Deleted

New Class-Achievements?

Hey guys,

What would you think about new achievements for every class? Like: "Hit 30 targets at once with one arcane explosion" or "Heal atleast xxx amount of damage with your xxx spell in one Boss-fight".

I think it would be a great idea and I hope Blizzard will implement them in the future

I'd like it, but I guess many achievement hunters will feel obliged to get every class then or something. ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    I'd like it, but I guess many achievement hunters will feel obliged to get every class then or something. ;/
    Exactly this.
    Class specific achievements and titles will not be a priority on Blizz's radar.

Some people like myself.
    Found or started a class that they enjoy playing and enjoy achievement/rare/rep/mount farm.
    Adding class specific achievements would force us achievement hunters to play classes that we despise.

Love the idea.
    but as mentioned it can cause problems with achievement hunters.

Deleted
    Problems with the achievement hunters? Why, because it would be "too much" for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Adding class specific achievements would force us achievement hunters to play classes that we despise.
    I did write this

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    -_- i don't even know how to touch this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    -_- i don't even know how to touch this.
    If you cant contribute with more than that please do not post. This is very close to spam.

yeah sorry no i play a druid and im working on achievement cap (18k now) and i'd rather not have to put time and effort into another class to get them all. bad enough i have to level 3 more at some point

Deleted
    The argument of people being forced to play other classes or characters would hold some value if they didn't make those achievements where you have to level multiple 90s on both factions. The argument doesn't really work now, we're already forced to do so. Might as well add these in my opinion very fun achievements.

15+ Year Old Account
    As an achievement hunter and an altoholic I would approve of this,

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    The argument of people being forced to play other classes or characters would hold some value if they didn't make those achievements where you have to level multiple 90s on both factions. The argument doesn't really work now, we're already forced to do so. Might as well add these in my opinion very fun achievements.
    But when you have leveled that char you are done you don't need to go in a raid or something with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    But when you have leveled that char you are done you don't need to go in a raid or something with it.
    "Heal atleast xxx amount of damage with your xxx spell in one Boss-fight".
    If that will be an achivement you will have to.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd hope they would make them a bit more interesting than hat. Something like:

Hit an NPC with a frost fire and arcane spell within 5 seconds.

Kill x amounts of mobs without being hit

Nothing boss related. Or at least not current content bosses.

Seems legit they should do it