Deleted
    So, what does 588-590 ilvl mean for soloing? I assume we'll be able to kill Jin'rokh without any issues but are there any other bosses that will go down?

Quote Originally Posted by Azyx View Post
    So, what does 588-590 ilvl mean for soloing? I assume we'll be able to kill Jin'rokh without any issues but are there any other bosses that will go down?
    590? Sometimes I want to be Asian ._.

Horridon should fall with that gear, councils in ToT and terrace possibly too. Maybe blade lord in HoF, maybe Shek'zeer (?). Those are just guesses, I did not do any math or think through it for more than a few seconds... At least I am pretty sure you could do Garrosh 25 HC without problems.
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Aaah I just read http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...-in-patch-548/ now I get why you talked about that high ilvls

Everybody pray that Gara'jal will become possible so Mione can clear a whole MoP raid while MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Why find the need to reply to something from a week ago ? :P
    Why find the need to answer with a sarcastic rhetoric instead of just giving him a real answer?

Quote Originally Posted by INecrosiSI View Post
    Why find the need to answer with a sarcastic rhetoric instead of just giving him a real answer?
    Why give a shitty answer instead of reading what has been written a week ago?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    590? Sometimes I want to be Asian ._.

Horridon should fall with that gear, councils in ToT and terrace possibly too. Maybe blade lord in HoF, maybe Shek'zeer (?). Those are just guesses, I did not do any math or think through it for more than a few seconds... At least I am pretty sure you could do Garrosh 25 HC without problems.
    Horridon won't die. It was close with 586 ilevel and a 10% ICC buff.

(link is to a video on Youku, the Chinese YouTube counterpart).

Blade Lord is probably quite doable though.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-05-14 at 09:44 PM.

So, with the +8 ilvls what in ToT normal will be soloable? I know Jin'rhok currently is but don't think I have to gear to farm him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Jin'rokh will probably become doable for us (I have no idea why you guys say it is - it has not been done, hence it isn't yet. We're not talking about Immerseus where the only issue is not falling asleep for 4 hours here). Same deal with hc stone guards.
    I'm expecting Horridon to die as well, but I'm less sure about that one.

I don't think anything else was even close to being done.

*sighs at how annoying these item upgrades are*
    So hold my breath for WoD for transmog/mount farming? Gotcha. As for the Jin'rohk (I need sleep) thing I recall you getting him to 5% or something a while ago and just assumed you killed him.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-05-15 at 06:29 AM.

Is Conclave of the Four Winds bugged or something? I have way more than enough gear to do this as Frost but I just can't figure it out.

I can burst Anshal down in a couple seconds but when I try to cross the platforms I get the Jet Stream buff and have to wait almost ten seconds to get ported to Nezir's platform. By that time I'm at about half health and get a couple Death Strikes off on him so I'll survive long enough to make it to Rohash's platform. I usually land with little to no health left, pop AMS and Death Pact, which gives me enough time to kill Rohash only to be stuck on his platform until all three of them start casting their Ultimates. It seems like my main issue is that the platforms randomly give me the buff and don't send me to the next one which basically makes me sit there and waste time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Is Conclave of the Four Winds bugged or something? I have way more than enough gear to do this as Frost but I just can't figure it out.

I can burst Anshal down in a couple seconds but when I try to cross the platforms I get the Jet Stream buff and have to wait almost ten seconds to get ported to Nezir's platform. By that time I'm at about half health and get a couple Death Strikes off on him so I'll survive long enough to make it to Rohash's platform. I usually land with little to no health left, pop AMS and Death Pact, which gives me enough time to kill Rohash only to be stuck on his platform until all three of them start casting their Ultimates. It seems like my main issue is that the platforms randomly give me the buff and don't send me to the next one which basically makes me sit there and waste time.
    Pillar of Frost prevents the Jet Stream's punt. Cancel it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Pillar of Frost prevents the Jet Stream's punt. Cancel it first.
    Wow, I honestly never would have thought of that! Thanks so much man!

