Deleted
    Is it correct that a strong buff will be automatically present in pre-MoP raids after 6.0 hits?

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I looked a few pages back and didn't find anything.

What stat priority do I want in 6.0.2 as Blood for maximum DPS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salivanth View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but I looked a few pages back and didn't find anything.

What stat priority do I want in 6.0.2 as Blood for maximum DPS?
    Multi strike I believe, not sure if this apply to the pre-patch tho or if it's just at level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Multi strike I believe, not sure if this apply to the pre-patch tho or if it's just at level 100.
    But that's not going to be stackable, right? I meant more in terms of secondary stats. I know Mastery's getting a DPS boost, but does that change the Crit > Haste > Mastery dynamic?

I wouldn't be surprised if mastery pulled ahead, as it will be like a pseudo-Vengeance.

Deleted
    I'm having a lot of trouble with Maloriak, I just can't seem to get him down, once he releases all his aberration he usually flash freezes me, bad rng or...?

Also, 6.0 will Blood become better at solo-ing or no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble with Maloriak, I just can't seem to get him down, once he releases all his aberration he usually flash freezes me, bad rng or...?

Also, 6.0 will Blood become better at solo-ing or no?
    You can either time DnD or simply kill him as dps before he cast this.

You can also AMS Flash Freeze ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Army scales with vengeance.
    etc.
    Any way to be sure of this? Because I finished several bosses after enrage, on some of which I used army, but I can't find any proof that tells me their damage is increased, while for ghoul I regularly saw some way higher hits than usual when enraged; would need to have some screenshot or video where you can see pet damage and army having an unusually high amount, but I didn't make any.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Thank you for the clarification Mione.

I don't think it's accurate to say that you can't do any other DS boss on live in sub-500 gear. Yor'sahj can of course be done on a fresh 90, but Morchok can as well.

As for the other bosses, they are doable with a good weapon. I did Zon'ozz with 496 ilevel and a 544 weapon. With a 582 heirloom weapon I wouldn't be surprised if you could do 8/8 DS in < 500 ilevel.
    True, with such an heirloom probably you could, seeing as even yogg has been done with 506 or so and a 574 heirloom, and yogg for example for me required more gear than any other boss in DS except spine, but I know spine is doable with a lot less, just the more frustrating the less gear you have, up to the 100 wipes raegwyn needed originally.

Heroic 25 man Beth'Tilac down, easily done by anyone but wanted to keep the spreadsheet updated Pretty sure all bosses pre-mop should easily be solo now, Spine 25 Heroic might be a pain in the ass though!

i can honestly say, bosses are faceroll now. just killed zon'ozz 25H with only 7 stacks of the debuff in 545 dps gear as frost, using the ilvl 540 juggernaut's focusing crystal and death siphon. a small amount of leach makes you nearly unkillable esp on trash pulls with lots of aoe and death siphon easily heals you like 5 times over.

I'm actually pretty dissapointed by these changes.

Quote Originally Posted by grim5000 View Post
    i can honestly say, bosses are faceroll now. just killed zon'ozz 25H with only 7 stacks of the debuff in 545 dps gear as frost, using the ilvl 540 juggernaut's focusing crystal and death siphon. a small amount of leach makes you nearly unkillable esp on trash pulls with lots of aoe and death siphon easily heals you like 5 times over.

I'm actually pretty dissapointed by these changes.
    Why are you disappointed? Only a VERY select few people have even tried Heroic Zon'ozz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Why are you disappointed? Only a VERY select few people have even tried Heroic Zon'ozz.
    i'm dissapointed that it's nerfed to the point that almost no mechanics matter anymore. i liked it where there was a challenge to soloing, when you had to know the abilities and what to do instead of just being able to run in there on a dps spec and one shot it.

Deleted
    The changes will take away a lot of enjoyment from soloing old content.
    I was one of those who did it for the challenge, not the drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    The changes will take away a lot of enjoyment from soloing old content.
    I was one of those who did it for the challenge, not the drops.
    exactly! right now the only challenge i'm having is ultraxion 25H, and thats only because he will cast twilight eruption no matter what i do. doesnt matter which realm i'm in, and as far as i can tell it's bugged

Quote Originally Posted by grim5000 View Post
    exactly! right now the only challenge i'm having is ultraxion 25H, and thats only because he will cast twilight eruption no matter what i do. doesnt matter which realm i'm in, and as far as i can tell it's bugged
    Not bugged, just killed him:

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    It's kind of strange that level 90s get buffs versus Cataclysm content, but level 100s get no buff versus MoP content :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    yes, it's weird that you don't get it as 100 vs mop.
    I haven't played anything on beta or the PTR, but I am under the impression that the creatures of Mists get scaled down along with us, whereas previous content does not, because the massive amount of work of retuning three expansions' worth of raids that are no longer current is obviously not worth it. Why else would we get an insane buff for that previous content? With that in mind, it makes sense that we don't get the buff for Mists when at level 100, because that content is already retuned.

This is just my impression, though. I don't know whether or not it is the truth. We still have seven hours to go to patch release here in Europe.

Edit: Maybe create a thumbnail the size of the last picture linking to a version the size of the former picture, Tatsh? Then we get the best of both worlds. Also, nice kills. Maybe you can shed some light on the situation regarding the legacy raid buff? It seems, according to your screenshots, that I am right. It also seems like old content is considerably easier to solo now?
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2014-10-15 at 01:53 AM.

Took less than 40 combined minutes to clear Heroic 25 BWD and BoT. This was as Unholy, and I was definitely playing poorly in some parts due to moving around a bunch of binds.

It looks like the real challenge behind soloing old content will begin from Mists onwards- that content won't receive bonus damage like everything pre-MoP does.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Not bugged, just killed him:
    Can you please tell me what I was doing wrong then. Be cause he didn't seem to care if I stayed in the twilight realm for it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Took less than 40 combined minutes to clear Heroic 25 BWD and BoT. This was as Unholy, and I was definitely playing poorly in some parts due to moving around a bunch of binds.
    That just sounds broken. I sincerely hope they adjust this. Watcher even said the difficulty should more or less be the same.