, but zone out of the raid > fly to whatever raid you wish to enter in LFR mode.
    That's what I said, but I didn't mention some steps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Ah so only the heroic versions are heirlooms going from lev 90 to 100....a nice perk for those heroic raids to carry them into the next expansion. Hopefully they will release these in 6.1 as purchasable to the rest of us mortals.
    Flex won't be much more difficult than LFR. Why would you ever get heroic lvl items in there? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    This is how to get into Fall of Deathwing LFR past level 85. Keep in mind that there isn't a way to do Siege of Wyrmrest Temple LFR past 85 since Fall is the default choice of DS LFR (Default = last LFR of that expansion).

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    This is how to get into Fall of Deathwing LFR past level 85. Keep in mind that there isn't a way to do Siege of Wyrmrest Temple LFR past 85 since Fall is the default choice of DS LFR (Default = last LFR of that expansion).
    And that is what I needed, as Zon'ozz is the one that drops the DK boots. From what I can remember the only LFR tier trasmo fully available just in the second part of DS LFR is the warrior one.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    And that is what I needed, as Zon'ozz is the one that drops the DK boots. From what I can remember the only LFR tier trasmo fully available just in the second part of DS LFR is the warrior one.
    Hey, at least you can get that nice blue Gurthalak

On another note, what parts of the Firelands meta achievement are soloable at ~ilevel 510? I'm planning to cheese heroic Baleroc and get help for heroic Majordomo Staghelm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Was about to ask what you meant but according to the wowhead entry it looks like you're right but only for warriors; the lookalike shoulders drop from Morchok and no lookalikes exist for the other pieces.

Is there any way to get a LK 25 HC save without soloing all of the bosses up to him? Can't kill Dreamwalker for the life of me

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    Is there any way to get a LK 25 HC save without soloing all of the bosses up to him? Can't kill Dreamwalker for the life of me
    You could always ask someone to help you with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    just kill 11/12 in a group then bail.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    just kill 11/12 in a group then bail.
    I tried that in 25 HC but after they killed LK even while I wasn't there I got saved to him. Would it work in 25N?

Quote Originally Posted by MatteoG View Post
    I tried that in 25 HC but after they killed LK even while I wasn't there I got saved to him. Would it work in 25N?

The first 11 have to be on normal, heroic kills give a raid ID that everyone is locked to. Normal just saves what bosses are dead, not a specific instance.

Edit: For clairfication. Clear 11/12 on 10 norm. zone out and set to 25M NORM, Zone in and set to 25H. Kill boss.
    You can duo the 11/12 with a friend, and have them just extend the lockout each week. If they do so, just invite them have them extend zone in with it set on 25 NORM, then put it on heroic once inside.

As to LK...to avoid all the frustration revolving around LK saves just make it easier by the following, which I have stated several times in this thread. Get an alt saved to 10/12 Regardless of dificulty.

1) get on an alt and kill 10/12 Any end boss works, I find that BQ is nice as its a short run and quick fight in 10 man.
    2) leave group at 10/12
    3) Invite someone and convert to raid and promote him to assist
    4) log on your dk
    5) have that person invite you to the raid group with your alt save 10/12
    6) Zone in on 10 man and kill the 11th (end wing) boss
    7) You can now drop group and have an 11/12 save on your dk
    8) zone out
    9) swap to 25 man nomal
    10) zone in
    11) Swap to 25 heroic
    12) Kill LK

RAID RESET TUESDAYS

13) Repeat steps 3-12.

The reason for doing 10/12 is it saves the confusion of 11/12 saves where LK gets killed. It also gives you a chance (if you cant 1shot LK) to work on him as long as is needed as you will gain a save of 11/12 after killing the 11th boss in 10man.

Do this and you wont have issues ever again. Just extend it weekely on your 10/12 saved allt and profit.

Too much trouble.
    Kill 11/12 10 normal with your alt.
    Leave raid zone.
    Invite someone.
    Create raid group, set difficulty to 25 normal, give assist.
    Log on your DK, accept invite, go in raid zone, and change to 25 heroic inside.