Deleted
    Conclave seems easy, one problem though. I kill Anshal in like 5 seconds, then I get debuff from the other 2 which ticks and kills me before I've even jumped over to the next guy. What should I do? I'm frost...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    We really need a vendor that dispenses free gold and transmog gear at the start of every pre-MoP raid xD

On another note, I just did Spine 25H. Talk about this stuff being broken >>
    I couldn't even kill it 10N, how the hell did you do that?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    So ship in ICC isnt soloable in hc 25m just saying
    It was fairly easy prepatch, and now it's way easier.. just need to know the fight =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grim5000 View Post
    exactly! right now the only challenge i'm having is ultraxion 25H, and thats only because he will cast twilight eruption no matter what i do. doesnt matter which realm i'm in, and as far as i can tell it's bugged
    Thats whats supposed to happen. You need to pop everything and burn him down with 50ish seconds (45 seconds, then 3 second hour cast, then 5 seconds for twilight eruption.)

On anything but 10 man, if he gets that first Hour of Twilight off, its over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    What the hell keeps on burning me and wiping me down on LK25HC?
    Right after that Icy Sphere phase.

So much incoming damage from Icy Pulses, its not fun.

Blood here.
    Icy Pulses are from... the Icy Spheres correct? (The LK transition damage is Remorseless Winter). If thats the case, easy thing to do is just pop the spheres.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

So sad that they removed all the challenge, luckily I did stuff such as al'akir 25 heroic, nefarian 25 heroic, atramedes 25 heroic, morchok 25 normal no nerf, hagara 25 normal and others, but these are the most interesting I can think of, before this, don't really regret the 220 wipes for nefarian + al'akir alone if this is what happened after.

Also, I have a feeling blood soloing is just disappointing after vengeance has been removed, is it just me or it's lost a part of its fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    So sad that they removed all the challenge, luckily I did stuff such as al'akir 25 heroic, nefarian 25 heroic, atramedes 25 heroic, morchok 25 normal no nerf, hagara 25 normal and others, but these are the most interesting I can think of, before this, don't really regret the 220 wipes for nefarian + al'akir alone if this is what happened after.

Also, I have a feeling blood soloing is just disappointing after vengeance has been removed, is it just me or it's lost a part of its fun?
    Blood Soloing was much more fun before the big Vengeance nerf, even close to BiS gear I honestly felt weaker sometimes without all that extra Attack Power.

I agree that I enjoyed all the time that I put into the kills that I got, even if most of them were well after most of the people in this thread got them I'll never forget my first Spine 10m solo, Hagara 10m, Madness 25, heck even easier stuff like Stoneguards 10! While I didn't get some of the boss kills I wanted to (Feng, Ji-Kun, 10HC Spine, etc) what matters most to me was the time I put into the kills that I did achieve, and how excited I was whenever I saw a new post in this thread or a new kill from anyone.

I'll be super excited to see what WoD has in store for soloing MoP content, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Is Heroic Spine required to do Heroic Madness still?
    I checked, yes it still is. :[

Amazing money soloing 25 man though!

is conversion bugged? noticing its easy 30+power a tick

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No, it's intentional.

It makes the talent pretty worthless, but hey.
    wow -.-

is death pact effected by resolve? or is it just 50% heal with a 25% healing absorb? and does the heal proc the mastery?

Btw, some absorption effects like blackhorn's drake absorbing like 150k healing, spine plasma absorbing 370k healing (all on 25 hc) and valiona's blackout doing about 200k haven't been squished, although they're still manageable, and in the case of spine even help to not get gripped; spine was the only boss which was remotely interesting in DS sadly, just a day before morchok stomps and enrage were so challenging on higher difficulties.

However, any other interesting kills that may happen before the level cap is raised?

10+ Year Old Account
    yogg saron is a pain in the ass >.< tentacles raped me, and the slow made it hard in the brain phase :/ somehow made it though, hoped i could farm him with other alts too, but guess that wont happen (especially with my enhancement shaman)

Deleted
    How do you stop Spine (h) from rolling solo? I tried running left and right to counter the roll but it didn't work.

Anyone got any general tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulletor View Post
    How do you stop Spine (h) from rolling solo? I tried running left and right to counter the roll but it didn't work.

Anyone got any general tips?
    Running left and right worked for me yesterday.

Run faster, use dbm timers, nothing else to tip.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note: did blizz applay some hotfix to reduce our damage in low lvl raid today? My hunter having relatively good gear (550) did only ~60k dps on Morchok.

Deleted
    How do you manage to do Conclave Heroic without getting killed by the debuffs quick? I'm 540 iLvl and I've tried it in both Frost and Blood. Figured starting with Rohash is the best since I get rid of the non healing debuff, but when I get over to Nezir the debuffs outdamage my healing. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    How do you manage to do Conclave Heroic without getting killed by the debuffs quick? I'm 540 iLvl and I've tried it in both Frost and Blood. Figured starting with Rohash is the best since I get rid of the non healing debuff, but when I get over to Nezir the debuffs outdamage my healing. Any tips?
    I'm assuming you mean Anshal, since he's the one who casts the -100% heals debuff.

Kill Anshal fast. Movement-enhancing ability to get to Nezir. On the way, use AMS and IBF. When I landed, I rushed immediately over to Rohash and used another movement-enhancer to get across the platform ASAP. While you're there, Outbreak on Nezir. Blow all healing CD's when you hit Rohash, kill him, head back to Nezir, kill him. Do it fast enough and the whole thing lasts less than a minute.

I had much better gear than you when I did this today on 10H in Blood, but that's how I did it. Also, Glyph of Regenerative Magic helps.

Deleted
    Valiona is bugged it seems, blackout oneshot in any difficulty and any raid size.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Valiona is bugged it seems, blackout oneshot in any difficulty and any raid size.
    It's one of many unsquished effects still left, fortunately AMSing the debuff application should allow you to ignore it completely and go about your day.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Yeah, a lot of things aren't squished or the damage reduction is not applied
    I got roflstomped by Ryolith 25hc yesterday, one ability (don't remember which one) dealt 100k damage. I had 70k in frost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    It's one of many unsquished effects still left, fortunately AMSing the debuff application should allow you to ignore it completely and go about your day.
    Corpse run was too long last night when I tried, so didn't even test it Did now, tho and yea you can prevent the debuff from being applied, but no boss mode has timer for 2nd blackout so had to time it myself (Cooldown is 45sec)

edit; next problem, already at next boss, Glaciate is bugged in phase 1
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2014-10-16 at 11:22 AM.