Deleted
    ah that might be it, my diseases usually kill them but decided not to spread them today for more vengeance. Strange how they can bug out like that >.>

edit: yea that was the problem, stupid ghouls. Cheers for the help, still no mount but there's always next week
    Last edited by mmoca324901b42; 2013-07-31 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Alone in the dark was soloed, one light is rather easy in comparison.
    I know but it's pretty RNG due to tentacle placement and not resetting when using Salyin War Banner to prevent Sara from Psychosis-spamming you to insanity. Haven't attempted this one yet because of how RNG I've heard it being.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yogg has no RNG(Salyin Battle Banner has no RNG either, since you can make sure it doesn't reset) and I oneshot it every week, so no.
    Well I stand corrected yet again. I'll make this a weekend project.

I found out that a 85 paladin with mists gear can solo lk 25 heroic. Is that the same for dk's?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    I found out that a 85 paladin with mists gear can solo lk 25 heroic. Is that the same for dk's?
    To be succinct, yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a note on the Hyjal buff: you sometimes get Maximillian of Northshire as your random npc companion. He casts a 10% BoK on you, however this does NOT stack. In fact, it does absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    ... you're making this way overcomplicated.
    get a 11/12 alt, enter ICC, kill LK.
    My alt wont get a 12/12 lockout once i killed LK on my main?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, the only way I can see this method working is if the alt were someone else's. And you'd just have to be grouped with them when you enter, once you're in they can leave. Then you switch to HC and only you will be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    As long as your alt has an 11/12 normal ICC lockout it doesn't matter what you do on your main; your alt will never get saved to a 12/12 lockout unless you zone in on heroic while still in party with the toon that killed heroic LK AND accept the cleared lockout. So just leave your lockout toon chilling in whatever place that isn't the raid in which they have a lockout.

The only time you ever have to zone in with a lockout toon is if you have multiple lockouts to the same raid. For example, Dragon Soul has two bosses which drop mounts; Ultraxion and Madness of Deathwing. The Ultraxion toon can chill in town while your main solos; the Madness toon has to first form a group with someone, zone in, then invite your main (could work if you have two accounts to just invite the main and cut out the middleman). Once you zone in again on your main you can just ignore the lockout toon.

Ok i realize this question sounds very noobish. But I've been trying to macro in a cancel aura for blood shield for my other abilities and for some reason it won't actually cancel it. Could someone shed some light on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbrocker View Post
    Ok i realize this question sounds very noobish. But I've been trying to macro in a cancel aura for blood shield for my other abilities and for some reason it won't actually cancel it. Could someone shed some light on this?
    Are you typing it correct?
    /cancelaura spell

15+ Year Old Account
    To clarify, there is some RNG (tentacle placement) but there is no RNG that is unbeatable and makes the encounter a wipe. As I said, oneshot every week.

If the encounter resets then it's a screw up, if you get grabbed multiple times it's a screw up, if you don't kill the brain in time it's a screw up, etc. RNG will just make that easier or harder, but never impossible.
    I have a few questions.

First: If you stand near a crusher (it's attacking you) count as tanking?
    Second: Do the crushers stop attacking you if you won't attack them for a certain period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Are you typing it correct?
    /cancelaura spell
    Yes because when I removed the ability out and used it, it would cancel blood shield. but for some reason when I macro it with heart strike or w/e it wouldnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I just figured it out. Thanks tho haha
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ganner View Post
    easy now... lvled him from scratch i did.
    so no trolling. been unlucky with drops i have is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Master Yoda plays WoW. A Priest, on top of it.
    I must tell the world!

is it viable to solo full pvp geard? I don't ahve luck in lfr and I just pvp I'm almost full tyrannical ilvl 493, can I do firelands? I tried but the even the trash was so hard xD I'm gonna try the 1st boss now
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

This is awesome, i love watching DK's solo raid bosses that take months to get done with 25 people lo..

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    is it viable to solo full pvp geard? I don't ahve luck in lfr and I just pvp I'm almost full tyrannical ilvl 493, can I do firelands? I tried but the even the trash was so hard xD I'm gonna try the 1st boss now
    Shouldn't be too much of an issue in 10 Man Normal. In order of increasing difficulty (I think):

1. Alysrazor - was soloed in Cata, faceroll now as any spec
    2. Rhyolith - easy once you figure out how to turn him
    3. Bethtilac - ask someone else, never done solo. think you stay up most of the time
    4. Shannox - engineering really helps for resetting stacks
    5. Baelroc - mostly depends on how many of the special attacks you can dodge/parry
    6. Ragnaros - AMS can reset your tank debuff if used properly
    7. Majordomo - not being able to switch him out of cat form causes a soft enrage around 10 jumps

IS a website or somewhere where written guides are listed for each boss, having trouble with a few and don't want to rely on waiting for answers on here?

Deleted
    Just as a side note, Salyin Battle Banner is no longer useable in raid instances as of 5.4, so you better do Yogg while you can, unless some fix to Sanity might slip in that patch as well, which is unlikely.

There are Goblin Gliders for non-engineers in 5.4 as well, which should help non-engineers a lot on Shannox.
    Was the Battle Banner being used to do unintended things in current content, or are they nerfing it just because of some old world gimmicks?

And Goblin Gliders for non-Engineers, really? That and the Rocket Boots are the only reason to even get Engineering, and now they are making 50% of the profession common pool?

Just as a side note, Salyin Battle Banner is no longer useable in raid instances as of 5.4, so you better do Yogg while you can, unless some fix to Sanity might slip in that patch as well, which is unlikely.

There are Goblin Gliders for non-engineers in 5.4 as well, which should help non-engineers a lot on Shannox.
    Well that makes me a sad panda :-/ Oh well, still got shadowmeld...

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Was the Battle Banner being used to do unintended things in current content, or are they nerfing it just because of some old world gimmicks?

And Goblin Gliders for non-Engineers, really? That and the Rocket Boots are the only reason to even get Engineering, and now they are making 50% of the profession common pool?
    Last time I checked, people picked Engineering because it has those awesome glove tinkers that is very much the best thing to happen to a lot of specs.

All other professions are just flat stat buffers. So it's not all doom and gloom if one of the perks gets accessible to the broad public.