Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

"We haven't announced it yet"

So..I was just on twitter, and I went to GC's page and found..this..

Player: "Wotlk gave us the random dungeon finder, cata gave us LFR. Which new mop feature do you think has had/will have a huge impact?"

Ghostcrawler: "We haven't announced it yet. "

....What the hell could it be? 0.o

Despite people's gripes with either or, LFG and LFR have really helped the game in one way or another. It doesn't depend on your personal opinion for one or the other, but it'd be hard to admit neither of has helped the game at all.

What could it be?

Only thing I have to guess is new Player Models, but that's really all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFWPvP?

That'd be cool

Deleted
    Looking for... Players.
    "Find the nearest player and group up with him/her!"
    Yes!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    LFWPvP?

That'd be cool

LFS

Looking for server.

Making LFG/LFR realm-only, and then merging the low-pop servers would make the game a lot better. I'd love them to be back to own servers to make people stop being pricks (i.e. bringing "blacklisting" back), but low pop servers would whine about it - hence the merging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Making LFG/LFR realm-only, and then merging the low-pop servers would make the game a lot better. I'd love them to be back to own servers to make people stop being pricks (i.e. bringing "blacklisting" back), but low pop servers would whine about it - hence the merging.
    I'm not sure drastically increasing queue times would be a big anything except drama.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I get the wanting the better community thing but I'm already waiting an hour queue on my DPS guys. If it was server-only (rather than server-prioritised), the queues would basically be infeasible for huge portion of players. For some people it might be worth the tradeoff, but I'd envision a pretty huge uproar, and it would be justified.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'm not sure drastically increasing queue times would be a big anything except drama.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I get the wanting the better community thing but I'm already waiting an hour queue on my DPS guys. If it was server-only (rather than server-prioritised), the queues would basically be infeasible for huge portion of players. For some people it might be worth the tradeoff, but I'd envision a pretty huge uproar, and it would be justified.
    Well, also, the largest feature with Cataclysm that they added was Transmog.

LFR is great, I think that whole-heartily, but Transmog was a much larger addition in my opinion.

Which means it may not be Que related.

Who knows!

Merging...yes please...horde on Eu-Anachronos is SO UNBEARABLY DEAD its unreal....228 pages on the ah, compared to 10k on most "high" pop server
    No pugs either for my alts

It's probably not a LFanything. It's probably some wacky feature that no one thinks we need, but we'll come to accept as a given post-Mists :P

Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.

Deleted
    interested to know what this is! maybe an expanding of the raid finder some how, maybe to include lower level raids, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    It's probably not a LFanything. It's probably some wacky feature that no one thinks we need, but we'll come to accept as a given post-Mists :P
    That's exactly what I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Merging...yes please...horde on Eu-Anachronos is SO UNBEARABLY DEAD its unreal....228 pages on the ah, compared to 10k on most "high" pop server
    My paladin's server on Chinese reamls is so dead there are days when the AH has no Boe blues/purples. At all. I can /who 90 at prime time and the list will be less than 49.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post

i actually prefer playing on my low pop server than medium/high. only thing that really sucks on low pop server is the AH.

The only big features that have been hinted at but not officially announced that I know of are player models and proving grounds.
    I doubt we'd get a graphics revamp halfway through the expansion, but they have been talking seriously about proving grounds since long before launch, so that might be a 5.3 focus.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    >Needs to unite against Garrosh
    >Needs to unite against the impending Legion attack

Oh God no!!@

10+ Year Old Account
    Player models have been announced--unless he means a date--so I don't think that's what it will be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cross realm raids of current tier, as well as LFR at level 60 70 and 80? Sure, why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    LF wpvp axctually sounds plausible. Kinda like instant adventure in rift, ally and horde are both sent to an area via teleport and flagged and given a basic objective of kill or protect the town or something idk.

Making the tools realm-only wouldn't change a thing - except making the queue times unbearable. But if you think it would stop people from "being pricks", you vastly overestimate the general players' concern about their "rep" or what you think of them. That snobby inner circle community thing is a thing of the past and rightfully so.