Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Best speculation so far. If this happened I would resub in a heartbeat.

I was also kind of wondering about a professions revamp but I would imagine they would save that for a future expansion. I really enjoy the discovery tab that guild wars has for its professions, but that is a lot of revamping on their part and may not be worth the effort given the lack of variety we have in game and the true necessity of the feature. But I'm still hoping for the event system. It really is a unique feature to guild wars and would definitely help draw people out into the world. The only issue would be the level differences between characters, but if they found a way to normalize character levels like they do in guild wars, ontop of the cross realm zones and events, it would essentially revitalize all previous content for new players and even veterans that never explored the revamped cata azeroth.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 04:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Until you realize there is nothing random or dynamic about either of those games random events.

It isn't, but you see how may people it draws to the events! And you see how fast people will march out to those bosses for a chance at their random exotics or rares! With them adding a new color loot, it makes me wonder! ******* Also, more speculation - the meteors randomly hitting parts of Azeroth in Wrathion's vision? It just seems like that was building up to something more than just, "the legion is coming!" And given the demand some people have made about wanting world events like the elemental invasion, with the contradictory complaints of them destroying everything due to level imbalance, it would be a good neutral ground to fall back on if they balanced it similarly to guild wars.
    Last edited by cptaylor38; 2013-01-24 at 04:56 AM.

I think it will be something cross realm. Maybe something to do with the AH.

it's not player models, they already 'announced' that

i doubt it's crossfaction grouping or crossserver grouping for current tier

i'm going to go with either some type of LFG world pvp thing, or some sort of player housing (but with actual practical features of some kind, not just cosmetics)

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Best speculation so far. If this happened I would resub in a heartbeat.
    Most of the feedback I read about spawn events in Rift was that people found them intrusive and people stopped participating after awhile (sortof like that Cata precursor event at the end of wrath)...can't quest while the events are happening etc.

Mentoring system....is that something like having those NPCs follow you around in SWTOR? I didn't mind that feature per se due to professions....I'd be down with having a couple of npcs farm professions for me in wow for a gold cost >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    I guess new character models
    They have already announced that, they havent given a releasedate but dosnt change the fact that they have already announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marne View Post
    Has anyone said Wife-finder? Because my money is on Wife-finder.
    And this is because of the succes of finding Mankrik's wife!

It's player housing.

One of the last patches of MoP, the Tiller's farm that you will be able to purchase, eventually you'll be able to make a house.

My bet, I'll say it again, is on:

1. The new heirlooms being cross-realm
    2. Proving Grounds (although they said they're developing this)

Deleted
    Account wide bank, much like the Void storage shit should have been.. That and I might actually resub.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Most of the feedback I read about spawn events in Rift was that people found them intrusive and people stopped participating after awhile (sortof like that Cata precursor event at the end of wrath)...can't quest while the events are happening etc.

Mentoring system....is that something like having those NPCs follow you around in SWTOR? I didn't mind that feature per se due to professions....I'd be down with having a couple of npcs farm professions for me in wow for a gold cost >.>
    A mentoring system would be the ability to lower your level (or shroud down for those who played EQ where this was first enabled) and group up with players of that level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    He is finely going to give us that pony...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

I agree, having a "Crew" that farmed stuff for you around would be great. They could have a daily cooldown of go out and find me X crafting material. It could proc with lots of stuff or just give a small amount.
    But
    I would love to see Moral choices be put into the game too. The event would still happen lorewise, your character would just not help out. It could be a new way to gain reputation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    It's player housing.

One of the last patches of MoP, the Tiller's farm that you will be able to purchase, eventually you'll be able to make a house.
    Sounds like it could happen tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    It's probably not a LFanything. It's probably some wacky feature that no one thinks we need, but we'll come to accept as a given post-Mists :P
    So, so much truth there.

I still think CRZ are the first step of something bigger.

Looks like the newly announced 25 man loot system is the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Looks like the newly announced 25 man loot system is the announcement?
    Nope. Confirmed by GC

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.

This would be great, also cross realm heirlooms,cross realm mailing, cross realm arena groups, cross realm/faction everything!

Deleted
    ..Pet Battles anyone?

What I find strange is that MoP brought the Brawler's guild, farm, pet battles all new features..... but still GC is holding something back.
    When asked the question he could have named any of the new features.... but he brought some still hidden feature.
    That is interesting... we have got some new things and still there will be another.

my guesses remian the same; one of these:
    1. Cross-realm heirlooms (the new ones)
    2. Proving Grounds