Will the way honor is awarded ever be fixed?

Im sick of finishing dead last in Honor because I decided to defend a node in AB or a tower in EoTS that never gets attacked. But of course if I ever left I would get cussed out for not defending. Im sick of going back to our boss in Isle of Conquest once Horde is in and doing my best to wipe them by dropping fear bombs, dying, and then running back to do the same because we dont even have their gate down. Same for AV, always try to wipe them at bosses and always defend towers or try and backcap. But all I do is finish last in Honor. Am I doing it wrong when Im trying to help us win in ways other than fighting at mid or going with the zerg?
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2013-01-22 at 06:18 AM.

defending Black smith in AB worth the most honor. but remember that some people win there first match of that day. or maybe you don't got guild perks?

also remember that if you defend a node you get 50% extra honor per kil

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    also remember that if you defend a node you get 50% extra honor per kil
    Thats only if someone attacks the node you are defending. I have had many matches where I have sat at a node the entire time and never had a single INC.

<-- Tank que then JP to Honor.... I like to know I will get X xp by a set budget
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...