10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone here been able to solo Halfus wyrmbreaker heroic 10m? ive been trying and haven't been able to : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    He has been done in 25H.
    solo?... wheres the video

I bet it was mioneechan that did so!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I bet it was mioneechan that did so!
    im looking through their youtube they have all the tbot bosses but halfus video i can find

ah i see. he's having some serious luck on the stacks. my last wipe i had 1 second on the 12 stack and it restacked >.>
    Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2013-12-12 at 06:49 PM.

Afaik you can reset the stack by the stunn of the dead dragon + halfus' stuff he does under 50% and some well done kiting. Haven't watched the video, but it could help. Maybe.
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Afaik you can reset the stack by the stunn of the dead dragon + halfus' stuff he does under 50% and some well done kiting. Haven't watched the video, but it could help. Maybe.
    Does indeed help and for instance guardian druids can reset it without luck. However I must admit the DK in that video was really lucky; he should have done Kael'thas in stead.

Deleted
    Hello,
    i am new to this site, but not new to use my DK to kill everything
    I now have a problem with Baloroc.
    The fight is not really hard, but when he uses his decimating blade I nearly always die.
    The problem is he frist bring me to 10% (everytime he hits me he makes arround 900k dmg), then I try to heal me up, but nothing heals me.
    Is there a hidden debuff which reduce my heal to 1%?
    I now try him several time and he alway kills me at the end (arround 4% <.<).

Boss-Dps is at arround 150k-200k.
    Parry at 30% and dodge at 10%.

May it be a solution to invest in parry/dodge for this boss?

im about 55% avoidance in normal setup, and i always pop DRW for the blade so at 75%, the odds of getting hit twice are 1 in 16

on top of that ill use something small like a str pot or ive used the shado-pan trinket before and be even higher

in all my kills/attempts ive only been killed by baleroc once to blades

just remember since you die when you get hit by TWO the weigh of dodge/parry is squared for this, so the differance between 40% and 60% isnt just "oh i have a 60% chance of being killed vs 40%" but actualy a 36% chance vs a 16% chance, 2.25x more likely with 1.5x less avoidance

Halfus 25 hm this is by far my best solo battle of several hundred solo kills.Boss on the verge of fantasy inspired me to do it,the murder of his 10 hm,1 year ago
    //i018.radikal.ru/1312/0c/e114624afc41.jpg

Deleted
    I gave Baloroc some more trys.
    After 8 trys I got him to the ground.
    And yes more avoidance help a lot.
    Also I found out that using my rocket boots can help to avoid 1-2 hits of the blade.

The rest of the firelands was trivial.

I think I will try to make my first LK 25er hc kill next (never try it with lower gear, but I think now the fight is also trivial).

Quote Originally Posted by Traeth View Post
    I gave Baloroc some more trys.
    After 8 trys I got him to the ground.
    And yes more avoidance help a lot.
    Also I found out that using my rocket boots can help to avoid 1-2 hits of the blade.

The rest of the firelands was trivial.

I think I will try to make my first LK 25er hc kill next (never try it with lower gear, but I think now the fight is also trivial).
    If you can kill Baelroc you can kill 25 heroic LK.

Deleted
    Yes
    Doing the bosses until LK in 10 man was not a problem.

I tank the LK on the stairs.
    It seem to be a tank and spank fight, the traps and the ice spheres do not kick you down.
    In the winter-phases I just stand where I am and kill the ghosts.
    Finally got him to 10% in ca. 14 mins.

Next will be Yogg-Saron, my feared opponent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traeth View Post
    Hello,
    i am new to this site, but not new to use my DK to kill everything
    I now have a problem with Baloroc.
    The fight is not really hard, but when he uses his decimating blade I nearly always die.
    The problem is he frist bring me to 10% (everytime he hits me he makes arround 900k dmg), then I try to heal me up, but nothing heals me.
    Is there a hidden debuff which reduce my heal to 1%?
    I now try him several time and he alway kills me at the end (arround 4% <.<).

Boss-Dps is at arround 150k-200k.
    Parry at 30% and dodge at 10%.

May it be a solution to invest in parry/dodge for this boss?
    AMS can reduce the damage you take to 60% instead of 90%. There is a debuff but it's not hidden, just watch your debuff timers more closely and use a big heal in the ~1 second before the next swing. Glyph of regenerating magic is good so you have AMS ready again for two back to back decimation bladees, glyph of vampiric blood is also good.

There's no need to gather avoidance gear just for this fight if you normally play DPS, you have CDs to heal the damage in time unless you get hit with every swing and he uses decimation blade three times in a row, that will almost never happen.

@BWD 10man heroic, Maloriak is by far the hardest boss (haven't tried Nefarian yet). I tried it in dps gear with an ilvl of 570 (using tank cloak and tank meta) and was not able to get any health off him in the final phase before enrage due to the Remedy heal, barely managed to kill him while utilizing all my defensive cooldowns (had little over 200 000 attack power from vengeance when he finally died).

Chimaeron however was very easy with Conversion, not sure I even needed it to be honest.

Deleted
    I always used ams to reduce the damage.
    And no I did not get a debuff and my dp only heals for arround 50k (normally 450k), but the heal of lichborne worked as usual.
    I start to use my tank CD trinket, so my deff cds are ready more often.
    So you need a bit of luck and a few trys, but that is better then do not kill him alone hehe.

BWD 10 man hero: Yes I also had my problems with Maloriak, at the end I get killed very fast.
    Will try it with gyph of icy touch later.
    Last edited by mmoc756d914b52; 2013-12-15 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sure someone already did it, but I did yogg25+0 as frost last night, kinda faceroll in dps spec now.

For maloriak its important to let him release enough skelly adds before last phase, so dont go nuts on dps.
    And mentioned glyph works perfect for remedy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    For maloriak its important to let him release enough skelly adds before last phase, so dont go nuts on dps.
    And mentioned glyph works perfect for remedy.
    If you have dps for it you can push him as fast as you like pretty much, I did him as frost a few weeks ago, ignoring everything, all I cared about was zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    glyph of icy touch. <<
    Ah! might be worth mentioning that in your spreadsheets.

On a similar note, soloed Nefarian HC also, only P2 was any hard though with the adds fire aoe hitting for a lot and I needed to get two of those adds down in order to get a kill on the boss.

is the 1st boss of SoO soloable?