http://youtu.be/ak-GfWWBHfY
    Heroic hagara downed. 10 man ofc.
    570 ilvl. I feel like the bare minium is gonna be like 565 considering her enrage hurts like hell and frost phase takes like 1 minute to finish.
    Anyway this now must be checked off on the spreadsheet

ALso turn off your audio before she dies. its like loud
    Last edited by Zarandra; 2013-12-16 at 02:30 AM.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    570 ilvl. I feel like the bare minium is gonna be like 565 considering her enrage hurts like hell and frost phase takes like 1 minute to finish.

Considering it was doable with a 530-540 ilevel in 5.3 (no one ever tried it though), I don't see why it would be that high :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Considering it was doable with a 530-540 ilevel in 5.3 (no one ever tried it though), I don't see why it would be that high :P
    vengeance changes can make bosses that were doubale in 5.3 with 540 ilvl hard in 5.4 with 560 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Well i tried back at 535 in 5.3 and it didnt work too well ;p. i kept dieing to enrage around 50% lol
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i... thought it was there. I added it.

yes but it will take you a few hours. since noone actually did it I didn't check it on the spreadsheet, but technically it's very doable.
    Cheers!

Got any tips for Halfus 10man heroic? I know about getting the blood shield topped on trash before engaging, not sure if I should be freeing any drakes or not.

I used to free two drakes like usually (welps because aoe'ing them down goes fastest and the one who stunns the boss to help resetting stacks), but I've seen people kill all the drakes with all CDs and nuke Halfus, but that's stupid imo

EDIT: Free the drakes that make you feel most comfortable, you don't need to do what I did
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    If you wish to reset stacks at some point (dunno if even possible without engineering; it is probably not even needed) you should free the Slate dragon and the Vortex one. You may want to consider the Time warden too. If you just want to keep alive through blood shield you should free the Time Warden (and the whelps because why not and it reduces magic damage a tad).

Alright, thanks for the tips!

I got engineering but I don't think I'll need to reset the stacks if I start of by getting a full blood shield from the trash and use my tanking gear along with dps trinkets.

I resetted stacks without engineering, just how I described on the previous page or so. Boss gets stunned at one side of the room, you run to the other, boss walks towards you, boss spams his stunn shit, you survive, kite a few meters, ???, success

Did the same dps in 559 item level, pretty much, you seem to have a lot of mastery though, I reforged all out, 80% mastery.

Also, evil eye of galakras is wasted for blood dps, whatever item level you have. Normal spark > normal evil eye, heroic spark > heroic evil eye, etc. etc.

The dead mage didn't do absolutely anything, just was there to get the achi and the save, anyway video inc in a few days, when I have time.

Was REALLY close in my case I have to say, I had full dps stuff except food (accidentally got stam), flask (had stam from zon'ozz hc) and potions not used, so probably 555 as minimum with correct buffs.

Also, nice soul reaper I got there!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/vcwm.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/0r2f.jpg/

But yes, really need to update for hagara, doable since so long, just those with heroic gear in 5.3 slacked (fnx and mionelol) "I don't care about her, she's doable and presents no challenge whatsoever", so we ended up doing it in 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Did the same dps in 559 item level, pretty much, you seem to have a lot of mastery though, I reforged all out, 80% mastery.

Also, evil eye of galakras is wasted for blood dps, whatever item level you have. Normal spark > normal evil eye, heroic spark > heroic evil eye, etc. etc.

The dead mage didn't do absolutely anything, just was there to get the achi and the save, anyway video inc in a few days, when I have time.

Was REALLY close in my case I have to say, I had full dps stuff except food (accidentally got stam), flask (had stam from zon'ozz hc) and potions not used, so probably 555 as minimum with correct buffs.

Also, nice soul reaper I got there!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/vcwm.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/0r2f.jpg/

But yes, really need to update for hagara, doable since so long, just those with heroic gear in 5.3 slacked (fnx and mionelol) "I don't care about her, she's doable and presents no challenge whatsoever", so we ended up doing it in 5.4!
    :P
    Anyway heroic galakras + skeers = only trinkets aside from 2 tanking ones lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    I resetted stacks without engineering, just how I described on the previous page or so. Boss gets stunned at one side of the room, you run to the other, boss walks towards you, boss spams his stunn shit, you survive, kite a few meters, ???, success
    Well you have to get the boss to 50% for that to work without a lot of luck with avoidance AFAIK.

:P
    Anyway heroic galakras + skeers = only trinkets aside from 2 tanking ones lol
    Why would you use Galakras trinket as Blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Well you have to get the boss to 50% for that to work without a lot of luck with avoidance AFAIK.
    True, he only starts casting this under 50%. Without it you definitely need luck³ or rocket boots.

I haven't tried him for a while, but I guess with good gear from these days you have a constant shield up without caring too much anyway.

Deleted
    Does anyone here have any tip for soloing valithria dreamwalker ? I've tried everything, double wield 1.6 weapons, blood worms etc but I just can't seem to be able to heal him up to 100%, I get overwhelmed with adds.

Use stamina gear, get Kings buff and Fortitude buff if you have to (you can buy scrolls for these). Blood specc, blood presence. Spam Heart Strike and make sure you're standing close enough to Valithria for the Blood Worms to heal her. Use vampiric blood on cooldown.

Also, only doable in 10man normal.

Kings buffs makes no sense for Valithria. Go Stam > Haste (Stam flask + 450 bufffood ftw) and spam Heart Strike for even more proccs, if you already wear fast low weapons that's everything.

Btw I assume it is possible on 10 hc, too?

Deleted
    I have a question aswell, im trying to do Thorim. I know you need to bug him but im not able to do this. Im following alot of youtube videos but none of them gives me the kill strategy.
    i kill the centre guys, run inside gauntlet and pull big one out. Then i put D&D on the right spot and run fast in. Then i see i pull the mobs from centre and i clear gauntlet without killing 1 guy from the centre. When i then are after the last gate i kill the last guy and the conversation from Thorim begins. Then a few things happens randomly.

Sometimes he doesnt talks to the girl (even when im gefore HC timer) and jumps inside the circle where he is not attackable and despawns after a few seconds.
    Or he talks to the girl, is attackable but he doesnt jump to the middle (even standing with him doesnt work because of the orb that insta kills).

Im now trying to do this for 2 weeks and almost 50+ wipes just for this boss.
    Any good strategy or some help?

Quote Originally Posted by LATER View Post
    I get overwhelmed with adds.
    Glyph of Death Coil

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpturius View Post
    I have a question aswell, im trying to do Thorim. I know you need to bug him but im not able to do this. Im following alot of youtube videos but none of them gives me the kill strategy.
    i kill the centre guys, run inside gauntlet and pull big one out. Then i put D&D on the right spot and run fast in. Then i see i pull the mobs from centre and i clear gauntlet without killing 1 guy from the centre. When i then are after the last gate i kill the last guy and the conversation from Thorim begins. Then a few things happens randomly.

Sometimes he doesnt talks to the girl (even when im gefore HC timer) and jumps inside the circle where he is not attackable and despawns after a few seconds.
    Or he talks to the girl, is attackable but he doesnt jump to the middle (even standing with him doesnt work because of the orb that insta kills).

Im now trying to do this for 2 weeks and almost 50+ wipes just for this boss.
    Any good strategy or some help?
    you have to run out at the exact right time as soon as Sif apears (or whatever her name is) if you go in too soon then the fight hasnt started too late and its already ended you dont have a big window