Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    First, EEoF doesn't do the CDR for Blood.

Second, how are people soloing Elegon again, forcing the Enrage thereby skipping the transition and final phases?
    If you trigger a transition during berserk cast, he skips it

I can get him to 53-56 consistantly, its just that little bit more I miss. As for surviving while waiting for 85% (and im waiting like 7? minutes..) I just heal of the adds, can continue to dps them while they are channeling their explosion, I never am below 60% hp, its really easy actually

Thats the thing, I oneshot it every week now, the waiting around is very very annoying though, and I feel I should be able to squeeze that little bit extra dps and shorten it by 10 minutes, my last kill took 28 minutes, it takes forever..

Starting the fight with high amount of stacks does sound like something that might do it. Also I seem unable to kill more than a single wave of orbs during the first transition, getting 2 waves down would surely do it. I stand under the boss, put death and decay up just before spawn, make sure I have runes ready and spam blood boil to spread diseases to all 6, they die before reaching pillar, however that 2nd wave doesn't die before pillars spawn, do I lack disease dmg and should I gem more strength?

edit: Vereesa - I don't even have 580, I mainspec blood, I do have reasonable dps gear but as I am still upgrading tank gear, its 10 ilvls lower (575). 588 weapon, normal skeers (never had a heroic drop unfortunatly) + heroic thoks as trinkets.

edit2: stupid of me not to think about this earlier - do you use chillblains for slows on the orb waves? is it worth ditching DA for that?
    Last edited by falagar112; 2014-06-13 at 03:30 PM.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

slows don't work on the orbs.
    are you using DRW and pots during the orb waves?
    Last edited by bals; 2014-06-13 at 03:49 PM.

First, EEoF doesn't do the CDR for Blood.

You start in Frost, summon army, switch trinket after the cd has already started and been reduced, switch spec back to blood, start encounter. (Don't forget to reapply presence.)

Solo Majordomo Staghelm 25 man Heroic Lol youtube.com/watch?v=PVPEy4vbxFI
    Last edited by inssane; 2014-06-14 at 12:14 AM.

Hrm, going to have to look through the last 20 pages or so for an Elegon video then to see how it's done. Was under the impression that my DK isn't geared enough for the fight but sounds to me that 570 might be doable.

Hrm, going to have to look through the last 20 pages or so for an Elegon video then to see how it's done. Was under the impression that my DK isn't geared enough for the fight but sounds to me that 570 might be doable.
    Or you could go to Mione's YouTube channel
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-06-14 at 01:58 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Solo Majordomo Staghelm 25 man Heroic Lol youtube.com/watch?v=PVPEy4vbxFI
    Now that is really amazing - you outheal 600k+ Vengeance for a few minutes! I recall there being a discussion earlier about 25H Majordomo where even Magdalena said that it would be unlikely to outheal the berserk that long, but you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Now that is really amazing - you outheal 600k+ Vengeance for a few minutes! I recall there being a discussion earlier about 25H Majordomo where even Magdalena said that it would be unlikely to outheal the berserk that long, but you did it.
    its pretty easy with the animus trinket to outheal vengaence cap if you have enough trash mobs on you to keep 3 stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Or you could go to Mione's YouTube channel
    Couldn't remember if Mione had posted a video or not.

just thuoght of something, has anyone considered trying heroic elegon with the 85% push? not much changes on elegon from normal to herioc,

he has maybe 15% more health (doesnt matter with no berserk)
    hits slightly harder (shouldnt even hurt you if you reset at like 20 stacks)
    add explosoin hits considerably harder (lol ams)
    floor boundry line of sights, which means nothing for soloing

thats about all i can think of

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    just thuoght of something, has anyone considered trying heroic elegon with the 85% push? not much changes on elegon from normal to herioc,

he has maybe 15% more health (doesnt matter with no berserk)
    hits slightly harder (shouldnt even hurt you if you reset at like 20 stacks)
    add explosoin hits considerably harder (lol ams)
    floor boundry line of sights, which means nothing for soloing

thats about all i can think of
    You're forgetting the "Destabilised" debuff from adds on Heroic. Even if we kill one and still survive Catastrophic Anomaly, the next dead add will instantly kill us.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Hello, currently working on shadowmourne with my DK alt (545 ilvl) and the boss i can't solo on 25 man difficulty is blood queen lanathel ive tried doing army pulls but each time ive received the bite instead of ghouls. With plague scientist i can only burn her till 50% hp. Is there any trick to bypass receiving the bite i've missed? I am draenei so there is no tool im aware off to make myself invisible. Would really appreciate tips

Deleted
    Did you try to do it in Frost spec ?
    That worked for me : frost sped + plague scientist = zerg fest

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Did you try to do it in Frost spec ?
    That worked for me : frost sped + plague scientist = zerg fest
    Worked, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Hello, currently working on shadowmourne with my DK alt (545 ilvl) and the boss i can't solo on 25 man difficulty is blood queen lanathel ive tried doing army pulls but each time ive received the bite instead of ghouls. With plague scientist i can only burn her till 50% hp. Is there any trick to bypass receiving the bite i've missed? I am draenei so there is no tool im aware off to make myself invisible. Would really appreciate tips
    When I was still soloing this I would just make my Plague Scientist attack her until the bite went out. Generally it wouldn't die but in the off chance it did I would go get another one because I'd leave Plague wing for last.

Solo:Nefarian 25 man(Heroic) youtube.com/watch?v=Rk2tNT9i0N4

Why has no one soloed Ji'kun yet? I tried it today with some tank gear (though my gear is waaayyyy too low to have any chance of success) and there doesn't seem to be any reason it wouldn't be doable by someone with 580+ tank gear.

Deleted
    Hmm, I just tried to solo Ultraxion in 10hc, but... I don't see how it can be possible, as if the Hour of Twilight doesn't hit at least two players the aspects die.
    Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Hmm, I just tried to solo Ultraxion in 10hc, but... I don't see how it can be possible, as if the Hour of Twilight doesn't hit at least two players the aspects die.
    Am I missing something ?
    Nope. In 10/25 Heroic you must kill Ultraxion before the wipe mechanic goes off from the First Hour of Twilight not hitting enough players.

15+ Year Old Account
    In any case, even 10hc Ultra would require obnoxious amounts of dps to pull it off. Can't (be bothered) to calculate it since WoWHead insists that he has less health in hc than in normal mode. Even normal mode solo can be a challenge in lower ilvl since you get double fading light, which leads to some really annoying mechanics.