Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Links please? I NEED to see this.
    Go to warlock forums, search for solo thread, look through 1-3 last pages, ?????, PROFIT!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Content/page80

Deleted
    I need help with Festergut (25n) for some reason AMS won't drop the stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by lebowsk View Post
    it wont drop them just prevent them form being applied now

Deleted
    So festergut is unsoloable unless you do high DPS?

So festergut is unsoloable unless you do high DPS?
    With the new AMS glyph the DPS requirement is lower than it was when they fixed AMS resetting stacks but still higher than before the fix. It's doable but I haven't done it since the fix so I couldn't tell you what ilvl. 10 man Normal/Heroic should be a pushover.

On page 145 I've provided a guide on Festergut. Either navigate there, or search for my name. Hope this helps you out lebowsk!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    22:43 pull
    00:29, had Immerseus on 62 corruption.
    It would probably take at least one hour more to kill him so I just gave up, way too boring even for me
    Would it not be wrong to mark it green on the spreadsheet (or at least add a "very doable if you have nothing better to do for 3 hours" note)? You know you can kill him, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Even if I had killed it I honestly wouldn't consider it a kill TBH, it's just cheesing stupid mechanics. The boss clearly wasn't meant to be outranged when his abilities have a 200 yard range and he's spamming them whenever you leave melee.

Regardless of my personal opinion, it has not been killed by a DK either way.
    our of curiosity what was the strat? just run out to reset corrupted blast debuff? then run back in? or is it more complicated then that

Deleted
    There is no way to 'save' progress on ICC to say Lich King anymore right? Have to run the entire thing every week to farm Invincible?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxilae View Post
    There is no way to 'save' progress on ICC to say Lich King anymore right? Have to run the entire thing every week to farm Invincible?
    no? sharing lockout still works fine. :]

15+ Year Old Account
    OK, I read through the thread on tips for Kael. What is the basic strat for him? Staying in the main room fighting all 4 advisors at once doesn't seem to be the right way to do it...

Either stay in the same room, which is very possible at 90, or kite all these fuckers around the whole instance and fight only one at once, which is fairly time eating. (look up videos on youtube for this)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Either stay in the same room, which is very possible at 90, or kite all these fuckers around the whole instance and fight only one at once, which is fairly time eating. (look up videos on youtube for this)
    yeah i tried it twice last night, as blood, and it's nothing but almost complete lockout of my character. trinketing helps for 2 seconds. lichborne doesn't seem to do anything. i feel like i'm missing something very simple.

mind you i've been away from the game for 2 years and just hit 90 yesterday... so the new talent stuff is slowly sinking in...

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    yeah i tried it twice last night, as blood, and it's nothing but almost complete lockout of my character. trinketing helps for 2 seconds. lichborne doesn't seem to do anything. i feel like i'm missing something very simple.

mind you i've been away from the game for 2 years and just hit 90 yesterday... so the new talent stuff is slowly sinking in...
    If you're looking to play it safe, spread each advisor out. When you engage Kael, run out of the room while he does his RP and keep going till you get to Al'ar's room. Stay on the raised ring of the room (i.e. don't go down to the actual centre), and go to the Southernmost tip. That will be where you kill the first advisor. Head back up towards the Western edge of the ring- that will be where you kill Lord Sanguinar.
    Following this, start heading back toward's Kael's room. The Astromancer needs to be killed near the bottom of the ramp that goes up to Kael's room. Finally, the engineer will be killed right outside of Kael's actual room, in the narrow corridor that ends in the door (which he's sealed at this point).

You can do all this as Frost at 90, and there should be no reason any of the advisors should ever be alive long enough to chain CC you. AMS, IBF, Desecrated Ground and Lichborne are all your friends.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

15+ Year Old Account
    ok, so where do i kill them in phase 3 when they all rez, just outside the door to kaels room?

Deleted
    Easy way to avoid getting chain locked if to kill the three advisors on the platform in P1, then drag the Engineer to the back of the room behind one of the entrances. Put your back into a corner. Position yourself there again when they all resurrect and you can't get hit by the mage. Take them out one by one as they appear for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Just quickly to my previous question. So if I clear to LK on my druid with a friend. Leave and invite my DK and kill him. Can I then extend on my druid to be able to start on LK the next week?

If your druid killed all normals - yes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    For Kael'thas, an important thing to remember when not exploiting him out of the room is to use Army prior to Phase 3 (all four advisers). It REALLY helps - on my level 85 death knight, even though I two-shotted Capernian while AMS'd, I still was chain-stunned and killed by the other 3. On the second attempt, I used Army of the Dead, and it was trivialized.

Deleted
    Problem is that Invincible only drops from 25 heroic… No way to do this fast then?

Deleted
    How fast do you want it? There's no trash before the Lich King. It's literally just extend lockout and kill the boss :/

I saved a 10/12 lockout though because I still need the shadowfrost shards..