Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Then remove 2x arena please.
    2s don't get T2 rewards at all, so no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    2s don't get T2 rewards at all, so no problem.
    But its FUN!

But.. I am a rogue.

Deleted
    w8...now i think about it..how are we going to kill a druid in tree form ?

If anything it's necessary to keep them that way to balance PvP
    That change would be fine if healers actually had to cast to heal but it's hardly the case right now

Shaman: Stonebulwark totem, grounding totem after deep freeze and healing back up (you are hybrid, depending your own heal is what you pay for)
    /facepalm. Please buff Elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Good, you shouldn't be rewarded either way for missing your interrupt. Someone who fake casts and jukes you out should get rewarded for it and not you.
    says it all really

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You listed off a bunch of 2-3 minute cd's, against your 30 sec cooldown spell. Also, a lot of those can't even be casted while stunned or silenced... so yeah, blanket silences need to go. There's no reason casters should get rewarded for sloppy play. (oh no! you have to actually kick the spell like everyone else?!)
    Try playing a healer, and skillfully juke-casting, and getting silenced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    You listed off a bunch of 2-3 minute cd's, against your 30 sec cooldown spell. Also, a lot of those can't even be casted while stunned or silenced... so yeah, blanket silences need to go. There's no reason casters should get rewarded for sloppy play. (oh no! you have to actually kick the spell like everyone else?!)
    Try playing a healer, and skillfully juke-casting, and getting silenced anyway.
    Well try to play a caster and wait 10min for the healer to cast something
    The reasons blanket became the norm is because healers never cast anymore, it's all instant instant instant, so there's a point where you get the message and realize CS is better used on CD
    If it's too strong just reduce the duration or remove the 4pc bonus, but you rarely see a mage regulary blanket a DPS, because it's not a good trade

-> Shaman: Stonebulwark totem, grounding totem after deep freeze and healing back up (you are hybrid, depending your own heal is what you pay for)
    Seriously?
    Please tell me how Shamans drop Stone Bulwark Totem or Grounding Totem while deep'd and blanket silenced.
    Also, please continue with how DPS shamans heal themselves back up.

I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithgroth View Post
    Seriously?
    Please tell me how Shamans drop Stone Bulwark Totem or Grounding Totem while deep'd and blanket silenced.
    Also, please continue with how DPS shamans heal themselves back up.

I'm all ears.
    Also what kind of idiot Shaman takes SBT. It's awful. Dispellable and an awful low absorb amount.

Mages crying that they can't kill someone in a deep? I can't kill mages in a Kidney Shot, buff rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    As warlock I can't kill healers either in 1v1 unless they are mentally retarded, but every class can kill that type of healers. Deal with it, and guess what, you ain't the only class getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by steale View Post
    Mages crying that they can't kill someone in a deep? I can't kill mages in a Kidney Shot, buff rogues.
    In 5.2, you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Stone Bulwark when nova'ed (before deep freeze) or that 6 second damage reduction talent even. Grounding after to avoid silence and heal it up.

And actually a mage cannot kill under a deep freeze without offensive coldowns up, and those are not 30 second coldowns.

But.. I am a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Well try to play a caster and wait 10min for the healer to cast something
    The reasons blanket became the norm is because healers never cast anymore, it's all instant instant instant, so there's a point where you get the message and realize CS is better used on CD
    If it's too strong just reduce the duration or remove the 4pc bonus, but you rarely see a mage regulary blanket a DPS, because it's not a good trade
    IF you really want to discuss PvP you should AT LEAST play some 3s and not biased your answer on your 2v2 matches.

You are, when there is heal + dps on both sides. lol

Dontcha love 20 min matches? i do.
    I am surprised you are surprised by long games when you bring a healer. You bring a healer for sustain. If you want to end a match quickly, take another DPS.
    RETH

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Spec Frost Jaw if you're so worried about it.
    Frost Jaw DR's with nova and freeze. RoF is much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    IF you really want to discuss PvP you should AT LEAST play some 3s and not biased your answer on your 2v2 matches.
    I'm talking 3s here, never talked about 2v2.

Stone Bulwark when nova'ed (before deep freeze) or that 6 second damage reduction talent even. Grounding after to avoid silence and heal it up.

And actually a mage cannot kill under a deep freeze without offensive coldowns up, and those are not 30 second coldowns.
    Stone Bulwark absorb is pitiful. No Shaman takes it. Astral Shift = 2 min CD. Deep Freeze = much less. Also Ele can't heal for shiite.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    In 5.2, you can.
    Don't recall seeing any major damage buffs for 5.2