Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Crusader enchant for rogue????

My friend recently got owned by this low lvl rogue. He checked him out to notice he had crusader on his weps not the +15 agi?? anybody know why this is?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AFg/advanced

Healing and 1 str= one AP so he's geting more ap out of it tbh.

Mostly because of Crusader enchant healing component, obviously

At this level, Crusader proces often, 75 heal every time is real boost when your total health pool is 1500
    And even without healing component, Crusader offensive bonus would be better. Not even speaking burst capability.

Crusader is better dps. The catch is if it is BoA, crusader gets reduced proc rates after 60 (unless they removed this at some point) so agi on it does end up better. This is also still assuming you can't put an enchant with a level requirement on a BoA which could have changed as I haven't leveled anything in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Crusader is better dps. The catch is if it is BoA, crusader gets reduced proc rates after 60 (unless they removed this at some point) so agi on it does end up better. This is also still assuming you can't put an enchant with a level requirement on a BoA which could have changed as I haven't leveled anything in quite a while.
    At level 60 and beyond, 30 agi isn't really all that substantial either.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

It is a proc but it has a very high uptime when fighting ads because you are often running around and doing quests and gathering items.

I think it dramatically loses its value at level 60 when the Agi may become better.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with me starting a rogue soon, shall i enchant my two daggers with crusader insteag of +15 agility until i hit 60??

Quote Originally Posted by arkadeus View Post
    So with me starting a rogue soon, shall i enchant my two daggers with crusader insteag of +15 agility until i hit 60??
    Absolutely yes.

Deleted
    When questing 30 agility will probably be better, as mobs die in your cheap shot anyway and the crusader enchant may not have even procced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtracks View Post
    When questing 30 agility will probably be better, as mobs die in your cheap shot anyway and the crusader enchant may not have even procced.
    unless you quest as combat , double crusader and just cleave groups of mobs \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont be questing all that much really, I like to mix PVP & Dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    The heal is fantastic, as is the STR, while agi is better, it procs a lot and the heal is a great bonus due to your health pool generally being about 2k or so

just throw crusader on it and forget it. it's leveling with heirloom(s) - the enchant isn't going to make a difference either way when the gear you're using is effectively half a tier (or more) above the content you're doing.

hell, i don't even use crusader - i use Fiery because it looks cooler.

Deleted
    Ofc, one of grate builds

It's also a whole lot cheaper in some cases. Crusader goes for a couple hundred gold on my realm, whereas 1h agility is almost 1k because no one wants to farm the mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    cheers everyone

One more question - Which item combination would be best?

2x Balanced Heartseeker --> http://www.wowhead.com/item=42944/balanced-heartseeker

or 1x each Balanced Heartseeker & Sharpened Scarlet Kris --> http://www.wowhead.com/item=44091/sh...d-scarlet-kris

cheers
    Last edited by aarro; 2013-01-22 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    Strength does nothing for Agility classes and the heal is shit. You're better off with Fiery 15 agi can't beat an extra 80 damage every other swing.
    100 attack power, what's not to like?

10+ Year Old Account
    what about the weapons guys for assassination

10+ Year Old Account
    Burst is extremely high in low levels and fights end quickly, it really doesn't matter what enchant you do. I'd stick with agility personally. I found crusader would usually proc at the end of fights rather than when I needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    some saying agi, some saying crusader.... grrrrr lol