Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Is Dark Animus still soloable after the hotfix?
    What hotfix? oÔ

Also, not sure if non-engineer DK can use that trick, but there's another way to skip Valithria. I'd guess a Swiftness potion or the goblin rocket jump should allow to have the required timing.
    Not sure how the Glyph of Path of frost works and if it's enough to survive the fall.
    Last edited by Senen; 2014-03-04 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    What hotfix? oÔ

Also, not sure if non-engineer DK can use that trick, but there's another way to skip Valithria. I'd guess a Swiftness potion or the goblin rocket jump should allow to have the required timing.
    Not sure how the Glyph of Path of frost works and if it's enough to survive the fall.
    It wouldn't be enough to survive the fall but you could go get a parachute cloak from the Slyguard for that. Does combat ever reset before Sindy comes down or no? Doubt it'd matter all that much but always nice to be optimally equipped.

Also I'm curious if any of the mount dropping bosses in MoP are soloable at this time. I only have 1 pre-MoP mount drop left to farm so don't want to be bored until WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It wouldn't be enough to survive the fall but you could go get a parachute cloak from the Slyguard for that. Does combat ever reset before Sindy comes down or no? Doubt it'd matter all that much but always nice to be optimally equipped.
    Yup, if you look carefully, I've cut the recording just after the combat reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Also I'm curious if any of the mount dropping bosses in MoP are soloable at this time. I only have 1 pre-MoP mount drop left to farm so don't want to be bored until WoD.
    That would be Elegon and Galleon, right? Both are a big no before WoD.
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    That would be Elegon and Galleon, right? Both are a big no before WoD.
    +horridon, ji kun, h garrosh (), and well the other pre 5.4 world bosses.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ji'kun is soloable in BiS tank gear, as is Horridon I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    What hotfix? oÔ
    It is no longer possible to remove 4 anima from the fight by one-shotting a golem. Thus, Dark Animus will have 100 energy - warlocks have been able to solo it since, though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    ji-kun might be doable but that's extremely doubtful, (6.0 patch is your best bet)
    horridon is nowhere near doable (not before WoD)
    oondasta is nowhere near doable (not before WoD)
    sha of anger isn't possible yet (not before WoD)
    elegon isn't (not before WoD, maybe 6.0 patch)
    nalak is doable (more or less easily now)
    galleon is not doable (maybe 6.0 patch)
    Why wouldn't Galleon be doable? People have gotten it to ~25% with around 575 ilevel, with full BiS and better optimization it might be possible!

Why wouldn't Galleon be doable? People have gotten it to ~25% with around 575 ilevel, with full BiS and better optimization it might be possible!
    Because we aren't pallies. No really, enrage just seems so tight. ~356k DPS are necessary for the boss alone + there are adds :/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Because we aren't pallies. No really, enrage just seems so tight. ~356k DPS are necessary for the boss alone + there are adds :/

There is no way a pally could do it :P
    Anyways, paladin soloing progression has been pretty dead since 5.4 (Will of the Emperor is a notable exception).

There is no way a pally could do it :P
    Anyways, paladin soloing progression has been pretty dead since 5.4 (Will of the Emperor is a notable exception).
    I was kidding

Bleh, that's what I was figuring. Oh well, thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll work on the RBG mounts, Bone White Raptor and other things I've been neglecting.

ok, so i'm having a real problem. i'm trying to solo festergut 25 normal, and when i use AMS, it doesnt even block a new stack of bloat from being applied to me. i'm not talking about dropping the stack, but actually preventing more from being added on. it will not let me prevent a stack, and this is making it impossible for me to solo.
    can anyone help me out with what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    dodge the MC effect or something.
    Wtf...? O_o

Deleted
    So i tried myself again on Stone Guards 10HC again after getting close to full BiS Blood Gear.
    First i tried the Parry Build that i use for Blackfuse/Paragons/Garrosh. I managed to survive just fine, timing AMS with the tripple Overload Explosion while constantly using the Crystals to stack the Damage Buff. Got them to 24% when the Enrage melted right through me. I was pulling 370k DPS - to beat the Enrage i would have to pull 500k.
    Then i went full Crit, DPS Cloak/Meta Enchants. With that setup i was unable to heal myself through the constant Damage of the Hounds and died after 2 Minutes.
    Will have to get a HWF Weapon and Thok Trinket, then i will test again, but i doubt this will be doable before WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos12 View Post
    So i tried myself again on Stone Guards 10HC again after getting close to full BiS Blood Gear.
    First i tried the Parry Build that i use for Blackfuse/Paragons/Garrosh. I managed to survive just fine, timing AMS with the tripple Overload Explosion while constantly using the Crystals to stack the Damage Buff. Got them to 24% when the Enrage melted right through me. I was pulling 370k DPS - to beat the Enrage i would have to pull 500k.
    Then i went full Crit, DPS Cloak/Meta Enchants. With that setup i was unable to heal myself through the constant Damage of the Hounds and died after 2 Minutes.
    Will have to get a HWF Weapon and Thok Trinket, then i will test again, but i doubt this will be doable before WoD.
    I think you should considering what trinkets you use Idk when, but mionee got what's needed regarding items now, so it's just a matter of time I guess.

It is no longer possible to remove 4 anima from the fight by one-shotting a golem. Thus, Dark Animus will have 100 energy - warlocks have been able to solo it since, though.
    That's sad, it's not as if it was gamebreaking or anything.

I thought a little about the Dark Animus hotfix and thought that it might be doable as unholy, I'm not sure what snowball did as I mostly saw running in a circle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I think you should considering what trinkets you use Idk when, but mionee got what's needed regarding items now, so it's just a matter of time I guess.
    Find my Dk on the Armory: Nnogga on Eu-Eredar
    This is the Gear i was using. I was thinking about using Heroic Fusionfirecore, but decided against it, because 2 targets to cleave on is not enough to make the trinket good in my eyes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos12 View Post

Do you mean doable by you, or doable by Death Knights in general? Because it is absolutely doable with the right gear now.

(Mione got it to 10% and would have killed it with better RPPM and luck).

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I thought a little about the Dark Animus hotfix and thought that it might be doable as unholy, I'm not sure what snowball did as I mostly saw running in a circle.
    Well, he started the fight, activated Animus, sent pet to attack him and started kite of all the adds. He kited them until boss used anima sucking thing and gained FULL POWER, after this he simply ressed his pet (who died from boss melee) and used portal to get outside of the room. If you manage to kite inside boss room then it may be possible.