Oh nice, so lets say in a mix of SoO LFR/flex will I be able to solo LK or Yogg HC?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Oh nice, so lets say in a mix of SoO LFR/flex will I be able to solo LK or Yogg HC?
    You don't even need that. A ~510ish ilevel will make LK 25H cake, and maybe ~520+ for Yogg. The latter requires a good knowledge of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    LK should definitely be doable. Yogg is quite a bit harder and 10 times more annoying

Deleted
    I had a go this morning on algalon 25, in the end of the exp it might be doable to simply just zerg him as dps (He still deal a ton of dmg and time is really limited)

AMAZING

what do you think about 10n council of elders next? i think its the next most logical if you stack enough avoidance that you can drop frost king stacks, or perhaps even use a creative kiting strat to drop stacks

have you ever considered livestreaming some of your solo attempts

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG Mione, that is INCREDIBLE!

Why isn't Tortos marked as done, and what item level would one require to farm Spawn of Horridon?

Strat for 10H Magmaw?

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    have you ever considered livestreaming some of your solo attempts
    This, I think it would be really fun to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    OMG Mione, that is INCREDIBLE!

Why isn't Tortos marked as done, and what item level would one require to farm Spawn of Horridon?
    I doubt anyone will solo Horridon this exp, not even close Triple Puncture will wreck you hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I doubt anyone will solo Horridon this exp, not even close Triple Puncture will wreck you hard.
    1. prot pallys might be able to (Bop)

2. by the end of the fight youre talkign somewhere aroud 1.5-2m dmg, however that is reduced by armor and thats before the zone wide 20% nerf takes effect so realistically youre getting hit for like 500-600ks by the end of the fight which is only about half your health

they can also be dodged and parried im pretty sure, you just still get the stack if you do

at least i know on my dk whos only 548 fully tank geared that i wsa doing LFR with 42 stacks of triple puncture and everybody else was dead and i was able to survive for over a minute alone, i finally died to war gods stacks getting too high before i could kill him

Deleted
    1. prot pallys might be able to (Bop)

2. by the end of the fight youre talkign somewhere aroud 1.5-2m dmg, however that is reduced by armor and thats before the zone wide 20% nerf takes effect so realistically youre getting hit for like 500-600ks by the end of the fight which is only about half your health

they can also be dodged and parried im pretty sure, you just still get the stack if you do

at least i know on my dk whos only 548 fully tank geared that i wsa doing LFR with 42 stacks of triple puncture and everybody else was dead and i was able to survive for over a minute alone, i finally died to war gods stacks getting too high before i could kill him
    This is the dk section not paladin, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    This is the dk section not paladin, right?
    you did say "I doubt anyone...."

Deleted
    you did say "I doubt anyone...."
    This is again the dk section, why would I refer to another class without pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Strat for 10H Magmaw?
    It is quite easy but im at 550ilev so most things i outgear and just simply overpower. make sure you start on one side and alternate sides to keep out of the fire. Ignore the big adds and sake the dmg for vengeance. Save your free DnD for when adds come out and make sure you BB right after so they get disease.

When you get eaten make sure to target the boss and keep up the DS: I did not realize i could still attack the boss at this point and died a few times to this. This is phase is actually when you can get back to full health and let your CD have some time to get close to being off CD.

other than that just rinse and repeat, it really is an easy fight but again with 550ilev its far more forgiving.

Hello,

I'm very, very new to soloing and I wanted to start with some easy ones as one of the fellas here suggested. I really enjoy soloing content, however, I think I lack the skill. For instance, I started with ICC 10N a few days ago due to the motive above, I got until Valithria without any problems.

Now, I'm having a really hard time with her. I'm currently around ilvl 510 (can't post links but my toon is Ozziè-Chamber of Aspects) and as Mione suggested, I tried to go with all the haste and stamina I can get, along with two one-handed weapons; but the closest I can get her is up to 80%. Then the portal 11-12 opens and I get nuked.

I'd be very happy if a kind person looked at my gear and tell me what I'm doing wrong (if it's anything related to gear).

Thanks.

@ Totle: If your gear is by far lower than Aventhos', do not believe him and kill these adds I was using a ~50:50 mix of DPS and Tank gear to easily survive some worm hits etc but still be able to push enough dps. It is really nothing more than normal mode except for those additional skeleton adds and higher numbers. Remorseless Winter is helpful for the worms, rest is spamming BB to kill them eventually (do not focus them)

@ Ozzie: You seem to be doing everything right. Focus the guys down who reduce the bosses heal gain, stay close to Valithria, use VB on CD and the Fortitude of the Zandlari Trinket, too. If you really want to improve your gear for that particular boss, gem for pure stam, try to get a stam trinket. Use Stam Flask + bufffood and Runescroll of Fortitude III.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A8/advanced is his armory for lazy people.

@ Mione: What will happen when trying Ji-kun?

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    It is quite easy but im at 550ilev so most things i outgear and just simply overpower. make sure you start on one side and alternate sides to keep out of the fire. Ignore the big adds and sake the dmg for vengeance. Save your free DnD for when adds come out and make sure you BB right after so they get disease.

When you get eaten make sure to target the boss and keep up the DS: I did not realize i could still attack the boss at this point and died a few times to this. This is phase is actually when you can get back to full health and let your CD have some time to get close to being off CD.

other than that just rinse and repeat, it really is an easy fight but again with 550ilev its far more forgiving.
    The item level seems a bit... high. I'm at 532 DPS gear using a tanking weapon. I found that I was taking more damage from the adds than anything else and I was blowing all my cooldowns just to get to another "eat-me" phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    @ Totle: If your gear is by far lower than Aventhos', do not believe him and kill these adds I was using a ~50:50 mix of DPS and Tank gear to easily survive some worm hits etc but still be able to push enough dps. It is really nothing more than normal mode except for those additional skeleton adds and higher numbers. Remorseless Winter is helpful for the worms, rest is spamming BB to kill them eventually (do not focus them)
    I think my main issue was that I just barely made the enrage timer. After several wipes last night, I brought a buddy in and he helped me DPS it but he went down pretty fast. That being said, he still contributed to the DPS and I'm wondering what I'd need to change if I'm going to be soloing.

Also, does he stop spawning Skeleton Golems at some point, because I think during Nefarian phase, I never saw any come up.

Weird, 530 is by far more than enough to beat the enrage. Make sure to DPS hard while you get eaten since you deal more damage then.

What do you mean by Nefarian phase?

10+ Year Old Account
    LK heroic is fun to solo. Yogg on the other hand.
    I really want Mimiron's head but it's such a pain.