Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If they ever add High Elves for Alliance they are probably gonna do something like Dark Iron Dwarves for Horde.
    Screw that I've been waiting to play dark iron dwarves on the alliance for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Not because they hated neutrality, they hated being left high and dry by a person whom was supposed to protect them from a rampaging force which raped and pillaged their families and homes. Druids abandoned their people and their people suffered at the hands of invaders. It's easy to understand their disillusion.
    How is that -not- what neutrality has done in pretty much every case of it aside from the Consortium and Darkmoonfaire?
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Why do people keep saying this? They openly attacked the Night Elves in Feralas, and are thoroughly hated by them. The Darkspear are a better candidate on account of emissaries sailing into SW harbour to recruit Alliance to aid Voljin in his fight against the Zandalari, but I doubt they'd ever force that upon players.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:05 PM ----------

Not because they hated neutrality, they hated being left high and dry by a person whom was supposed to protect them from a rampaging force which raped and pillaged their families and homes. Druids abandoned their people and their people suffered at the hands of invaders. It's easy to understand their disillusion.
    But they also allied with them in Stonetalon. Personally I felt fighting them after that in Feralas always felt kind of wrong. I mean I don't really like the Grimtotem and from my perspective I don't think the Alliance should ally with them but on the other hand I think it would be a nice story development and breaking a temporary Alliance for no reason at all a couple of level later to me never made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenedfist View Post
    Screw that I've been waiting to play dark iron dwarves on the alliance for years.
    Dark Iron dwarves are already part of the Alliance.

If they did High Elves for Alliance, they would probably do SOMETHING ELSE FOR THE HORDE.

It doesn't have to be the same.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    But they also allied with them in Stonetalon. Personally I felt fighting them after that in Feralas always felt kind of wrong. I mean I don't really like the Grimtotem and from my perspective I don't think the Alliance should ally with them but on the other hand I think it would be a nice story development and breaking a temporary Alliance for no reason at all a couple of level later to me never made any sense.
    The grimtotem attacked them after the stonetalon alliance because they're senselessly aggressive and Magatha ordered them to in order to get them all killed (though, for some reason they were too dumb to piece that together)

Plus they burned the inn at the edge of Theramoore (Poor smiling jim and his family) there's no way they could ever work with Alliance longterm.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    There are many people who want the high elves alliance, I think the horde should have another race of elves if it were the case.
    But .. but... But i want Druids of the Fang

I think the developers will go with something more exciting (to the average player) than blood elves with blue eyes and night elves with a tan. I would rather expect the two to appear as new skins, though even that seems very unlikely, the Druids of the Flame especially so.

There's always the possibility of me being wrong. High elves might just fit with an Azshara expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Same with Worgen.
    Worgen is technically its own race, as much as Forsaken is its own race. Druids of the flame AREN'T a race, more akin to a class, plus they are ALL dead in lore now because word got out that they had epic lewtz.

So, no, Druids of the Flame should not be a new race, not when you could get Ogres for the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    But .. but... But i want Druids of the Fang
    They aren't a race either

Wish more people payed attention to lore.

Why not, instead, allow druids to do a questline, to allow them to learn fire forms, much like warlocks will get a questline to learn green fire?

Rather we get Ethereals as a non-faction oriented race like the pandas.

Horde could get ogres. Alli get jinyu. Naga can go to both.

imo

10+ Year Old Account
    If the High Elves exiles of Quel'Thalas become a playable race for the Alliance (as it should have always been from the beginning) anything the Horde asks as compensation will be granted.

I choose to:

• High Elves for the Alliance - Ogres for Horde (thus we would get the last two historical races remaining for being playable in both sides)

or

• High Elves for the Alliance - Dark Iron Dwarves for Horde (as it would be a fairer exchange)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The grimtotem attacked them after the stonetalon alliance because they're senselessly aggressive and Magatha ordered them to in order to get them all killed (though, for some reason they were too dumb to piece that together)

Plus they burned the inn at the edge of Theramoore (Poor smiling jim and his family) there's no way they could ever work with Alliance longterm.
    She wanted to get the Alliance killed or her own people?

Any faction that joins the horde that originally came from Azeroth is stupid. I understand the cows joining the horde or the trolls. But for the rest of them, they just turned in one "tyrant" for another.

Why would you join a force that comes for the sole purpose of annexation of your planet/world. Sure they destroyed their own home world and need a better place to live. I can understand that and if they asked nicely when their demonblood was vanquished from their veigns... perhaps we "alliance" wouldn't have such hard feelings towards the Horde (politically).

But since they are still bend on conquering our cities... I think every native of Azeroth is totally bonkers to form an alliance with those offworlders.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    If the High Elves exiles of Quel'Thalas become a playable race for the Alliance (as it should have always been from the beginning) anything the Horde asks as compensation will be granted.

I choose to:

• High Elves for the Alliance - Ogres for Horde (thus we would get the last two historical races remaining for being playable in both sides)

or

• High Elves for the Alliance - Dark Iron Dwarves for Horde (as it would be a fairer exchange)
    As stated earlier, a faction of Highborne NElfs seeking out their kin in Silver moon would be far easier to justify lore wise than a bunch of Dwarves who hate the Horde for taking over part of their city.

EJL

Deleted
    Stuff all elves in a cauldron and let them boil for all eternity. We don't need more elves. No one needs elves to begin with.

We don't need Dark Iron Dwarves either in the Horde. How about you come up with an idea that is atleast plausible and not the dwarves who hate every Orc on the planets surface for taking over the main part of their city and slaughtering hundreds of them. The Dark Iron have greater problems like the other dwarves and the corrupt people inside the own citizens.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I'd prefer it if the Horde got Eredar in some for instead. Either:
    a> Repentant Eredar who join the Horde because the Draenei -and the Alliance- want nothing to do with them.
    b> A faction who pretended to join the Legion but waited and watched for a chance to escape.
    c> A faction that went underground on Argus or escaped independently of Velen's group. They join the Horde because they feel abandoned by Velen and want nothing to do with him or the Alliance.

Druids of the Flame aren't a race. And it isn't an infectious shape-shifted form like the Worgen either.
    WHAHAHAHA.... right. No way josé!
    We get Draenei warlocks with an eredar skin. Stay away from my precious Draenei

Deleted
    LEPER GNOMES for the Horde! The forsaken seem to like them, there's even one working with them in Tirisfal Glades.