You are not. Normal kill still required for switching to heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    You are not. Normal kill still required for switching to heroic.
    you didn't read my question properly then.

I asked if i kill in 10man Normal, will i be able to switch to 25HC next time i reach him? OR do i need to kill him in 25 normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    you didn't read my question properly then.

I asked if i kill in 10man Normal, will i be able to switch to 25HC next time i reach him? OR do i need to kill him in 25 normal?
    you could clear in normal, switch to 25 man kill him then next week be fine for 25mhc kill

thats the safest way to do it IMO

but im 90% certain you need 25 man kill to do 25 man heroic

Deleted
    You need to kill it in 25 normal before activating 25hc.

Deleted
    Thank you so much for the info. that sounds like a plan

I have two more questions for you guys if you don't mind.

First off, is the legendary meta gem still better for blood dks than the reverberating primal diamond? I remember reading somewhere that blizzard was going to nerf it for tanks, but have not looked into it.

Secondly, for a person who can only raid LFR, which of these combos would be better.
    -516 helmet(heroic scenario) + 522 shoulders (shado pan assault)
    -502 frost tier helmet and shoulders (giving a 4 piece)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babykdog View Post
    I have two more questions for you guys if you don't mind.

First off, is the legendary meta gem still better for blood dks than the reverberating primal diamond? I remember reading somewhere that blizzard was going to nerf it for tanks, but have not looked into it.

Secondly, for a person who can only raid LFR, which of these combos would be better.
    -516 helmet(heroic scenario) + 522 shoulders (shado pan assault)
    -502 frost tier helmet and shoulders (giving a 4 piece)

Thanks
    The second choice. Saves you a ton of money on repairs/transmog as well as letting you start your Execute phase 10% early. On a fight like 25 HLK that's difference of 10 million health.

Deleted
    Hi, I was wondering what content could a freshly leveled DK solo up to? Let's say mostly heroic gear and some 522 pieces from the new quests/lucky world boss drops. For example my rogue has pretty terrible gear but I can solo BT with almost no effort save for the council - could I do that encounter as DK with bad gear?

Deleted
    I thought Id give a try a timed ZA run tonite but Nalorakk really hammered me as blood (ilvl 495)
    I tried looking around but cannot find any info as to what am I doing wrong.
    Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    I thought Id give a try a timed ZA run tonite but Nalorakk really hammered me as blood (ilvl 495)
    Any help is appreciated.
    he simply hits like a semi truck, he has a charge taht makes you take 100% extra physical damage you simply got blow all your CD, use as much mastery as possible and pray you survive until bear form
    Hi, I was wondering what content could a freshly leveled DK solo up to? Let's say mostly heroic gear and some 522 pieces from the new quests/lucky world boss drops. For example my rogue has pretty terrible gear but I can solo BT with almost no effort save for the council - could I do that encounter as DK with bad gear?
    you can def do anything from BC and prob most of the wrath 10 mans at least anything above that would be case by case scenario

theres a spreadsheet on the first page that gives a general idea of what gear you need for what

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odabear View Post

TBC content is trivial faceroll cake with a level 90 death knight. You should be able to solo nearly all the Wrath 25N bosses, some of the Wrath 25H bosses, and some T11 and T12 Cataclysm bosses with that gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    Any help is appreciated.
    2 variants.
    a) Burn him fast so he wouldn't use 2-3 charge (since only charge will be your problem). Requires good dps gear.
    b) Use you saves on 2-3 charge and uase Army right after 3rd, if I remember correctly ghouls can taunt him and give you time to wear off debuffs.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I've been trying these last days to solo Lady Deathwhispers acm Full house (25player) but at a certain point (depends on how long it takes until the different cultists spawn, sometimes in 2nd wave, sometimes in 5waves, the best i got wos 30% of her health) I die because of too much dmg, i burst her shield down and wait until i have the 5 different cultists (cult/reanimated adherent and cult/reanimated/deformed fanatics).
    Has anyone same tactics? or tips? especially how to handle with the debuff that gives 15 Global CD

Blood Dk with 502ilvl tankgear! i also have 518ilvl dmg gear! but i only tried it with tank gear cause of survivability!
    I am using Conversion, AMZ, and aoe stun and blood tap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdry View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been trying these last days to solo Lady Deathwhispers acm Full house (25player) but at a certain point (depends on how long it takes until the different cultists spawn, sometimes in 2nd wave, sometimes in 5waves, the best i got wos 30% of her health) I die because of too much dmg, i burst her shield down and wait until i have the 5 different cultists (cult/reanimated adherent and cult/reanimated/deformed fanatics).
    Has anyone same tactics? or tips? especially how to handle with the debuff that gives 15 Global CD

Blood Dk with 502ilvl tankgear! i also have 518ilvl dmg gear! but i only tried it with tank gear cause of survivability!
    I am using Conversion, AMZ, and aoe stun and blood tap
    I didnt try the achievement on 25 lady DW, but i found it frigginly easy to kill her on 25 in dps gear (ilvl 504)
    U could try unglyphed vampiric blood for some extra overall healing but other then that nothing really

Good luck next time tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    I didnt try the achievement on 25 lady DW, but i found it frigginly easy to kill her on 25 in dps gear (ilvl 504)
    U could try unglyphed vampiric blood for some extra overall healing but other then that nothing really

Good luck next time tho
    soloed it right now!
    did exchange ilvl 489 tank ring and shoes with ilvl 530 dmg gear and got the Achievement in 2nd try! Conversion saves your ass just keep it up as long as you can your runicpower allows to, because you will have some situations where you can't heal your self (15 sec global CD curse and the adds hit hard so you need some kind of healing)

Greetz

Also you can kill normal versions of adds that already transformed into deformed/reanimated form. Just mark the ones you need for achiev to see whom to preserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominae View Post
    With all respect, wasn't he unsoloable then? I remember being sucked inside and then being instakilled/despawning, they only made him soloable when raid pets started dropping.
    In that route yes, but you could drag Ouro to Cthun and engage both at the same time. Every time you got ported to the stomach Ouro would pull you out to face him. Thus bugging the mechanic of dying in the stomach. The problem this left you with the 90% dmg reduction cthun has up so it was a very long fight. Something like 27 minutes if I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPcEMaZ_NeE

It was most definitely doable, and I wanted that axe.

Deleted
    Had some go on Sha of Fear this morning, can make the berserk by about 2½min but I won't stay alive for that long with the gear combination I ran with, doubt I'll make the dps if I get more mastery tanky tanky.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Had some go on Sha of Fear this morning, can make the berserk by about 2½min but I won't stay alive for that long with the gear combination I ran with, doubt I'll make the dps if I get more mastery tanky tanky.
    Do you reckon Protectors are possible? Quite a bit magic damage there though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Do you reckon Protectors are possible? Quite a bit magic damage there though.
    Not sure, never tried.. The trash before them is a bitch so I cba.