Purgeable spells

I've spent the past 45 minutes using different search engines trying to find a complete list of spells that can be purged. Can anyone help me out here? Talking player buffs in PvP, IE Power Word:Sheild and such.

Well you can try looking on wowhead, Purge can remove any Magic type of buff (there are multiple types and some can't be dispelled).

Generally speaking there are hundreds (or thousands) of Magic buffs that can be dispelled, so i do not know why would you want a huge list of them.

The whole "some cant be dispelled" part is what is keeping me from just searching for magical buffs.

I want it to make weakauras for the key ones to remind me that i should purge, for example, HoP(BoP) or PW:S. just for quicker reaction time, and thus better performance.

I don't so much care about dispelling Mark of the wild or something like that, although i do generally purge if i have the mana, they have a buff like that, and i have an empty global.

if found this thread here about this topic
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...rgeable-spell/

so are you sure spells you can't purge are really of type magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    I've spent the past 45 minutes using different search engines trying to find a complete list of spells that can be purged. Can anyone help me out here? Talking player buffs in PvP, IE Power Word:Sheild and such.
    I dont have a list, but I use an addon called mage nuggets, it has a little box that pops up on your screen telling you what you can purge/spellsteal/dispel on the opponent. Even though its called mage nuggets - it works for all classes not just mages. just remember to go to the options menu and enable it. You can also disable the mage stuff like mana gem bar, etc.

GL

Deleted
    There are different ways of doing this, but the best way for me is the following.

I use ElvUI (a derivative of TukUI, of which uses oUF unit frames if you wanted to separately,) and within there I can choose to show only buffs on my target which are dispellable by me (this means when I switch to my Hunter and have access to Tranq shot the system still works).

This will then show you everything that can be dispelled on the target including all the junk. I then just Shift-Right Click any buffs that I am not concerned about e.g. MoTW and it adds it to the blacklist, never to be seen again.

With this method I spent 10 seconds in the options in ElvUI and a total time of a few minutes in a BG targeting different classes and clicking off all the stuff that was of no use to me.