Can we accept LFR or heroic queue during combat

Is it possible for us to join LFR or 5 man heroic during combat ?.
    Scenario : I am killing mushans for my LW druid while I am in LFR/5 man heroic queue.And when the queue pops up, will it allow me to enter even when I am in combat ?.

I coulda swore you used to not be able to , but fairly recently I have.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you cannot accept while in combat. At least that is what it just told me in-game a little while ago. I had to get out of combat before I could accept.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I'm pretty sure I've accepted queues from heroics and lfr during combat and got into them while still in combat, this might be something new lately.

Deleted
    Yeah, I've also been able to accept while in combat. But I remember not being able to do so while in combat aswell.

So, not sure which one is supposed to happen :P

I also seem to remember not being able to accept while in combat, yet this past week I have been able to. I was out farming dread amber shards and was fighting 2 mobs and LFR popped and I accepted and it took me straight their, its also happened with LFD too.. so I'm not sure what its supposed to be haha.

in the past you could not accept. but these days you can.

not sure if you are in pvp combat tho.

Deleted
    From my experience you can, I must have coincidentally not joined one during combat in the past when people say it was not possible.

You can accept for LFR and LFD while in combat, but frankly you cannot do so for random BGs.