Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I'm not sure about this - Vengeance ignores damage mitigation, like armor.
    Yes, but so that it doesn't get out of hand, stuff that's affected by armor gives 40% as much vengeance as stuff that doesn't.
    In other words, it's normalized around 60% armor reduction.

New question about trinket choice, once again talking about dps as blood:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94526 (Spark of Zandalar normal, 522)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=93256 (Skullrender medallion, 496)

I know the item level is much higher, but the first one has a spark proc completely about luck, so it may take a lot of time before reaching the 10 stacks for the strength proc; should still go for it?

Spark is a much better trinket, and with the high RPPM it is actually quite consistent.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is the ilvl requirement for Bloodqueen Lanathel 25 normal? i'm sitting at 479 and only got her to 27% before either she enrages or my plague scientist gets out of his mindcontrol and the boss resets....

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    what is the ilvl requirement for Bloodqueen Lanathel 25 normal? i'm sitting at 479 and only got her to 27% before either she enrages or my plague scientist gets out of his mindcontrol and the boss resets....
    She should never reset unless you get transformed into that ooze by the scientist that broke free, or the scientist is positioned outside the room (make him walk closer before channeling the beam) make sure you put him on focus and reapply control undead as soon as he breaks.

As for the DPS requirement, it's not *that* steep on normal, though 479 might be cutting it. I would consider doing this fight as 2h frost, surviveability isn't that much of an issue and you literally blow her up in frost (1 million dmg obliterates say hi)

10+ Year Old Account
    she's reseting every time he breaks free. he's right beside me so not out of range. even if i'm reapplying control undead she resets. :x

is frost really stronger? i'm not good with frost and am doing ~160-170k dps as blood. and how does obliteration so much damage without bite?
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2013-03-28 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    she's reseting every time he breaks free. he's right beside me so not out of range. even if i'm reapplying control undead she resets. :x

is frost really stronger? i'm not good with frost and am doing ~160-170k dps as blood. and how does obliteration so much damage without bite?
    You hardly get vengeance and obliterate doesn't need vengeance to do good dps unlike death strikes etc. Not saying blood is bad, but on any fight where you can handle the incoming damage in frost, and the incoming damage does not gain you a lot of vengeance, frost is by far the stronger dps spec.

no idea about the resetting I've never had that issue, I just release and control undead again just before pulling, and she should be dead way before he releases.

edit: obliterate "hits" for over a million because of killing machine, guaranteed crit
    Last edited by falagar112; 2013-03-28 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hm should give it a try. yes i only get like 40k ap from vengeance...

maybe i had just a bug with the scientist

Is bloodlord mandokir still impossible due to mechanics?

Deleted
    Huh, finally got some gear [494] so I went to firelands to roflstomp it...
    And firelands roflstomped me.

Beth wasnt a problem, killed her at second try.
    Alysrazor... to be safe I waited for him on phase 2-4 and then repeated the cycle two times.

I wanted to kill Rhylo and Shannox but they wiped me, a lot.
    With Rhyloith I have problems with eruptions, even with AMS i'm getting big hits which I can't avoid. For a sec I have 100% and then whoosh - 0%.
    About Shannox - only tried him once, got to 51%. Any tips for him?

Any tips for those two bosses? And for baleroc/majordomo/raggy too.

My char : http : / / eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Civo/simple

Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    Is bloodlord mandokir still impossible due to mechanics?
    As was talked about earlier it basically comes down to can you heal yourself for 1.5-5.2 million damage before Purgatory wears off. I haven't tried it and am not particularly interested in testing this since I have both mounts.

Deleted
    Add this to the list (Both 10man)

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 11:41 AM ----------

Oh hey guys? 25M [Earth, Wind & Fire (25 player)] :P

Many loot! HANDLE IT!
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-03-29 at 10:49 AM.

Fnx is on a roll! Haha, I never even tried soloing the Baradin Hold bosses. What would you say is the difficulty on the 25-man version of Earth, Wind & Fire? I've only done it 10-man, and that was a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Fnx is on a roll! Haha, I never even tried soloing the Baradin Hold bosses. What would you say is the difficulty on the 25-man version of Earth, Wind & Fire? I've only done it 10-man, and that was a joke.
    Killing them in time (Before the first one berserk)

Had to do Valithria Dreamwalker for the first time today, and there are a couple things that should clear up the difficulty for people.

1 - Dual Wield crappy weapons
    2 - The void zone jets that archmages spawn hurt the boss, you can never stand under the boss.
    3 - Blazing Zombies hurt the boss
    4 - Blistering Skeletons do NOT hurt the boss
    5 - Death Coil shields work on the boss

So focus Archmages and Zombies, don't stand on top of the boss ever, and it's pretty easy.

Deleted
    Killed Beth'tilac 10H today.

Annoying as hell. Essentially you just need to stay at the top of the web the whole time like in normal mode but keep have defensive CDs ready for Phase 2, especially IBF. Then pop IBF when you get down and stunned and pray for crits to happen and that she dies before you die.

We actually both died together on my kill :/ May upload the footage later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post

Annoying as hell. Essentially you just need to stay at the top of the web the whole time like in normal mode but keep have defensive CDs ready for Phase 2, especially IBF. Then pop IBF when you get down and stunned and pray for crits to happen and that she dies before you die.

Had a quite frustrating 700k wipe last week At first pull no less, then it went downhill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Desecrated Ground, little fletchi-kun~
    boo... that should make it easier next time =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchii View Post

Did you solo it or 2man ?
    If solo, how much dps you are pulling? As i was struggling to even get to 30% before 3rd Devastation. And even after that was stomped in a stun
    Last edited by mmocee59580317; 2013-03-30 at 07:23 PM.

How simple is BT? I know council and illidan get my and y ele shaman friend down some when we duo it on my rogue, but I guess blood dk for those it'll be face roll
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.