Deleted
    Tried to solo Stone Guards in MSV-10, I couldn't kill them. The issue was not my health (I had no issue at all, the double explosion barely put me under 50% health), but the dps. When I hit berserk, I managed to survive a few seconds (9), and when I died, they were at 27% health (I had Jade, Jasper and Amethyst).

I really don't know what's the issue, because Mione killed them with a much item level than me (I'm 560) :x

Im currently trying to solo 10 Man conclave of wind, as frost 2h, but I really am struggling, I just die after I kill Anshal and cant make it to Rohash in time, Im starting off using every cd zerging him down, but just dont make it, my Ilvl is 560 so I figure I should be able to. If anyone can give any advice on how they manage this fight that would be much appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post
    Im currently trying to solo 10 Man conclave of wind, as frost 2h, but I really am struggling, I just die after I kill Anshal and cant make it to Rohash in time, Im starting off using every cd zerging him down, but just dont make it, my Ilvl is 560 so I figure I should be able to. If anyone can give any advice on how they manage this fight that would be much appreciated, thanks
    My gear level is a bit higher but I figure the strategies are about the same, might just take a bit longer. Here's what I do (DW Frost):

Start off on Anshal's platform, make sure to have Drums of Ancient Kings, Food, Flask, Stamina, etc. Before engaging Anshal make sure to pop Army of the Dead, Raise Dead, Pre-pot, use Unholy Blight, and make absolute sure that Anti Magic Shell is up before you pull (this can be used as much as a second or two into the pull but not much later) so that you have some time without the haste debuff. I like to pull the boss with Death and Decay just so it does more damage, you can pretty much pull with whatever as long as your trinkets proc enough.

Do as much burst damage as you can to Anshal, using Blood Tap well helps a ton here. Try not to use Empowered Runic Weapon unless you need to here, I like to save it for Rohash. As long as you are able to burst down Anshal before he casts Nurture or uses his power you'll be fine. Make absolutely sure that before you run over to the wind that brings you to Nezir's platform that you /cancelaura Pillar of Frost, if you don't the wind won't carry you over and you will be debuffed for 10 or so seconds, which doesn't give you enough time to get off the platform without getting killed/Anshal using Nurture.

When you land on Nezir's platform use Death's Advance to run faster and spam Death Strike on Nezir to heal yourself before you get launched in the air towards Rohash's platform. After you get in the air headed to Rohash's part of the room you'll want to spam AMS as hard as you can, the second you touch down on his platform you are able to use spells again, I found a lot of times I would be at very low life, and an AMS/Lichborne Macro will heal you pretty much back to full. From here on out just dodge Tornados and keep track of your Blood Tap charges and just burn Rohash as hard as you can and make sure to always have a way to restock runes available, he should die within 10-30 seconds of you landing on the platform or pretty much any time before they start channeling their abilities. After you kill Rohash just run to Nezir and beat his ass since you'll be able to use all your abilities.

Make sure to have Bloodlust drums as well and pop it on any part of the fight that gives you any trouble!

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is a noob question, and I apologize if it has been asked already but ....
    When Blood Parasite is removed in WOD, will Dreamwalker become impossible ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    So this is a noob question, and I apologize if it has been asked already but ....
    Not entirely sure if it will still be doable (haven't kept up with beta,) but you will be able to skip Dreamwalker come 6.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    Currently on the beta it is impossible it seems, the numbers are so broken for that encounters. I tried to log my resto druid to do it, wasn't possible since my healing didn't scale (Did the healing numbers as if it was back in icc with a full raid, managed to heal a couple %)

This was a few weeks ago, might have changed tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Not entirely sure if it will still be doable (haven't kept up with beta,) but you will be able to skip Dreamwalker come 6.0.
    Valithria Dreamwalker is currently skippable on beta. The door behind her is simply open and all you have to do is walk by the side and make your way to Sindragosa.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2014-08-01 at 10:11 AM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

On live if youre engineer u can just glitch w/ the glider through the walls and skip that encounter... thank god

Deleted
    Just done Alone in the Darkness 25 on Beta.

You don't even have to kill tentacles anymore - miss, miss, miss, lol.

And absolutly no way of losing sanity on 2nd phase. GG to mimiron's rarity.
    In addition:
    Was bored, disided to do 25+4 towers without wehicle.

And another with my lock (repeated later with DK) Freya with all her healing buffs:
    Last edited by Morry; 2014-08-01 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    On live if youre engineer u can just glitch w/ the glider through the walls and skip that encounter... thank god
    Oh? Please do elaborate - Valithria is the only thing keeping me from running ICC every week. Not that I can't do it, but she comparably takes a thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHandMan View Post
    Oh? Please do elaborate - Valithria is the only thing keeping me from running ICC every week. Not that I can't do it, but she comparably takes a thousand years.
    you need to youtube it you have to glider pretty exactly

mimirons head and Invincible will still be rare, just like ashes of alar is still rare

Deleted
    Just to chime in; have you folk tried RoS in BT on the beta? I got it on my warrior and would like to know if DKs have it any easier.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be any different from live? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Why would it be any different from live? :P
    Funny story- it is different on Beta, because it's hilariously bugged at the moment. The "damage reflect" ability of RoS is reflecting 100% of all damage dealt, which in this case means the vastly increased (i.e. in the millions) hits we're dealing to mobs at that level, resulting in one-shots.

It would be great if everyone were to note instances of this in every instance, so that we have a full list to submit to the developers.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    I guess that's a no then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious why at lvl 100 on beta when i go into Siege of Orgrimmar it reduces my hp by 50% and i get 2 shot by the trash at the start of the instance. Whats up with that?
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    I'm curious why at lvl 100 on beta when i go into Siege of Orgrimmar it reduces my hp by 50% and i get 2 shot by the trash at the start of the instance. Whats up with that?
    Siege is not "lower lvl contetnt" duh, there is no buff to you there. As for reducing hp I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    mimirons head and Invincible will still be rare, just like ashes of alar is still rare
    Ashes? Rare? You're joking right?
    http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=30
    226 place, above rivendare, altairus and slabhide, all jewel panters and two warbringers direhorns, not to mention several faction mounts you can buy with gold. It's not rare. It's "everyone who wanted it enough - got it".

10+ Year Old Account
    How is siege not lower lvl content when its 10 lvl's below you... great logic you have there champ.
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    How is siege not lower lvl content when its 10 lvl's below you... great logic you have there champ.
    I have "read blizz" logic and I like it. Only pre-MOP content got reworked damage formulas.