I am trying to solo all of Heroic 25man ICC (except dreamwalker cause of mechanics) and the gunship is pissing me off. Is this possible to solo and if so how? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sflame View Post
    I am trying to solo all of Heroic 25man ICC (except dreamwalker cause of mechanics) and the gunship is pissing me off. Is this possible to solo and if so how? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Frost > Unholy > Blood for that fight. You need to be able to quickly burst down targets at range so as to maximize cannon uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been working on Yogg O. Somewhat fun fight but also somewhat annoying. Is there a clearcut answer as whether it's better to do it as blood or frost?

Quite annoying with the tentacles but once rng is right I get into the last phase but the adds kill me as frost.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say UH is better. You have the pet to break constrictors in the case you mess up and the strong dots can be helpful when you leave the brain room to finish off rest of the tentacles. Unholy also has better survivability in P3 since Death Siphon and Lichborne + DC heal you way more than frost, and strong dots bring the adds' health down pretty fast. And of course, frenzy and gargoyle means you have a lot of burst for the last phase.
    Last edited by Kraeth; 2014-05-16 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Spec, not a gear question.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    will this hamper me unduly?
    You just destroyed most non-native speakers.
    Ask people you know to get them made (mats should usually be available) or hope for /2. Both are pretty huge buffs! 8% stam will give you a nice survival push for stomps.

I like to take the first stomp completely and get a HUGE shield from 2 DSs after it. Outrange the 3rd or so with Death's Advance, try to outrange the other if you feel it is necessary.
    Obviously try to get more mastery - maybe this is just me, but I found it easier to survive stomps with tank gear and get DPS from veng than trying to outrange more and get DPS from DPS gear. Maybe your ghoul can soak half a stomp (haven't tried this, not sure if it works or rather if it is worth it (dead ghoul vs death pact?)).
    I'd prefer LB over Purgatory since the heal is pretty huge, espacially with additional veng after a stomp. Purg CAN save your life, but I find LB to be more helpful.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morchok's Stomp reads "Splits 650k physical damage between all players within 25 yards." If it wasn't like this then between exploding Bloodworms and the 90% AoE reduction stomp damage would be pathetically tiny.

I am trying to do the ICC 25 man as Blood in DPS gear for part Shadowmorne quest that entails killing Putricide. I can 10 man it easy kill everything get the doors open, then switch to 25man (normal) for the quest and that respawns some trash in front of the door.

I can kill the two Abominations easy, but the two Postulating Horrors that both pull at the same time no matter what kill me in about 5 seconds, probably hit harder that LK does.

How do those of you that have soloed this content deal with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    I am trying to do the ICC 25 man as Blood in DPS gear for part Shadowmorne quest that entails killing Putricide. I can 10 man it easy kill everything get the doors open, then switch to 25man (normal) for the quest and that respawns some trash in front of the door.

I can kill the two Abominations easy, but the two Postulating Horrors that both pull at the same time no matter what kill me in about 5 seconds, probably hit harder that LK does.

How do those of you that have soloed this content deal with them?
    You won't be able to solo that part of the quest. Putricide despawns when only the abom is left alive during his encounter.

As far as the trash goes, there is a set of mobs that do % based damage. They need to be handled. Watch your debuffs and make sure to keep stuff interupted/stunned/silenced as much as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    You just destroyed most non-native speakers.
    Ask people you know to get them made (mats should usually be available) or hope for /2. Both are pretty huge buffs! 8% stam will give you a nice survival push for stomps.

I like to take the first stomp completely and get a HUGE shield from 2 DSs after it. Outrange the 3rd or so with Death's Advance, try to outrange the other if you feel it is necessary.
    Obviously try to get more mastery - maybe this is just me, but I found it easier to survive stomps with tank gear and get DPS from veng than trying to outrange more and get DPS from DPS gear. Maybe your ghoul can soak half a stomp (haven't tried this, not sure if it works or rather if it is worth it (dead ghoul vs death pact?)).
    I'd prefer LB over Purgatory since the heal is pretty huge, espacially with additional veng after a stomp. Purg CAN save your life, but I find LB to be more helpful.
    Thanks for the response. I just killed him! It seems that I was having resource management problems, as I tried it with plague leech and glyphed Outbreak and one-shot it. I only used a flask of the earth, so I guess I'll try heroic day after tomorrow with more consumables

Also killed Yor'sahj on first attempt before logging off, lol. That fight is pretty easy.