Stop adding bosses I need to kill for mounts please

GZ though, damn nice feat! Though if I remember correctly, the enrage is the same? And that 2nd part debuff is gonna hurt, gonna have to be blowing AMS to reset there.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-04-10 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Stop adding bosses I need to kill for mounts please

GZ though, damn nice feat! Though if I remember correctly, the enrage is the same? And that 2nd part debuff is gonna hurt, gonna have to be blowing AMS to reset there.
    It's 10min in both normal and heroic, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    It's 10min in both normal and heroic, I think.
    Congrats on the kill!
    Two questions;
    1. Does the mount have a better drop chance on 25m compared to 10m? What about normal vs heroic?
    2. Did you get help for Conclave or did you manage to solo it, and if so.. how?
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Congrats on the kill!
    Two questions;
    1. Does the mount have a better drop chance on 25m compared to 10m? What about normal vs heroic?
    Same drop rate on all versions of the fight. 10m heroic is doable and pretty fun. You have less of a grace period to keep stacks up on the boss compared to normal. In that case it's probably better just tanking adds for awhile as they spawn then just killing them 1 by 1.

With conclave, I would recommend just getting a fast pug together, it's 4-5 mannable easily. If not, find a raid on openraid.us or whatever EU equivalent. Get an alt in there and just extend each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Same drop rate on all versions of the fight. 10m heroic is doable and pretty fun. You have less of a grace period to keep stacks up on the boss compared to normal. In that case it's probably better just tanking adds for awhile as they spawn then just killing them 1 by 1.

With conclave, I would recommend just getting a fast pug together, it's 4-5 mannable easily. If not, find a raid on openraid.us or whatever EU equivalent. Get an alt in there and just extend each week.
    For those that don't know: openraid.eu would be the equivalent (shocking, I know) :P

Deleted
    Congrats on the kill!
    Two questions;
    As Equalizer said the drop rate is the same, as far as I know at least. No I didn't solo Conclave, I had 2 friends help me quickly.

As Equalizer said the drop rate is the same, as far as I know at least. No I didn't solo Conclave, I had 2 friends help me quickly.
    Another thing to note is, I've been farming this mount since Cata and when new patches drop the raid lockouts tend to get reset. When 5.2 dropped I was very surprised to see Blizz didn't do that this time around. So I got to maintain all raid lockouts and just extend each one from my alt each week (BWD, BoT, To4W, ICC etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Another thing to note is, I've been farming this mount since Cata and when new patches drop the raid lockouts tend to get reset. When 5.2 dropped I was very surprised to see Blizz didn't do that this time around. So I got to maintain all raid lockouts and just extend each one from my alt each week (BWD, BoT, To4W, ICC etc.).
    That's awesome news, I just kill LK25Hm for mount now, and dont need anything else, rushing 10m isn't that much of a trouble but this will still save me a lot of time.
    My DK

Congrats on the kill!
    Two questions;
    Al'akir's mount has the same chance to drop in normal as heroic, correct? Want to say that's how it was in Cata but who knows how Blizz altered mount drops with MoP.

Deleted
    First 25M cata raid boss done as far as I can see?
    I did Omnotron 25N on my level 85 DK a couple of months ago, but that barely counts since it has no enrage timer xD

Gratz on the kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about 25man Sartharion. Do you zerg it, as Frost? I think I'm able to push the 113K DPS mark in 85 seconds, if that's still the mark.
    Hi

~113k continuous DpS from the front is the mark, but don't underestimate the damage output of him and the drake...

Grats on Al'Akir Fnx!
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2013-09-19 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    So much problem with downing LK25HC. I get 3-4 shamblers in P1, and try to stay during transitions as much as I can, most of the time can be there until 3-4 seconds left before RNG silences fuck me over completely.. But get pulled into frostmourne room thingy 3 times, then bam berserk into face, just cant seem to do enough dmg during that phase. :S

25n 10 of 382 ~3%
    10n 49 of 8244 ~0.6%

wowhead.com/object=207891

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    So much problem with downing LK25HC. I get 3-4 shamblers in P1, and try to stay during transitions as much as I can, most of the time can be there until 3-4 seconds left before RNG silences fuck me over completely.. But get pulled into frostmourne room thingy 3 times, then bam berserk into face, just cant seem to do enough dmg during that phase. :S
    I'm assuming your gear is better than mine (as I cant get to p2 with 4, let alone 3 shamblers) - stay abit longer in p1. More shamblers=more vengeance for about 30%+ of the fight.
    My DK

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    I was finally able to do Blood Queen last night and I'm in LFR/Valor gear (I miss real raiding!). The trick is to pull with the plague scientist and wait until he gets the bite, then DPS your ass off to beat the berserk. The tough part for me was keeping my scientist alive, as the shadow pools and blood whirl can kill him pretty quickly.
    Thanks for all the input. I'm back to working on Blood Queen, and something here is troubling me. I use the plague scientist, send him to get aggro and sit on my hands till the bite. Then I unload on her. Is there supposed to be another bite at some point or am I just supposed to dps her down with plague-stream as my only buff? Are you standing in fire to get vengeance? The best I've done without getting a bite is around 24%. So it definitely helps having all the extra time... but obviously without the bite the dps is a lot lower.
    Last edited by Ebonscythe; 2013-04-11 at 07:48 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Question about 25man Sartharion. Do you zerg it, as Frost? I think I'm able to push the 113K DPS mark in 85 seconds, if that's still the mark.
    I believe you can use an Army of the Dead rest trick to do it (credit goes to Vereesa, I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I believe you can use an Army of the Dead rest trick to do it (credit goes to Vereesa, I think).

hrmm????

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    hrmm????

/10char
    I assume you can use army when shadron portal spawns, go in, and kill the add before army expires. Just a guess though, but that way you can solo unholy infusion without the boss despawning, so might work on sartharion too.
    My DK