Mionelol, are there any special stat values you use when soloing 25 ICC? Figured I'd finally get around to using reforgelite to make reforging less of a hassle but just curious if there's anything special you do besides get hit soft cap and expertise hard cap.

About Marrowgar, tried to solo it as a human but I kept getting bone spike. Is the reason you should be dog/goblin that you wont get targeted by the spell or?

Ah, good thing I went full alliance dog now, gonna pewpew next reset then!

Any news on soloing Conclave? ^^

Wai u no sleep Vyoh?!

Btw, for those who solo ICC, do I have to clear it on heroic to do LK HC or just PP, Sindra and BQ, or none and just swap to HC? Quite a few diffrent comments about this.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-03-31 at 02:54 AM.

25 Gunship is kicking my ass but think I screwed up being in a cannon at the start as trash just kept spamming Burning Pitch before I even jumped over.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wench/advanced

Have to log out for the reforges to show but not going to bother enchanting the two crap tank pieces I have or putting a belt buckle in that 489.

Edit: DK Tailors are the best tailors.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-03-31 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    XXX5. Damage from 4 - my life = 195,205 (overkill)
    With purgatory + death pact should be able to survive

So... LK25 Heroic. I've never tried this - aiming to working on it soon. I know it says 500 ilevel, and I'm gonna be nearing that mark in a day or two. What are the benchmarks to aim for here? Is it more of a DPS check, a survivability check, a mechanics check, or all of the above? Are Plague Scientists necessary? (is it even possible to bring them up there with you?)
    Last edited by Monteverdi; 2013-03-31 at 05:22 AM.

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for some help with Val.

I'm going in with 510ish DPS gear (it has more stam than my tank set) equipping lvl 60 1hs with a speed of 1.8 and runeforged. I have around 750k health when i go in there. Basically I've tried a lot of things to get her down (or heal her up more accurately) but the best I got was 92%.

On my best attempt the strat I've been doing is tanking everything just outside her blue circle, having death coil shield up on her at all times, killing the dudes that give her the healing debuf as they spawn and avoiding the big ice knock back thing.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it just a case of getting some more stam gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    So... LK25 Heroic. I've never tried this - aiming to working on it soon. I know it says 500 ilevel, and I'm gonna be nearing that mark in a day or two. What are the benchmarks to aim for here? Is it more of a DPS check, a survivability check, a mechanics check, or all of the above? Are Plague Scientists necessary? (is it even possible to bring them up there with you?)
    1. Can't bring the Plague Scientists sadly since you go through a loading screen to get to LK.
    2. It's been done by someone in ~485 gear but they were cheesing as much Vengeance as possible.
    3. It's more of a DPS check, just don't forget about Infest.

Kicking myself now cause I wanted to see where I'd get to before the berserk happened. Was standing in three Defiles and didn't notice Infest had happened so wiped at 40%. Was probably going to wipe anyway since I was 2 minutes from the berserk at 40%.

Still, can't be too bummed out. Only been using the Kings drums so using other consumables will help a lot. Might also want to get a warlock health stone.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hemalador View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm looking for some help with Val.

I'm going in with 510ish DPS gear (it has more stam than my tank set) equipping lvl 60 1hs with a speed of 1.8 and runeforged. I have around 750k health when i go in there. Basically I've tried a lot of things to get her down (or heal her up more accurately) but the best I got was 92%.

On my best attempt the strat I've been doing is tanking everything just outside her blue circle, having death coil shield up on her at all times, killing the dudes that give her the healing debuf as they spawn and avoiding the big ice knock back thing.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it just a case of getting some more stam gear?
    Why 1 handers? Don't bloodworms charge faster with a 2hander considering none of your special attacks benefit from the off hand as blood?

@The monk discussion: I will link it again: http://www.youtube.com/user/Wannoob79. The guy solos pretty much everything. He recently did the legendary 5.1 boss as well. I don't see how Brewmaster monks are bad if they can survive ~400k vengeance on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    About Marrowgar, tried to solo it as a human but I kept getting bone spike. Is the reason you should be dog/goblin that you wont get targeted by the spell or?
    HAI KAPAYA

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yes.

Either be a woofwoof/moneyhoarder or do it in 25N instead of 25H.
    /giggle

Quote Originally Posted by Vyoh View Post
    Any news on soloing Conclave? ^^
    Unless you're a druid, you will probably need high-end gear from this tier. That haste debuff hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by broodax View Post
    Had to do Valithria Dreamwalker for the first time today, and there are a couple things that should clear up the difficulty for people.

1 - Dual Wield crappy weapons.
    Define crappy. White vendor trash?

credits: Supernerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    A really fast weapon with crap dps

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    We druids can solo Conclave, you DKs can't yet. ()
    Just because we haven't done it yet doesn't mean we can't.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Here's a good link.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    You're right. I could have phrased it better, but I thought it was pretty obvious what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    1. Can't bring the Plague Scientists sadly since you go through a loading screen to get to LK.
    2. It's been done by someone in ~485 gear but they were cheesing as much Vengeance as possible.
    3. It's more of a DPS check, just don't forget about Infest.

Kicking myself now cause I wanted to see where I'd get to before the berserk happened. Was standing in three Defiles and didn't notice Infest had happened so wiped at 40%. Was probably going to wipe anyway since I was 2 minutes from the berserk at 40%.

Still, can't be too bummed out. Only been using the Kings drums so using other consumables will help a lot. Might also want to get a warlock health stone.
    With Str Flask + pre-pot + drums of kings I was able to get him down to around 22% last night before I died to a bad infest. I had a little over 1min on the enrage, so I think with a little more pushing I can get it down.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 02:59 PM ----------

Here's a good link.
    True but missing abilities that are blocked during silence hurts since that's what, Blood Boil, Icy Touch, Chains of Ice, Frost Fever, Bone Shield, D&D, Death Coil, Rune Tap? Guardians only lose Feral Faerie Fire.

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    With Str Flask + pre-pot + drums of kings I was able to get him down to around 22% last night before I died to a bad infest. I had a little over 1min on the enrage, so I think with a little more pushing I can get it down.
    Nice. Think the biggest issue for phase 3 will be dealing with the silence from Raging Spirits.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would dual-wielding Fiery Prod and Lobstrock Slicer be good for soloing Valithria?

(I got them off of quests in Borean Tundra).
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-03-31 at 04:35 PM.

Would dual-wielding Fiery Prod and Lobstrock Slicer be good for soloing Valithria?

(I got them off of quests in Borean Tundra).
    personally i'd go vanilla weapons, when i do it, i use thunderfury and warp slicer from TK

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    personally i'd go vanilla weapons, when i do it, i use thunderfury and warp slicer from TK
    Soloing with style!