10+ Year Old Account

resto shaman mastery breakpoint

I know that we are aiming to stay around 50% mastery, but noone anywhere seems to post how much mastery that is! Obviously we get 3K mastery by default since we passively provide that buff. To get exactly 50% how much more mastery do we need? I need to know this for my reforge addon. Thanks in advance!

There is no think as a breakpoint for rshamans as it is a lineair increase and based on how you value stats .

So either crit is better according to you than mastery or it is not. But there isn't a magical number when thevalues switch places .
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    around 5200 mastery rating (inkl 3000 mastery buff)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    There is no think as a breakpoint for rshamans as it is a lineair increase and based on how you value stats .

So either crit is better according to you than mastery or it is not. But there isn't a magical number when thevalues switch places .
    He was asking how much mastery rating are 50% mastery and how much rating we need addtionally to the 3k we get for free to get there and not if mastery or crit is better. And: no, there is no hard cap of 50% mastery but as most shamans forge around that magical mark you could call it at least a "softcap"
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking for a short title that portrayed what I am looking for. I know my stat weights, I am just trying to program the exact amount of mastery to get 50% total into my reforge addon.

Thank you. 2200 is a good start for me ^_^. If anyone knows the exact number please let me know.

15+ Year Old Account
    According to EJ: At lvl90 it works as following 600 Mastery = 1 point of Mastery = 3% of the effect of mastery
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

10+ Year Old Account
    then i was right with 5200 (2200) mastery rating. i'm at work so i couldnt check myself.

Deep Healing at 0 mastery rating increases healing done by 24% so we need exactly 5200 mastery rating for the remaining 26%

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you again everyone. I got what I needed ^_^.