Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Back when I did it I just got the stack to 10 while using cooldowns and then let it hit him, are you saying you're having a problem with getting the ball to hit him? If so, then just make sure you're not near the ball and make sure the ball hits the red targetting circle under the boss, maybe you can run him around it so the ball hits him from behind if you have trouble hitting him from the front or side.
    cheers for the tips and confirmation =) took several tries of wiping due to stupid reasons but got it in the end!

Deleted
    What ilvl in dps gear would be adviced to solo attempt LK 25 hc ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandestoker View Post
    What ilvl in dps gear would be adviced to solo attempt LK 25 hc ?
    510-515 and it should be fairly simple, dps gear.

Sweet, Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen will now go from atk power, gonna be nifty with vengeance.

Also I take it new plague leech would be best for alot of solo fights, especially single target?
    Whoops, sig too big

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post

It can be done in less gear as well, though the fight is significantly harder (~490).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    It can be done in less gear as well, though the fight is significantly harder (~490).
    That's why I said fairly simple and not just doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Actually, the palprot who did that was asian iirc. So he probably had better gear (up to +8ilvl) than you.
    No, like mionelol said, that paladin we're talking about is slootbag, a heroic raider with around 550 item level, that one isn't from asian servers.

It's primordius normal (and I think even galleon) that have been done by one in asian servers.

Hey guys I'm having trouble meeting the dps requirment for Heroic Staghelm my best attempt is a 5% wipe 10min 40sec encounter 40 seconds after the berserk. I would think my gear is good enough ilvl 540 I am a monk though not a dk.

Kerka cho'gall US any help would be appreciated I might have a friend help me kill him this week so I can try some heroic Rag I hear he has less of a dps check then Staghelm.

If you want to just cheese the fight get full buffs and the hyjal buff on top and just sit on steps at around 515 you can ignore transition, though will hit 3 soul phases at the end.

Deleted
    How about 515 TANK gear? (my dk is just an alt, so my access to vast amounts of gear is rather limited)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lebujas/simple

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    How about 515 TANK gear? (my dk is just an alt, so my access to vast amounts of gear is rather limited)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lebujas/simple
    I first killed LK HC on my DK ALT with 513 tanking gear reforged for Hit > Exp soft cap > Haste > Crit. I hit enrage once. Didn't have to cheese vengence in P1. Just didn't kill any adds.
    Leegion - Turalyon

Stopped raiding in MOP. Pugging Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evect View Post
    I first killed LK HC on my DK ALT with 513 tanking gear reforged for Hit > Exp soft cap > Haste > Crit. I hit enrage once. Didn't have to cheese vengence in P1. Just didn't kill any adds.
    Hmmm...Thank you. I'll give it a try and get back to this thread with some info!

thanks once more.

Deleted
    Regarding lk 25m hc, if you're in the situation of someone in guild wanting mog items from him, it works if you just send them in, let them die, reset fight. Only you release, leave them dead at lk then br in p3.

As 2manning is a baaaaaaaaaaad idea with 2 dks, random 11 stack plagues are fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Komenasai View Post
    Regarding lk 25m hc, if you're in the situation of someone in guild wanting mog items from him, it works if you just send them in, let them die, reset fight. Only you release, leave them dead at lk then br in p3.

As 2manning is a baaaaaaaaaaad idea with 2 dks, random 11 stack plagues are fun!
    Or Brez them in the first transition. As long as they are tanking a Raging Spirit, Valks won't pick them up.

Deleted
    Solo'd Ultraxion for the first time (515ilvl), can't believe I put it off for so long it's so incredibly easy :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fierceangelx View Post
    Solo'd Ultraxion for the first time (515ilvl), can't believe I put it off for so long it's so incredibly easy :<
    Increased duration and decreased cd on things like AMS makes it really easy yea.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, (the tables in the OP doesn't mention anything), you cannot anymore solo festergut. We cannot reset stacks with AMS. ... I ve lost 1/2 day of my life trying to remove stacks of Gastric Bloat... but since 5.3 and the nerf to AMS (not removing debuff stacks) it seems impossible at least for me to solo him in 25hc. God damn blizzz.... (and dark animus).

EDIT: Finally managed to down him on 25 normal, using a Plague Scientist :P...
    Last edited by ant13; 2013-07-19 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, (the tables in the OP doesn't mention anything), you cannot anymore solo festergut. We cannot reset stacks with AMS. ... I ve lost 1/2 day of my life trying to remove stacks of Gastric Bloat... but since 5.3 and the nerf to AMS (not removing debuff stacks) it seems impossible at least for me to solo him in 25hc. God damn blizzz.... (and dark animus).

EDIT: Finally managed to down him on 25 normal, using a Plague Scientist :P...
    It's been mentioned but Festergut 25 heroic is still soloable; think someone did it as Unholy in 530.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did some fun in Naxx25 today. Pulled Razuvious into the Four Horsemen room, and killed the 5 bosses + all of the Four Horsemen trash.

Was kinda boring but funny to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    He's still doable with a dps spec. I've done him on heroic for shadowfrost shards since ilvl 509, though it was fairly difficult and required engineering boots to pull off, in order to get away from him for a few seconds to allow for AMS to come off cooldown. At 515, the past few resets I've just nuked him down without resorting to such trickery (no consumables besides flask and 200 haste food).

I use frost spec with death siphon and blood tap. AMS every bloat you can and get plague scientist in combat by having him shoot the boss, so that it'll eat the debuff if the boss' stun lines up with bloat. Death siphon heals you to full with a single use at higher stacks, allowing you to withstand the increasing damage.

As long as you find a good balance between healing and offense for your death runes, he'll go down.