Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cross Realm Heirlooms....heres hoping!

or perhaps an Acct. Wide Bank.

15+ Year Old Account
    PET BATTLE ARENA!!!!!!!

Do. Want.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Mount / Flying Mount Combat !!!

or

Dota Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    Nah WoW will never do Cross-Faction. We got Cross Server thats good anough.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-01-23 at 06:51 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It is gonna make all the pompous "hardcore" snowflakes that actually get carried rage hard, that is for sure!
    /facedesk in so many ways....

I hope they save Sargeras for later. They've been working on the old god N'Zoth so I think we'll probably see Emerald dream next.

There are so many great ideas here. I'd love an account wide bank and player housing. Proving grounds will be amazing! New animations and models will probably be in 6.0 (hooray for finally using my staff in the casting animation).

Cross Realm Groups being able to do current tier raids (and pretty please arena).

They've done this with rbgs - lets hope they bring it in for pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    spendable achievement points!
    oh i do wish for this
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's Ghostcrawler talking out of his ass and hyping up air! I played WoW and Marketing talk a long time, The design team is reading his post and put faces like wtf is he talking about! :P

You guys really fall for everything Blizzard say and read in it sooooo much more its a damn tweet noting more maybe just a joke on it's self!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailine57 View Post
    spendable achievement points!
    oh i do wish for this
    They had said way back in BC that would be a strong possibility. I still wonder what ever came of that. It would make achievements more enjoyable for a larger scale of players, which can't be a bad thing.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    It's Ghostcrawler talking out of his ass and hyping up air! I played WoW and Marketing talk a long time, The design team is reading his post and put faces like wtf is he talking about! :P

You guys really fall for everything Blizzard say and read in it sooooo much more its a damn tweet noting more maybe just a joke on it's self!
    You never know, Blizzard can pull things out of their ass every so often. Especially if this hasn't been 'announced' yet.

I personally am thinking guild housing of sorts (They've talked about it a few times haven't they?) or possibly more World PvP things? The LF-WPvP feature would be an amazing idea.

(Or Blizz employees are currently cruising the forums for cool ideas? )

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post

Pretty much this. I think he meant it as a joke.

They are doing away with the Holy Trinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Player models have been announced--unless he means a date--so I don't think that's what it will be.
    I'd take new models over cross realm/x/y/z, but since we haven't heard any news on it since we last heard dwarfs or whatever were being worked on i doubt we will see them this expac but as a "feature" of the next one, which I'm not totally against. even though id be all for them merging low pop servers(even though thats not really a feature for us to use but blizz to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    They had said way back in BC that would be a strong possibility. I still wonder what ever came of that. It would make achievements more enjoyable for a larger scale of players, which can't be a bad thing.
    if it means i can use it on transmog gear w/o farming or waiting for BMAH that would be nice.

LFR Vanilla that will also down scale your gear and char to lvl 60

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Is it wrong of me that I am hoping for the fabled Dance Studio to make its Triumphant return?

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 10:41 PM ----------

I see a lot of people asking for this... but in the end, what is the difference between a CRZ'ed Zone and a few merged servers? What negative side of CRZ wouldn't exist of servers were simply merged?
    The difference is, most people who play on low pop servers do it because they don't want to have to fight for mobs. With CRZ you still have to compete, but don't get any of the good parts of having a lot of people like decent people to recruit for guilds and auction house actually having items. It just makes being on a low pop server even worse.

It will probably Merged AH by BG to eliminate AH Barons once and for all, which also helps the problem faced by dead realms/CRZ. Slowly bit by bit, Blizzard is trying to erase the concept of "realm" by attempting to making a seamless consistently populated world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelis View Post
    Slowly bit by bit, Blizzard is trying to erase the concept of "realm" by attempting to making a seamless consistently populated world.
    Yeah, I'd lean towards regionwide guilds/AH or possibly the 'scandalous' solution for 25man raiding they hinted at before.

Although in all honesty, anything involving raids (even LFR) will touch a much smaller portion of the population then anything involving guilds or AH.

I expect they were just being cheeky though.

I bet GC makes posts like this just so he can read the MMO-C threads about it and pick up some ideas..."Hmmm, yep, we can do that...no way in hell....well, that seems kind of interesting..."