You can survive Onyxia's full bar attack, but Nefarian will go right to phase 2 when she explodes. If you get Nefarian to 50% before Onyxia's bar fills up I think Onyxia explodes anyway (not 100% sure on that though, been a while since i killed Nefarian.)

I just wanna say... fuck chimaeron. Can't figure out how to survive phase 2.

What do you think about Riposte? Seems good buff for solo progress. Also Parry and Dodge will be not so bad after all, since they provide 75% to crit (worse than crit itself), but also avoidance. This can solve problems with enrage on some encounters you cant survive in full dps gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    quick question about Nefarion, Onyxias full bar attack does 1 million damage so i was wondering if anyone tryed using CDs to survive the blast and bring nef down enough to pretty much skip phase 3 or if the encounter resets after she explodes
    Do you mean phase 2? There's nothing that can be skipped as far as I know, when Onyxia dies it's phase 2 regardless. I've never seen Onyxia overload so I'm not sure if it's just damage or if it's a wipe regardless if you can survive the damage or not.

Quote Originally Posted by gcubeftw View Post
    You can survive Onyxia's full bar attack, but Nefarian will go right to phase 2 when she explodes. If you get Nefarian to 50% before Onyxia's bar fills up I think Onyxia explodes anyway (not 100% sure on that though, been a while since i killed Nefarian.)
    Every 10% of Nef I think his shock gives Onyxia 25% of her bar or something like that, so you probably wouldn't get that deep into his health before Onyxia goes boom. I think you're better off just beating up Onyxia while taking Nef down as far as you possibly can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    quick question about Nefarion, Onyxias full bar attack does 1 million damage so i was wondering if anyone tryed using CDs to survive the blast and bring nef down enough to pretty much skip phase 3 or if the encounter resets after she explodes
    She explodes for 1M damages, that's easily survivable.
    However, nothing change since she dies when she explodes, thus Nefarian will immediatly engage P2. P1 will not continue anylonger after the explosion. There's no reset.

I just wanna say... fuck chimaeron. Can't figure out how to survive phase 2.
    Chimaerons a fight that gets easier with more mastery, was having a hell of a time trying to down him but switched to my tank gear and went alot smoother maybe try getting more mastery out of your gear

Im having a lot of trouble soloing 25man Gunship and im truly not sure what I can do to make it more successful. I get it to 20-30% on my best attempts but its just not good enough.

What Professions are best for soloing, and what glyphs should be taken?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    What Professions are best for soloing, and what glyphs should be taken?
    Not sure about glyphs, icy touch is nice just for the dispell addition to our toolkit, and engineering would win for profs, glider/rocket boots adding utility and other ways to do fights.

Deleted
    Anyone know what trinkets are the best for soloing out of these?
    Spark of zandalari
    Fabled feather of Ji-kun
    Primordius talisman of rage
    Gaze of the twins
    1750 VP talisman
    All LFR, i think obviously the VP one as first trinket but not sure bout second

Deleted
    Thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    VP+Spark if it actually hits somewhat hard (aka what you should use on most occasions)
    VP+Gaze otherwise
    Prim+Gaze for Alysrazor
    Surprised you don't mention Feather. Guessing as you won't be able to game the strength gain as much and the passive on it isn't the best.

VP+Spark if it actually hits somewhat hard (aka what you should use on most occasions)
    VP+Gaze otherwise
    Prim+Gaze for Alysrazor
    Nice I have been farming (if you can call LFR farming) 4 times a week for feather. I have VP+gaze atm So i will switch to famring for Spark...

Really though is spark that good, I always though feather+vp to be best.

Having some problems with general zon'ozz (bouncing ball boss to those) what is the general gist of coping with him? Had tried to just ignore the ball to begin with (yeah that went horribly wrong...) and I tried to get 2-3 stacks on the ball before letting it hit the boss but here comes the problem, I'm either doing it wrong by trying to run around the ball (and therefore getting hit by the ball, increasing the stacks) or do I have to be 1 step ahead of the ball at all times if I want it to hit the boss?

feather is completely shit for blood
    Thanks for posting that. I got Heroic Spark last week and was considering going for a Heroic Feather for my other trinket as Blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    feather is completely shit for blood
    Considering 522-trinkets:
    Feather, Primordius Rage and VP - Is Feather still dead last? And why is Twins Gaze so strong?
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    would also like to know why twins gaze is strong. i'm currently running with 522 spark and 502 prim

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Having some problems with general zon'ozz (bouncing ball boss to those) what is the general gist of coping with him? Had tried to just ignore the ball to begin with (yeah that went horribly wrong...) and I tried to get 2-3 stacks on the ball before letting it hit the boss but here comes the problem, I'm either doing it wrong by trying to run around the ball (and therefore getting hit by the ball, increasing the stacks) or do I have to be 1 step ahead of the ball at all times if I want it to hit the boss?
    Back when I did it I just got the stack to 10 while using cooldowns and then let it hit him, are you saying you're having a problem with getting the ball to hit him? If so, then just make sure you're not near the ball and make sure the ball hits the red targetting circle under the boss, maybe you can run him around it so the ball hits him from behind if you have trouble hitting him from the front or side.

Also, keep in mind you're talking about normal mode. You'd be extremely surprised at what a DK with my gear can do in there and he has similar gear.
    Actually, the palprot who did that was asian iirc. So he probably had better gear (up to +8ilvl) than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Actually, the palprot who did that was asian iirc. So he probably had better gear (up to +8ilvl) than you.
    Because he was asian dosent mean he had max gear, he was actually within mid 530 i believe, which means any prot pala within 525-535 could have a decent attempt / shot at doing it.